Chapter 13

The guys had been trying different things to help Soraru recover the rest of his memories. The raven-haired remembered almost everything by now, the only thing that was still forgotten in his memory was of that day and his feelings for Mafu.

Even though Soraru knows that he loved Mafu and the albino loved him back, he just couldn't find the feelings in his heart. The raven-haired was hoping that his memories will bring back the feelings yearned for the albino. He could tell that he really wanted to remember about his love for Mafu.

The weather was getting warmer each passing day. Summer was beginning to appear just around the corner.

Mafu was sitting around his house doing nothing. The albino thought back on what the guys were talking about before. It's like no matter what happens, things still seem like they'll go south.

The albino felt uneasy after the ten of them were talking about how Soraru's memories were coming back without much of a problem. He was starting to think that maybe it would've been better to not let the raven-haired remember.

Mafu continued staring at the ceiling when he heard his dad had come back from work. He was debating about whether he should ask his dad about it. It can't hurt to try.

He got up from his spot and headed towards the living room. He spotted Akimasa putting his things down, the older male was holding some papers in his hands.

"Welcome home." The albino said as he greeted his father with a smile.

"Hello Mafu."

The albino was thinking about how he could bring up the topic. Might as well just be straightforward about it.

"Hey dad, I have a question about something."

"What is it?" The older male turned his head to look at the albino.

"Well we told you about how Soraru gave up his memories to come back."

"That is true."

"And that we're trying to make him remember everything we've been through."

"Yes."

"Well, we were thinking that it's kinda weird that his memories are coming back without much problem."

"What do you mean?" Akimasa asked as he was unsure on what the albino was trying to say.

"Isn't it strange that he gave up his memories to get another chance to live but it didn't even make a difference since he's going to remember everything eventually."

"You do have a point." Akimasa said as he furrowed his eyebrows after hearing what Mafu said.

That is strange. What would the purpose of the sacrifice be if it'll all just come back? The older male was pondering about the possibilities but kept drawing a blank. He looked at his son with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry but I don't think I have any possible idea."

"It's fine dad. I was just wondering if you might know what we should do."

"My only suggestion would be to just be cautious of things."

"Okay."

"Things might happen out of the blue."

"Don't worry I'll be fine~"

Akimasa smiled at the albino, who beamed back. The older albino ruffled Mafu's hair before walking into his room with the papers in his hands.

"I had to bring back some work to finish so I'll be in my office."

Mafu gave his dad a thumbs up, even though he knew the older male wouldn't be able to see it. The albino was watching his father leave the living room before sighing in relief.