Chapter 3

Soraru was walking to school, which felt a bit lonelier for some reason. Why does it feel weird?

There were times where the raven-haired would feel like he was missing another person's presence. He shook his head to clear his mind, I'm imagining things.

The raven-haired sighed, as if I had friends. He had always been alone ever since he began middle school......

At least that's what he remembers. He could barely recall things from when he was younger, anything before him being 11 years old was fuzzy.

Soraru was so lost in his thoughts that he ended up bumping into someone. The raven-haired stumbled back a bit before glaring at the person.

"Oi, don't just stand in the middle of the— oh it's you guys." Soraru said as he recognized the red and brown hair.

"Hi Soraru!" Sakata greeted him eagerly as the short brunette simply waved his hand.

Soraru just nodded his head in acknowledgment as he began to walk ahead of them. Urata and Sakata were kind of surprised that the raven-haired had just walked away from them, not even bothering to talk.

"Still acts like a cold person." Urata said as he looked at the raven-haired.

"I guess, but we said we were going to befriend him and damn it we will." Sakata said confidently as the green eyed brunette gave him an amused look.

"You look like an idiot."

"Hey!"

Urata chuckled at the redhead's pouting face and pinched his cheeks. Sakata whined at the pain and pleaded for the short brunette to stop. Urata did eventually, the green eyed brunette then noticed that the raven-haired had seemed to stop walking as he wasn't that far from them.

Sakata was rubbing his cheeks to ease the pain before seeing the raven-haired was standing still. Both male then saw that Soraru seemed to be clenching his head.

"E-Eh?!? Soraru are you okay?"

Sakata went to the raven-haired's side as he looked at him in concern.

"I'm fine, just a headache." Soraru said as he shook his head.

The raven-haired looked at the worried redhead, then back at the short brunette. A small headache shot through again as he grabbed his head. Why am I suddenly getting headaches?

"Why don't you walk with us to school?" Sakata suggested as the raven-haired just nodded his head, not bothering to reject the offer.

I can already tell that these two won't leave me alone even if I say no. Soraru just wanted to his school year to be peaceful and without any problem. But he could see that that wouldn't happen anymore.

The three walked to school, with Soraru walking behind the two with his arms crossed. The raven-haired was slightly amused at their interactions.

Urata was teasing the redhead, who was puffing his cheeks out in annoyance. Soraru chuckled a bit before deciding to zone them out as they walked. He had only been at the school for a day, yet the scene felt familiar to him in some way.

The raven-haired looked up to notice that they were by the gates. He saw the redhead walk up to the others as he greeted them. Soraru felt awkward and was walking away until he heard someone call out his name.

"Hey Soraru."

The raven-haired turned to see the albino greet him with a smile. Soraru just waved as he turned back and walked into the school.