Chapter 4

Soraru just looked at the two males that were walking in front of him. Sakata was puffing his cheeks out in annoyance at some remark that the short brunette made. Urata smirked at him, satisfied at seeing the male's pouting face. The raven-haired shook his head in amusement. These two sure make an interesting pair.

It had been a few weeks since Soraru had arrived at the school. He expected it to be calm and no disturbances, but that wasn't the case.

The guys have been constantly dragging Soraru around with them, much to the raven-haired's annoyance.

But strange enough, he didn't mind it. It felt natural to him though, the same as before, he couldn't put his finger on why.

"Hey Soraru," the raven-haired looked at the redhead that had spoken to him.

"Any childhood memories you want to share with us?" Sakata asked, he was hoping that maybe it would help Soraru remember, even if it was small bits.

"Eh? Why do you want to know?" Soraru was confused about the redhead's sudden question and felt a bit on guard.

"I'm just curious~ I want to get to know you some more." Sakata said as he smiled brightly at the raven-haired.

Soraru sighed as he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. He decided that it wouldn't hurt to tell them a bit about himself. The raven-haired tried to think back about his old town.

"Nothing really exciting ever happened to me. I'm pretty much......" Soraru paused as he thought about what to say next.

"I'm pretty much......normal...."

The two males could see that the raven-haired looked confused after saying that. Soraru felt weird, as if what he said shouldn't be the truth and that it was the opposite of that. Why is me being normal a strange idea?

"Did you have any friends? Childhood friends?" Urata asked, slightly hoping the male would remember about him and Luz.

Soraru stayed silent as he thought back on the people he used to talk with. He was unsure and a bit scared at how some of his memories seemed....off.

The raven-haired ended up not remembering much of his friends and looked at the two males, who were waiting for his answer.

"....not that I remember—"

A very faint memory suddenly flashed in his mind, which made the raven-haired flinch.

It looked like he was on a swing at a park. He could see a blurry image of someone's face next to him. The person looked to be another boy about the same age as him.

Soraru went to grab his head as another headache came by. The headache was worse then before, making the raven-haired lose focus in his eyes for a bit. What was that...?

"Huh? Soraru, are you okay?"

Soraru looked at the short brunette that had spoke to him. Another image flashed in the raven-haired's mind.

It looked like a younger brunette smiling at him with a small tanuki in his arms. Soraru held his head again, the pain was unbearable. He felt himself lose his balance and wobble.

"...I-I don't think I am...." Soraru quietly responded as he weakly looked at the two.

"You should probably rest some more..." Urata said, concerned about his childhood— well in this case it would now be new friend.

"Maybe I should just stay home for today....." Soraru said as the two males looked at him worriedly.

"I think that might be better..." Sakata said as he glanced at the green eyed brunette.