Chapter 53

Soraru was walking with the three males to their meeting spot. The fireworks were about to begin in a couple of minutes. The four hadn't found the short raven-haired, Soraru didn't know whether that was a good or bad thing.

He glanced to his side to see Luz and Nqrse in their own world. Just confess already. Soraru was starting to get a bit annoyed at how the two males weren't making any further progress. I sound just like Urata. The raven-haired then looked to his other side to see the albino smiling, he faintly smiled too before looking back ahead.

Mafu was looking at the keychain that the raven-haired had bought for him. It's cute... The albino blushed as he made a small peek towards the raven-haired. Mafu was still shy around Soraru, I wasn't this shy when I first met him. The albino then realized that it was probably because he didn't know about his own feelings toward the raven-haired. But now that he knows, he gets even the slightest bit of nervousness when it comes to Soraru.

They made it to the spot the agreed to meet back in. Luz was looking around the area to see if he could spot the others. How hard is it to spot rainbow colored hair? After looking around for awhile, the light haired male didn't find any hint of them being nearby and sighed.

"Guess we'll have to wait for them." Nqrse said as the light haired male pouted.

"If they don't get here quick and we miss the fireworks then I''ll...."

Luz's voice trailed off as he couldn't think of any possible threat. Soraru rolled his eyes at the taller male's irritation.

"I doubt they'd come late, Sakata was excited to come here after all. Don't think he'd want to miss the fireworks."

"That's true."

"Oh, here they are." Mafu said as he spotted the bubbly redhead, who was dragging a tired and slightly annoyed green eyed brunette.

"Hey guys~" Sakata greeted them as his grin grew even wider.

"You're too loud." Urata commented as he glared at the energetic redhead.

"Www I'm just so happy~"

"Idiot."

"But I'm your idiot~"

"Alright bye guys."

Urata turned around to walk away but felt the redhead hug him from behind. He saw that Sakata was giving him puppy eyes, and he knew that if he looked at them for even a split second then he'd immediately give in. The others just laughed as the short brunette tried to get the redhead off him.

"Don't leave me~" Sakata playfully whined causing Urata to sigh in defeat.

"Fine."

Urata just gave him an annoyed glare, though the redhead could tell that he wasn't really annoyed. Senra looked at the happy Sakata and shook his head. There's no way that— maybe I should tell Soraru. The blonde walked towards the raven-haired, who noticed him approach.

"What is it Senra?" Soraru asked in worry as he noticed the blonde's hesitation, "did something happen with your ability?"

"It's kinda related to that. Well I—"

"Whatcha talking about?"

The two males slightly jumped at the sudden voice behind them. Sorato just chuckled at their tensed faces and smiled, ignoring the glare from the raven-haired.

"Where were you?" Soraru asked as the short raven-haired looked at him.

"I got separated from you guys and decided to go on my own since you guys enjoyed being all lovey-dovey with each other."