Chapter 46

July had arrived as it began to get warmer and warmer. The sun was shining brightly in the sky as the sunlight peeked through the curtains. It filled the room, getting rid of the darkness. A certain raven-haired can be seen laying down on his bed, not worrying about anything as he slept comfortably. The room was cool thanks to the AC as it got rid of the heat that was slowly creeping into the room.

Urata rubbed his eyes as he woke up, the short brunette let out a small yawn and blinked his eyes to adjust to the light. He looked to see the raven-haired was still asleep and was debating on whether he should wake him up or not. The green eyed brunette decided to, as he was bored and wanted someone to talk to.

"Oi, Soraru wake up."

"......."

"Oi! Wake up."

"..................."

"Wake up!"

"........you just really enjoy annoying me, don't you?"

"Yes~ it's my job as a friend."

"Of course."

Soraru sat up on his bed as he yawned and rubbed his eyes. The raven-haired would very much like to sleep more but that wasn't going to happen with the green eyed brunette around.

"Why don't you go bother Sakata instead?"

"Oi."

"Let me sleep a bit more." Soraru said as he fell back onto his bed, much to the short brunette's annoyance.

"Nope."

Urata grabbed the raven-haired's hand and pulled him up. Soraru gave him an annoyed look at being pulled and sighed as he saw the short brunette almost succeed in throwing him off the bed. Soraru got off his bed as he yawned again.

"Why do you so badly want me to wake up?"

"Because I'm bored and I want to do something." Urata said as he grinned at the raven-haired.

"Fine."

"Www I knew you'd give in eventually~"

"And now I'm going back to sleep." Soraru said emotionlessly as he began to get back on his bed. Urata glared at him and grabbed his arm to pull him back.

"Oi!"

Soraru just chuckled as he freed himself from the short brunette's grasp. The raven-haired headed towards his bathroom to fix his bedhead while Urata noticed his phone light up. The green eyed brunette looked to see that it was Sakata that had texted them.

Sakata: i love urata~ Can i have a kiss?

E-Eh?! Urata blushed as he read the text, what is the idiot doing?!? The short brunette was going to hit the redhead the next time he sees him.

Urata: oi!! What are you saying!?!?

Mafu: www so bold sakata

Sakata: you were the one that took my phone!!!

Mafu: you have no evidence~

Sakata: senra was there to see you take my phone!!!

Senra: yep

Mafu: senra~ you ruined it

Senra: too bad

Luz: www even if senra didn't say anything, I still would've known