Kate's view Chapter10.Team

I wake up an see Daryl isn't in the bed "Sometimes I could slap him for getting up before me" I say to myself. I see a note on the nightstand. "Angel I took your dog for a walk, don't worry my men are there an when I get back I'll want my morning kiss-D". I smile then grab my bag I only have one outfit left until later "UGH" I say aloud. I pull out my jeans an my shirt. My other things are still in the bathroom. The memorie of us in the shower floats back into my head I start to feel warm " Damn it stop" I say to myself an I walk to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After my shower I begin to dry off an get dressed an brush my hair, I put my hair in a messy bun an do my make-up light. Before leaving the room I grab my phone an my bag, after that I run down the stairs "what should I make us for breakfast" I say out loud. I look in the cabinet an see waffle mix and a waffle skillet. "Waffles with strawberry on top it is then" I say to myself as I smile. After I mix the waffle mix together I make sure the skillet is nice an hot as I slowly poor the mix on to it.After making about four of them I turn the skillet off an start to cut the strawberry's an lay the on top of the waffles.

I hear foot steps coming towards the kitchen I look up its Daryl smiling like a child. "Oh Angel you made waffles I see they look yummy but I was really hungry for you" he says with a grin. I blush "Daryl your always hungry for me why is that" I say with a little grin, "Angel who wouldn't be hungry for you, look at you" he says as he comes behind me. He starts to kiss my neck slowly an moves his hands all around leading up to my breast"If he doesn't stop I'll get on this counter an be his meal for sure" I say to myself as I lean my head back into his chest. "Angel you feel warm is it because you want me as I much as I want you" he says as he begins to slowly left up my shirt. I turn to him an kiss him he picks me up an lays me on the open counter he starts to kiss my neck leading down towards my chest , out of no where we hear the front door open

"Daryl where are you!"Matt's voice echoes In the hallway. Daryl lets out a growl sound he seems aggravated by us being interrupted, an I'm kinda disappointed cause I wanted him. Daryl helps me down I fix myself quickly "Yeah Matt in here" Daryl says while rolling his eyes. Matt walks into the kitchen an see's me "Kate? Your here well good morning sweet heart" Matt says with a big smile on. Daryl shakes his head, "good morning Matt" I say with a smile. "What is it Matt ? Haven't you heard of calling first?" Daryl says while looking at Matt sideways. "I had a run in with Antonio while I was at the gym, you got something to tell me?" Matt says while looking at Daryl sideways. I take a bite of my wafflas, Daryl shakes his head "what did he say then?" Daryl says while taking a bite of the waffles I made. Matt runs his hand over his face looking very pissed "Daryl he assaulted you on Friday ! Don't play stupid with me bro" Matt says as he slams his hands on the counter. My eyes go wide "I never seen Matt mad before" I say to myself, I look over an Daryl is mad to."MATT YES HE DID AN IM TAKEN CARE OF IT ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO KNOW?!" Daryl says yelling. Matt stands up an Daryl leans over "ENOUGH THE BOTH OF YOU ,FUCK YOUR BROTHERS !! " I say yelling at both of them. They're eyes go wide they both look at me speachless. Daryl grins "Angel you are ruthless, no one has done that beside our grandmother" he says as he walks over to me. "I'm still in shock who knew that Kate had that in her?" Matt says while laughting. Daryl wraps his arms around him an says sorry an Matt says sorry as well.

"So Daryl when we leaving ?" I say with a smile. Matt looks at us confused, Daryl laughs at Matt's look an says "Anytime you want angel I know you can't wait" with a smile on his face. "How about um now?" I say with a big smile. I grab Dukes leash an put it on him Daryl laughs , "Where are you guys going?" Matt says while looking at both of us sideways. Daryl looks over at Matt "we are going to get her car if you must know" he says with a grin. Matt looks over at me "I'm going to then, I want to see this car of her's" Matt says with a slight grin. Daryl rolls his eyes an throws his hands up in the air "fine whatever Matt you take your bike" he says while grabbing his keys.