Daryl's view of chapter 16 Timeless moments

I wake up an see that she's gone "Maybe she went to go get Tylenol to take for her side" I say to myself as I get up out the bed an put on my pants and shoes, today we're going to relax these past couple weeks have been crazy. After brushing my teeth an fixed my hear I head out the room I hit the hall way an see the office door open "What in the hell? Who is in the office without me knowing" I say to myself as I walk towards the door. I look in an see her on the floor looking at something "That damn mess bun of her's she knows what it does to me" I say under my breath walk into the door way some "Angel what are you doing in the office?"I say while stretching.She shows me a photo album an tells me she's just looking at some pictures I sit down next to her as I lift up her shirt "How's your side? Does it hurt ? So you need anything?"I say while laying kiss on her neck she says it feels a little better and it doesn't hurt an Tylenol will do for the pain as she kisses me.I nod my head as I take her hand as I lead her out of the office, we walk down the stairs to the living room she sits on the couch as I grab the Tylenol and a glass of water for her. "Here you go my angel" I say with a big smile she smiles an thanks me as she takes the Tylenol,We hear Matt an Skyler coming down the stairs "Well good morning you two, how you feel Kate" Matt and Skyler say with big smiles on there faces.She tells them much better and that I'm taking good care of her as she holds my hand I look at her tenderly as I lay a kiss on her lips "She's going to relax today nothing crazy today just relaxation" I say as I rub her side and kiss her. "That's what she need yesterday Daryl" Matt says in a snappy tone, I breath out heavily and shake my head "Matt I'm going to tell you this you don't control her she wanted to race so she raced now she's relaxing and so am I if you have a problem with it me and you can take this argument outside" I say in serious tone while looking at Matt with an evil look on my face. "Why must he start?" I say to myself.

Matt looks at me sideways an breaths out heavily as he shakes his head
"Daryl don't push it" Matt says through his clenching teeth.I look at Matt for a moment but then Angel says something which catches both of us off guard I hear Skyler burst into laughter as she falls into the chair. Me an Matt look at her confused "Angel what was that" I says as I lean towards her she smiles an tells me nothing just something that she's picked up,over the years"Oh really" I say to myself as I watch Matt look over to Skyler "Do you know what she said" Matt says in a soft tone. Skyler shakes her head an continues to laugh "Kate that was a good one now they are confused" Skyler says while trying to catch her breath, my angel smiles an leans back like a boss an smiles at me, I look at her with grin."Angel what did you say?" I say in a serious yet soft tone, she just smiles and tells me what she said then asked if I got a problem I laugh as I lean towards her and lays a kiss on her lips. "No I don't but he might" I say in a whisper, we look at Matt who is just shaking his head as he starts to smile like a big kid. "What language was that" Matt says with a smile Skyler tells him Italian, I look at her with a tender grin on an whispers "Oh you naughty angel" as I kiss her neck she smiles as she kiss me on the head she starts giggle as i start to try tickle her she starts to giggle more saying I know that she's ticklish there. "Oh believe me I know angel" I say under my breath.

I start to tickle her as she bursts into laughter telling me to stop I smile an tickle her more, Skyler and Matt go into the kitchen and start to cook something to eat.I look at her "How about we go lay in the sun bed my angel" I say while kissing her soft neck  she nods her head an we go outside to the sun bed as we lay down I pull her towards him"Angel what would you like to do since this is a relaxation day for us" I say as I start to nibble at her neck.She starts to rub the back of my neck honestly I'm not paying attention only thing I heard was movie and that was it because of her rubbing my back of my neck it's peaceful" I smile and nod my head as I  take her hand"I think we can do that angel but you need to take it easy" I say in a soft yet serious tone. She begins to nod her head in my neck as she starts to giggle I slowly rub her back and move her head up to kiss her deeply, honestly I could just stay like this all day with her it's peaceful. We hear Matt yell "Come in an eat",
I let out a low growl with disgust that Matt interrupted our moment that we were having "Come on angel Matt won't let us hear the end of it if we don't eat"I say in a mocking tone while shaking my head she started to laugh at me for it. "Honestly at times I could knock Matt's head off for interrupting us at "I say to myself as we get up off the sun bed.