Kate's view Chapter 16. Sweet Moments And Timeless Actions

I woke up really early to call the numbers in my book the one number was out of service but the other number wasn't she picked up, I had to remind Gena of who I was and in a incident she remembered I couldn't really be long because I didn't know when Daryl would get up but she did tell me they would be at the Grand track race so I told her we will talk then and she said okay. "Angel what are you doing in the office?" Daryl says while stretching, I show him a photo album "Just looking at some pictures that's all" I say with a smile he comes towards me an sits down next to me an lifts the shirt up "How's your side? Does it hurt ? So you need anything?" he says while kissing my neck, I giggle "it's feeling a little better , no it doesn't hurt an just some Tylenol will do" I say with a smile before kissing him. He nods his head an takes my hand an leads me out of the office "Phew I had prefect timing" I say to myself, we walk down the stairs to the living room I sit on the couch as he grabs the Tylenol and a glass of water for me. "Here you go my angel" he says with a big smile, I smile an thank him as I take the Tylenol an drink some of the water we hear Matt an Skyler coming down the stairs "Well good morning you two, how you feel Kate" Matt and Skyler say with big smiles on there faces. "I'm feeling better Daryl's taking good care of me and I just took a Tylenol so I'll be fine" I say while holding Daryl's hand, he looks at me tenderly an kisses me "She's going to relax today nothing crazy today just relaxation" he says as he rubs my side an kisses me. "That's what she need yesterday Daryl" Matt says in a snappy tone, Daryl breaths out heavily an shakes his head "Matt I'm going to tell you this you don't control her she wanted to race so she raced now she's relaxing and so am I if you have a problem with it me and you can take this argument outside" He says in serious tone while looking at Matt with an evil look.

Matt looks at Daryl sideways an breaths out heavily as he shakes his head"Daryl don't push it" Matt says through his clenching teeth. Daryl looks at Matt I Daryl's eyes are darker then moments ago, "Questi due lo giuro" (these two I swear) I say Skyler burst into laughter an falls into the chair. Daryl an Matt look at me confused "Angel what was that" Daryl says as he leans towards me, I smile "Oh nothing just something I've picked up over the years" I say in a sarcastic tone, Matt looks over to Skyler "Do you know what she said" Matt says in a soft tone. Skyler shakes her head an continues to laugh "Kate that was a good one now they are confused" Skyler says while trying to catch her breath, I smile an lean back like a champion who just won there title belt Daryl looks at me an gives me a grin."Angel what did you say?" he says in a serious yet soft tone, I smile an say "I said these two I swear do you got a problem with it?" I say with a raised eyebrow , Daryl laughs an leans towards me and lays a kiss on my lips. "No I don't but he might" he says in a whisper, we look at Matt who is just shaking his head as he starts to smile like a big kid. "What language was that" Matt says with a smile Skyler tells him Italian, Daryl looks at me with a tender grin an whispers "Oh you naughty angel" as he kisses my neck I smile an kiss him on the head I giggle as I feel him start to try and tickle me "Daryl you know I'm ticklish there" I say in a soft tone.

Daryl starts to tickle me an I burst into laughter "Daryl stop , stop " I say with laughter he smiles an tickles me more, Skyler an Matt go into the kitchen and start to cook something to eat.Daryl looks at me "How about we go lay in the sun bed my angel" he says while kissing my neck , I nod my head an we go outside to the sun bed as we lay down he pulls me towards him"Angel what would you like to do since this is a relaxation day for us" he says he nibbles at my neck. I rub the back of his neck an think of what we could do "How about movies and a nice drive with Duke then dinner?" I say while kissing his head, he smiles and holds my hand"I think we can do that angel but you need to take it easy" he says in a soft yet serious tone. I nod my head in his neck as I start to giggle he slowly rubs my back and kisses me deeply, honestly I could just stay like this all day with him just laying here in his arms it's peaceful. We hear Matt yell "Come in an eat" , Daryl lets out a low growl with disgust that Matt interrupted our moment that we were having "Come on angel Matt won't let us hear the end of it if we don't eat" he says in a mocking tone while shaking his head I couldn't help but laugh at him for it.