Chapter 22

Two males could be seen walking around the town. It was Sunday, the light haired male and raven-haired decided to hang out together. Well, it was more like Luz had dragged the raven-haired male out of his house. Soraru was laughing to himself as he watched the light haired male drag him by the hand while they walked.

"He still acts like a doggy."

Urata joked as the raven-haired nodded his head. Luz did always cling to their sides when they were younger. Walking around with the two males brought back memories for the brunette. A wave is nostalgia would crash into him and he'd feel.....sad.

Urata wished that he was brought back by the reset just like the others, but he was forced to stay only as a ghost. He wished that he could hang out with Luz just like before. He glanced to see Soraru and Luz were talking about the past. Urata would make small comments to the raven-haired.

"Hey Soraru, do you have feelings for anyone?"

"E-Eh?"

The raven-haired slightly blushed at the light haired male's sudden question. The albino appeared in his mind, but he shook the thought away. I'm helping him, my feelings don't matter.

"I'm just wondering if the cold, emotionless Soraru is able to become soft for someone."

"You are soft for someone~ a certain albino in fact~"

"Urata. Shut it."

"Wwww. Can't deny the truth~"

Soraru ignored the brunette as he thought on how to respond to Luz's question. He knew that if he said yes the light haired male would ask him who. The raven-haired thought for a while before deciding to lie.

"No."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Lies~"

Soraru continued to ignore Urata, who was pouting at the raven-haired but also giving him a disappointed sigh. So you still want to help him.

"Oh.."

Luz stared at the raven-haired for a few seconds as Soraru was staring back. The raven-haired was wondering why Luz looked like he was conflicted on something. The light haired male then went to hold the raven-haired's hand and dragged Soraru to the cafe he saw nearby.

"I want to try the cake here~"

"Fine."

"Look at you acting like a kind boyfriend. Mafu and Nqrse would be jealous."

Soraru glared at the brunette before turning his attention to the taller male in front of him as they entered the cafe. Luz was the first to sit in the seat and looked at the menu, his eyes showed happiness. Soraru chuckled at the light haired male's energy. When it interest him, he'll do anything. They ordered their food and talked while they waited.

"Hey Soraru, does Nqrse like you?"

"Eh?"

Soraru gave Luz a questioning look, he noticed that the light haired male seemed to be asking him questions about love all of the sudden. Soraru shook his head as an answer to the taller male's question.

"Is that so?"

Luz looked down at the table in thought, their food arrived and the two began to eat. Luz would sometimes glances at the raven-haired, who was too busy eating to notice. Urata was watching Luz look at Soraru, he was wondering why Luz was acting a bit different than usual.