Chapter 30

Soraru was still staring at the brunette in confusion. Sakata was looking back and forth between his hand and the brunette.

"Hey Soraru, am I the only one able to change him?" Sakata asked the raven-haired.

Soraru shrugged before deciding to try, he poked the brunette's tattoo, only for his finger to go through Urata. This made the three of them become even more confused.

"Why is it just me?" Sakata asked in curiosity.

"Guess we'll have to ask sensei."

"Should we go right now after school?"

"Probably."

"The others are probably wondering what's taking so long." Sakata stated as the other two remembered that the guys were waiting for them.

"Let's go~"

Urata floated in front of them with a grin on his face. Soraru rolled his eyes at the brunette's childish action while Sakata watched the brunette. The redhead was still wondering why he seemed to be able to turn Urata back into a human.

They walked back to the gates, Soraru was happy that they didn't run into the third-years. He glanced to his side to see Urata tease the redhead. He smirked to himself, Sakata was pouting and glaring at the brunette with a faint blush on his face. They made it to the gates and Sakata was immediately tackled by Luz and Mafu.

"E-Eh?" Sakata let out a startle cry as the two males giggled.

"I think you're suffocating him guys." Senra stated.

The two let go of the redhead, who took a few deep breathes to recover from the sudden death hug.

"What took you so long?" Nqrse asked, though he knew what it was.

"Just had to make sure we didn't bump into one of the bullies." Soraru said as he glanced at the redhead.

Sakata noticed the glance and nodded his head in a way to confirm the raven-haired's statement. Nqrse, Luz smiled pitifully at the raven-haired while Amatsuki saw the sakura tattoo on the redhead's neck.

"So Sakata died next."

The redhead flinched at hearing the red eyed brunette's voice. He looked at Soraru, who mentally facepalmed himself for forgetting to tell the redhead.

"Telepathy," was the only thing he said as the redhead made an 'o' expression.

"Nqrse, Amatsuki and Luz died before you so they have an ability too."

"R-Really?"

Sakata was a bit disturbed at the fact that his friends had died before and he didn't even know. The brunette seemed to notice his discomfort and lightly patted the redhead.

"Oi. They're fine now, no big deal."

"How can he be so carefree?" Luz questioned to himself as the others shrugged.

"Well let's go, I want to go home already." Amatsuki said as Soraru rolled his eyes.

"I said you guys could go on without me."

"Yeah, but nah." Shima said as he grinned at the raven-haired.

Soraru sighed and walked with them. He just watched them all laugh and joke around as he followed behind them. They get to live their life without having to remember the terrible things that happened to them. Soraru smiled sadly before he heard the redhead talk

"I feel bad for you Soraru."

"Huh?"

Soraru looked at the redhead that was walking next to him. Sakata gave the raven-haired a small smile.