Chapter 48

Urata was walking to the gym with Sakata and Shima. Today was the volleyball tournament, and the students had to change into their gym uniforms even if they aren't playing. Urata was watching the redhead talk with the purple-haired male. No matter what, he's always energetic. The green eyed brunette was too busy looking at the redhead in amusement that he didn't see where he was going.

Urata then bumped into someone and glared at them for getting in his way. The short brunette's glare became even harsher when he realized who it was. Sorato was rubbing his head before glaring back at the green eyed brunette.

"Oi, look where you're going bastard."

"Same can be said to you, tanuki."

"Oi."

Urata was ticked off at the comment and was about to smack the short raven-haired when he heard Sakata call out to him.

"Hey Urata— Oh, Sorato."

Sakata noticed the other shorter male's presence and awkwardly smiled. Sorato stopped glaring at the short brunette and turned to face the redhead.

"Hey Sakata." The short raven-haired said as he smiled.

"You're going to the gym right?" Shima asked, he noticed that the male was going towards the opposite direction.

"A teacher wanted me to take this form back to the faculty room." Sorato said as he showed the paper.

"Well bye then." Urata said as he grabbed Sakata's hand and walked towards the gym.

Shima just awkwardly waved goodbye to the short raven-haired before following the short brunette. Sorato frowned before sighing, he looked at he redhead that was talking to the green eyed brunette. Sakata felt someone's gaze and slightly turned his head back. Red eyes meet emerald eyes as the redhead stared at the short raven-haired in confusion. Sakata then snapped out of his staring as he heard Urata call out to him. Sorato just chuckled as he watched the three leave, they sure are interesting.

The guys were sitting on the side as they watched students go against the teachers. The students were behind by a few points as the game was slowly getting towards the end. Sakata was bored and decided to use his ability for a bit.

Hey doesn't he look cute?
These guys suck.
Can they just bump the ball correctly?
That spike was pretty cool.
Looks like the teachers are going to win this year again.
I wish I could see Shima and Soraru play.
Wonder if Sakata is capable of playing?

The redhead sighed as he stopped using his ability. He kinda found his ability boring, but also liked it. Though he sometimes felt that he was invading people's privacy. Sakata then glanced towards the short raven-haired male on the other side of the gym and decided to try to use his ability on him.

Well guess our class is going to lose.

Sakata pouted before sighing, he didn't really know why he expected his thoughts to be interesting. Sorato noticed someone's gaze and turned his head to look at the redhead. The two were lock in a staring contest before Sakata turned away. Sorato chuckled at the redhead's embarrassment before turning back to focus on the game.

Urata glanced at the redhead that seemed to be in a daze. The green eyed brunette pinched Sakata's cheek, making the redhead snap back into reality and wince at the pain.

"S-Swop."

"Quit zoning out."

Sakata rubbed his cheek as he pouted at the short brunette. Urata smirked as he pinched the redhead's cheek again.