Chapter 15

They guys were silent for a few seconds as they stared at Akizo. Sakata hadn't said anything at all ever since they started talking to the male.

The black-haired medusa was watching and waiting for their response with an amused grin on his face. Akizo chuckled as Urata snapped out of his shocked state and glared at the male.

"Oi. Quit bluffing."

"What makes you think I'm bluffing?"

"Soraru doesn't have his ability anymore so you can't do anything to him."

"You're pretty sharp for a brat."

The green eyed brunette narrowed his glare even more.

"You're right, I don't have any control over his life anymore. I was just curious to see if you'd react differently."

"For someone that made us suffer through so much pain, he sure likes joking around." Sakata mumbled to himself.

"So if you can't do anything to us, then how did you cause the accident?" Mafu asked as the black-haired male looked at the albino.

"I had some strength to alter fate one last time before I was trapped by these spikes."

"As if we'd ever do what you want, you'll just destroy everything once given the chance." Senra said as Akizo gave them a small, sinister smile devoid of any comfort.

"That's right, so I'll just let myself out."

The guys saw that his black snake tattoo disappeared on his arm. Shima felt himself lose control over his own body. His eyes became dull as the black-haired male snapped his finger.

The purple-haired used his ability to throw the guys away. Shima then began to walk close to the male medusa's spike cage, planning to let him out. Nqrse tried to stop the male but Shima used his ability to fling him away.

Urata quickly turned into his ghost self and managed to restrain the purple-haired from moving any further, much to Akizo's dismay. The black-haired clicked his tongue in irritation as Urata snapped Shima out of the dazed state.

"You guys seriously are a nuisance."

"Are you angry that you're puppet isn't here to help you?" Urata mocked as the male glared at him.

"That useless creation of mine isn't worth my time to talk about."

"He really doesn't care about humans at all, not even the 'human' he created." Kashitaro said as the redhead sighed.

"So you could control anyone not just simply Sakata or Soraru." Amatsuki said as the black-haired male nodded his head.

"That's right, it was just easier and a much better choice to get those two. They made the most impact in emotionally destroying you guys."

Mafu and Urata glared daggers at him. This bastard finds our suffering to be amusing. Urata thought as he changed back into his human self. Senra looked at the black-haired medusa in slight puzzlement.

"Why are talking so calmly and casual to us?" The blonde questioned as Sakata nodded his head.

"You only made weak attempts to force us to free you but that's it. You're rather nonchalant about it." Nqrse said as the black-haired male groaned.

"I can't do anything in this state so I might as well comply to you."

"If you think acting nice will get us to help you then you're wrong. We'll never help you with your twisted plans." Mafu said Akizo bitterly chuckled.