Kate's view Chapter 24 State Fair pt2

*She made the wrong decision she stepped forward and swung and hit me in my jaw that infuriated me I blacked out only thing I know is out of this on top of her punching her in her ribs she got a few hits and when I felt too big hands grab me I glanced over and I seen Daryl on top of the guy that was behind her beating him nearly to death for even touching me, I see Matt pulling off Daryl with the help of Jay I got sucker-punched and I look down and in the bitch had a smirk on her face like she's proud that she sucker punched me while I wasn't looking "YOU THINK YOU BAD HUH Anya? FUCK YOU YOUR NOTHING BUT A DISRESPECTFUL BITCH" I yell as I beat in her face I heard a creak I knew I must have broking her jaw I was being pulled back by Matt Skyler and Jay they're all yelling at me to "stop come on it's enough" but I kick her right on her side as I'm being pulled up. I remember her being so rude so fucking disrespectful always challenging me at everything this bitch even tryed to run me and my great grandma off of the road  before I never forget it. I have plenty of anger in me from this girl and I'm letting it loose I black out again... *

I slowly opened my eyes and realize it was just a flash of what could happen I hear Daryl say "Angel you okay?" I look over at him and smile "Yes" I say in a positive tone even though I had a weird flash of what could happen, I glance over at her I know my eyes are dark I seen her back up very slowly she knows I mean business she knows our history runs deeper than anything it was smart for her to back way and leave me be or things could get ugly quick.I sigh and turn around after I seen her move further away from us I don't even bother to look at anyone I just breathe in and out slowly trying to control my anger really just trying to calm down, I feel daryl wrap his arm around my shoulder as we walked I look at him and he has a smirk on his face like "That's my angel" I can't help but giggle some as he pulls me closer to him and lays a kiss on the top of my head.We walked around for a little while but I kept hearing Matt clear his throat so I took a deep breath and I turned around to face him.

"Yes Matt ?" I say while looking at him he seemed a little worried.

"Who was that kate? Why was she smirking at you? Why did you get so pissed so quick? Damn it are you okay?" Matt says while messing with his hair looking over at skyler who is rubbing his back.

I sigh."She is no one important trust me,and because's she a bitch who always wanted to start shit with me yet I always won,I got pissed because I remember everything that low life bitch has done to me even when I was with my great grandma she tried to run us off the road ! Lucky I know how to drive and saved our lives that day I can't ever forgive a bitch like her for doing that ever! And yes I'm fine I just don't want to see that bitch again or her fucking wanna be crew it would be to soon and I don't wanna lose it and have to hurt her" I say in serious tone while I clinch my fist slowly I feel Daryl wrapping his arms around my waist rubbing my side.

"Angel she wouldn't do anything to you not even the guy that was with her, she seemed disrespectful and I can't stand people like that !! And as for her trying to run you and your great grandma off the road she's lucky I wasn't with you back when that happened because you know what I would have done" Daryl says while pulling me tighter into him he glances over at TJ and Jay and they both nod there heads, I knew what he meant as well and by the look of Matt's faces he seemed conflicted about it.

"Well she's not here now I think she got scared with all of us here hell I would be scared four men two women, she did the right think and backed off, oh and btw remind me to never kiss you off" skyler says while leaning into Matt which causes everybody to laugh because of what she said.