Daryls View on Chap8. Surprise an Matt!

I get up early I look over at her sleeping peacefully, "I'll get her bags for her an I'll have a talk with my men about Antonio an tell them they protect her as well" I say to myself as I get up slowly holding my side. I grab the bottle of extra strength Tylenol an take two. I put on my paints an walk out the bathroom an head down the stairs, I grab my keys an head for the front door I unlock my car an grab her bags. Last night wasn't what I had planned for us but in away I got to see a side of her that honestly shocked me in a good way. I grab my phone an send text to Jay an my men telling them meeting by the pool in 20 minutes. They all send a text back says okay.

With in 15minutes I hear cars pulling up I stand by the pool Jay an the guys walk in "Take a loud off guys" I say to them, Jay says "what's up Daryl" I look at him "last night Antonio came to my house an disrespected all of us, that ain't flying with me so we are going to take care of them, Jay an the guys nods their heads waiting for me to continue, Second my girl needs to be protected just in case they did see her, so when she's here if she needs anything or feels uneasy listen to her you'll be surprised what she knows" I say with a smirk. Jay looks at me " what's that mean Daryl" I look at all them "My girl races cars an knows a lot about them, something is telling me she would be a fire ball on the streets once she gets her car here" I say. There eyes go wide like a deer in headlights some even smirk. Tj steps up "Well she's your girl Daryl an from what I saw last night seems she can handle business as well"he says with a grin. After that we talked about how we plan on to deal with Antonio, we all agreed to the plan an I dismissed them. I look at the clock "shit she'll be up soon damn it!" I say out loud. I grab her bags an walk up the stairs as fast as I could, I open the door she's still asleep I put her bags in the chair I crawl back into the bed with her an out my arm on her I close my eyes.

I feel her move to get up she slowly gets off the bed, I open eye an watch her she pulls stuff out her bags an heads for the bathroom. "Oh I know what I'm going to do" I say under my breath as I slowly get up off the bed. I heard the shower running I open the door a little I see her get in the shower an watch her lift her head up to welcome the water on her face.
I walk in an take off my clothes an get in the shower with her, I wrap my hands around her waist.She turns around "Well hello angel mind if I join?" he say as I push my body against her. She says no she doesn't mind I starts to rub my hands along her body I pin her up on the shower wall as bites at her neck an lifts her legs up around me, she reminds about my side it's injured. I look at her" I don't feel any pain right now so I'm taken my chance" I say as I bite at her neck again. I slowly enter her sensitive spot I see her bite her lip. I go deep inside her giving every inch of me as I start pounding at her walls she pull me towards her, I let out a groan, she starts to dig her nails into my back as I begin to go fast into her,I take my one hand an start to rub her clit. She says my name breathlessly ,I let out a groan when i hear say my name "Oh angel do you want more? Tell me"I says as I bite her neck an continues to rub her clit. She says more ,with that I star to pound harder an deeper she lets out moans of pleasure I feel were both at our points I tilt her head towards me an kisses her deeply all at once we're both cuming togeather like once before the moment we've been waiting for once again.

We get out the shower an I pull her towards me "I little make up sex never hurts" I whisper in her ear. All She could do was giggle an walk out of the bathroom.I walk pasted her an slap her on her ass, she whimpers a little I smile an start to laught."Oh she knows she enjoyed it" I say under my breath. After we get dressed we head down the stairs to the kitchen where we both make breakfast togeather eggs an bacon.I make us some coffee I walk behind her an kiss her neck slowly, "Angel you seem relaxed"I say with a smirk. She tells me I know damn well why with a grin.I start to laugh an so does she ,"I want her to forget about last night so I have to do something to get her mind off it maybe take her to go get ice cream? Hm maybe" I say to myself as we make our way to living room her phone starts to ring. "Who in the fuck is calling her ?" I say to myself as she picks up the phone. She was hi Lisa. "Phew not Matt" I say feeling relived. She asked me about going to a concert I have her a thumbs up, "I'll get to she her dance that's always a plus, I bet she dances dirty oh my naughty angel" I say looking out the window she walks up an tugs on my ear a little while looking innocent, I look at her an grab her arm as I pull her to the leather couch. "Angel so what do you want to do before the concert tonight?" I say with a smile. She tell me it's a secret. I look at her "Angel what do you have planned?" I say with a smirk. She tells me she not going to telling me so don't even try an get it out of her I just shake my head."This one is going to give me a ride for my life I see it coming" I say to myself