Daryl's View of Chapter 24.Win At The Fair

As we stand there I raise my eyebrow at the guy who's been looking at my angel in some type of way I don't like I can feel my blood boiling even if he temps to touch her in anyway I don't think I'll be able to control myself I glanced back over an angel who has her eyes closed I wonder what she's she's thinking about, I look up over my shoulder Jay has his his fists ready so TJ I look over an see matt breathing in and out heavy they can tell this guy is no good an is up to something then I hear him chuckle what's he think we're scared of him I don't think so he has no idea who he's messing with and I don't think he wants to find out. The girl still has a smirk on her face but she hasn't attempt to move I think if she did move my angel would knock her head off something tell's me they do have history, but I'm right near my angel I'm not letting anything happen to her not while I'm around I still have some pull when it comes to being a gangster I've been in a gang for too long to lose it all nah that's not my style I still have men that work for me.

I glanced over and I seen my angel open in her eyes I noticed her bluish grey eyes have become cloudy it looks like it's going to straight grey I know what that means but before things get bad I decide to open my big mouth "Angel you okay?" I say as she looks over at me an says "Yes" as she slowly turns around I see the girl who had a smirk on her face look like she was scared and that was a clear sign they do have history and she knows that my angel is not playing with her so they decided to walk away, My angel sighs and relief as we watch them walk away I can tell that my angel is trying to calm down from it all.I wrap my arm around her shoulder as we walked she looks at me I couldn't help it I put a smirk on my face I'm proud "That's my angel" I say to her as she let's out a giggle and with that I pull her closer to me as I lay a kiss on the top of her head softly, we begin to walk around again trying to forget what happened but we kept hearing Matt clear his throat so angel took a deep breath she turned around to face him honestly it was kind of getting on my nerves so I give him a glare as I look at him as well.

"Yes Matt ?" Angel says while looking at Matt who seemed a little worried.

"Who was that kate? Why was she smirking at you? Why did you get so pissed so quick? Damn it are you okay?" Matt says while messing with his hair looking over at skyler who is rubbing his back.

Angel sigh."She is no one important trust me,and because's she a bitch who always wanted to start shit with me yet I always won,I got pissed because I remember everything that low life bitch has done to me even when I was with my great grandma she tried to run us off the road ! Lucky I know how to drive and saved our lives that day I can't ever forgive a bitch like her for doing that ever! And yes I'm fine I just don't want to see that bitch again or her fucking wanna be crew it would be to soon and I don't wanna lose it and have to hurt her" Angel says in serious tone while she clinched her fist I couldn't help it I wrapping my arms around her waist while rubbing her sides slowly, from what she said it made my blood boil I couldn't imagine I dare somebody to mess with my grandmother.

"Angel she wouldn't do anything to you not even the guy that was with her, she seemed disrespectful and I can't stand people like that !! And as for her trying to run you and your great grandma off the road she's lucky I wasn't with you back when that happened because you know what I would have done" I say while pulling her tighter into me,Angel glances over at TJ and Jay and they both nod there heads, she knew what I meant as well and by the look of Matt's faces he seemed conflicted about it but at this point I didn't care what my own brother thought.

"Well she's not here now I think she got scared with all of us here hell I would be scared four men two women, she did the right think and backed off, oh and btw remind me to never kiss you off" skyler says while leaning into Matt which causes everybody to laugh because of what she said.