C̶h̶a̸p̴t̴e̷r̷ ̴6̶7̷

Sorato chuckled at their shocked faces, they all look so hopeless. Ah~ what a nice sight, seeing them have a look of despair on them. The short raven-haired then glanced at the other raven-haired next to him before looking at the albino.

"Aren't you happy to see him~?"

Mafu could only stay silent as he stared at the raven-haired. S-Soraru...n-no this isn't happening! The albino felt his legs give in as he fell to his knees.

"H-How were you able to control him?!" Senra asked as the short raven-haired smiled at him.

"Again, it's not me that's controlling them. My master is the one pulling the strings."

"But how? You said he was trapped in a void, so how can he interact with us?" Kashitaro asked as the short raven-haired made a thinking pose.

"He gave me the abilities and I need them to look at the snake eyes so that my master can control them at his will. So basically, I'm just the messenger." Sorato said as he smiled innocently.

"And you know it was kinda hard, who knew that Soraru had enough strength to fight back."

"Y-Y-You attacked him!" Luz stated in a shaking voice.

"He had to see the tattoo so I needed his guard to be down. Attacking him made it easier for my master to control him."

"What the fuck do you want?"

Urata didn't even bother trying to sound calm, he let his voice drip with venom. He was getting tired of listening to the taunting short raven-haired.

"Why do you even want Mafu to reset time all the way back?" Nqrse asked as the short raven-haired crossed his arm behind his head.

"My master needs him to go back to before he got trapped in the void so he can change this world's fate. Humans don't deserve to control the world."

"You're not even going bother telling us who this master is." Shima stated as Sorato smiled.

"Mafu should know the answer."

"......"

The albino was silent, he was trying to think about what the short raven-haired meant. Mafu looked at Sorato before his eyes landed on the black snake tattoo on his neck. He widened his eyes once realization hit him.

"B-B-But dad said that he was gone..."

"Mafu? Who is it?" Luz asked the male, who took a few steps back.

Sorato chuckled at the albino's scared expression. So he is still scared of him. The short raven-haired then grinned wickedly at them as he decided to fill them in.

"Ah~ how kind of you Mafu. You still remember about your granduncle."

"W-What?" Amatsuki said in disbelief, "but you said that he disappeared."

"In a way he did, my master got trapped in a void by his sister. That old woman knew that he was planning on making Mafu turn back time so that he can change fate so she trapped him along with herself."

"W-Wait, they didn't die...?" Mafu was surprised at hearing this.

"Nope, just trapped in a void. Master was very annoyed at how he couldn't teach humans a lesson," Sorato looked at the raven-haired next to him, "but he managed to find a way to bring himself back."

The guys noticed that the short raven-haired was grinning at the raven-haired. Urata began to understand what Sorato meant by his words.

"So he used Soraru as a way to achieve his goal, but how?"