Chapter 7

It was after school, the guys were standing by the school gates. They were going to the therapy building and decided to have the brunette teleport them to save time. So for now they were waiting to make sure that there weren't a lot of students nearby that could see them.

"I think we're good." Shima said as he saw that there wasn't anyone near them.

"Alright Kashi you're up." Luz cheerfully said as the brunette sighed.

"I seriously became a mode of transportation."

"Well get used to it~" Amatsuki said as the brunette's tattoo changed color.

The guys then found themselves in the older albino's office. Kashitaro looked at the raven-haired in puzzlement and amusement.

"What?" Soraru said as he noticed the brunette's gaze.

"Nothing, just surprised that you haven't reacted to teleporting at all."

"Oh..." Soraru felt like he didn't need to react, he was used to it.

"Wonder where sensei is?" Urata asked as they noticed the older male wasn't there.

"He's probably busy working, maybe we can come back anot—" Mafu's sentence was cut off by the sound of the door opening.

Akimasa entered the room but was startled at suddenly seeing the guys there. He jumped a bit before sighing.

"Hi dad~" Mafu said cheerfully as the older male fixed his composure.

"Mafu, didn't I say to at least tell me when you're coming over."

"Oh right, ww my bad."

He's fine now. The thought unconsciously occurred in his mind as the raven-haired looked at the male. Soraru let out a sigh of relief after seeing the older male.

"So may I ask why you're all here?" Akimasa said as he turned to look at all of them.

"Can you help us recover Soraru's memories?" Luz asked as the older male titled his head.

"Recover?"

Sakata then told the older male about everything that happened, from them being controlled, to Soraru sacrificing himself and being stuck in the void. Akimasa nodded his head in understanding.

"I see, so coming back would be at the cost of your memories being gone."

"We were wondering if Senra could kinda reverse his ability to give him the memories." Amatsuki said as the older male looked at the blonde.

"It might be possible."

"So we can try right?" Luz said as Akimasa nodded his head.

"Well Senra, you're up." Shima said as the blonde looked at them with uncertainty.

"But....how would I do that?"

"Just grab Soraru's hand and see what will occur." Akimasa said as he looked at the raven-haired.

Senra grabbed the raven-haired's hand as his tattoo changed to a darker yellow. The other guys stayed silent in anticipation and anxiousness. The room was silent for what felt like hours, but it was only a few seconds.

Soraru and Senra quickly retracted their hands and backed up a bit. The raven-haired was staring at them with wide eyes before looking down at the ground. He was slightly shaking in fear and trauma.

Senra was also shaking in fear as the purple-haired went to his side. Shima wrapped his arm around the shaking blonde to calm him down.

"S-Soraru?" Urata asked in concern.