Kate's Chapter View 32.Road Trip pt2

I watch Daryl careful as he plays with Duke not knowing that I'm planning my revenge one him for what he did to me moments ago my back hurts like hell but I am going to get him back one way or another I look over to Matt I move my head to the right and he nods his head and gets up and we make our way to the other side so nobody else could hear our plan but Skyler senses something and gets up and comes towards us as well.

"Okay Kate how do you plan on getting him back for slamming you in the water like he did if anything I want in just because well I'm his brother and I feel like torturing him " Matt says as he keeps his eyes on Daryl .

"Oh Matt don't worry I plan on getting him back and you're going to help me I'm going to get my dad to distract Daryl and well we're going to drag his ass in the water like he did to me and we're both going to slam him I know he's going to be pissed and I don't know what he'll do to you but I know what he'll do to me he'll yell and probably run after me but it'll be worth it" I say as I rub my lower back some.

"Oh my god Kate does Daryl know about that bruises forming on your back oh let me punch him he can't hit me I'm pregnant I'll take a swing at him let me do it pleaseeeeee" Skyler says as she pouts.

"No he doesn't but he will see it after I get my revenge on him he'll probably have one on him too after its all said an done"I say with a smirk.

"If not I'll personally give him a bruise" Matt says while rubbing his hands together slowly.

"What are you guys talking about" My dad says which makes us all turn around slowly.

"We are ploting my revenge on Daryl" I say with a grin.

"Ohh let dear old dad help out come on you know you wannaaaa" He says as he I was bows my arm which causes me to laugh.

"Okay but you have to keep him distracted while me and Matt on the other hand snatch his ass up an toss him in the water"I say while looking over at Daryl .

"One thing you both forgot... What about TJ an Jay he's going to yell to them for help"Skyler says as she looks at them.

"Oh don't worry about that, they won't be able to catch us in time plus I can make up some phony excuse for them to run to the little store up there on the hill and we can always attack then" Matt says he gives her a big smile which causes her to smirk an me to laugh.

"Well then it's settled that is what you want to do and you my daughter of mine will give me a thumbs-up when you're ready to do it so I can distract him long enough"My dad says as he rubs my head messing up my hair even more then it already is.

"Dad my hair come one now!" I say as I try to fix the hot ass mess but he just laughs an then I hear Matt and Skyler laughing as well.

We all went back to spot where we all had the chairs stretched out Daryl looks at me and I just gave him a smile and wave "Damn my back does hurt" I say to myself as I try to get comfortable in the chair that I'm laying on as luck would have it Daryl runs over and sits right near me "Angel are you mad?" he asked as he looks at me like a little boy who is about to get scolded for stealing a cookie from his brother I shake my head "No I'm not" I say as I lay a smile on my face even though I already have a plot along with Matt and my dad to get revenge on him.