Chapter 54

The summer breeze blew on by as the white, fluffy clouds slowly moved in the sky. Students were walking to class, chatting happily with one another. Everyone was excited as there were only two days until summer vacation had began. The yellow, bright sun filled the sky. The sunshine was too bright that standing in just one spot would make you eventually begin to sweat. Though you can feel the heat radiating from the sun, the gentle breeze that occasionally comes by helps you cool down.

Mafu was walking to school with the red eyed brunette, who was chatting away. The albino paid attention to tiny bits and pieces as he enjoyed the nice weather. He looked up once he no longer heard the red eyed brunette's voice, only to see that Amatsuki had ran up to tackle a certain brunette. Mafu just laughed as he approached the two.

"Good morning Kashi~"

"Hey guys." The brunette said as he waved at the approaching albino.

"Hello." Mafu replied as he smiled at the male.

"Summer vacation is almost here~"

"Yes, and we know how much you look forward to it." Kashitaro said as he sighed helplessly at his boyfriend's carefree attitude.

"Www I just want to go to the beach already."

"About that, when exactly are we going?" The albino asked as the other two pondered at the question.

"Guess we'll just have to ask the others." Kashitaro stated as the albino nodded.

They walked towards the school gates, to see the others were already there. Mafu noticed that the blonde was occasionally glancing at the redhead. Wonder why. The albino was too busy looking at Senra that he wasn't paying attention to where he was going and tripped on his own foot. Luckily for him, Soraru was nearby and managed to catch the albino.

"Oi, what's it with you and tripping over things?" The raven-haired asked amusingly as he helped the albino up on his feet.

Mafu blushed, in both shyness and embarrassment, before glaring at the raven-haired. His flushed face contradicted the supposedly intimidating glare, making Soraru chuckle.

"I'm just out of shape." Mafu muttered making the raven-haired raise his eyebrow.

"I assume that if you're tripping on your own feet then you're just clumsy and not because you're out of shape."

Mafu just stuck his tongue out when he didn't have anything to respond with and pouted. The raven-haired rolled his eyes at the albino's childishness. Mafu then looked to the side to see Luz and Nqrse talking with one another.

"So how's the new couple~?"

The light haired male blushed at the albino's comment and glared at him, though just like with Mafu, the blush didn't help the glare. Nqrse just shook his head in amusement as he ignored the albino's teasing.

"Well let's just get these two days over with so we can enjoy our summer vacation." Sakata cheerfully said as he dragged a slightly annoyed Urata with him.

They entered the school, only to have some students turn to look at them. The guys were confused at the glares being thrown at them, or more importantly at a certain short brunette.

"I can't believe him."
"Poor Sakata, twisted up in his lies."
"Not surprised, he always seemed cruel."

Urata was confused at the daggers being thrown at him from classmates. What did I do? The redhead was also confused when he heard his name get brought up. Sakata glanced at the green eyed brunette worriedly, he didn't know why the atmosphere was suddenly hostile but he was more concerned for Urata.