Chapter 61

Urata and Sakata were just walking around the town. They didn't have anything in particular to see so they decided to just explore the place. Sakata was eating a popsicle that he had bought.

The redhead was enjoying the flavor as he smiled brightly while the green eyed brunette looked at him in amusement.

"You sure do enjoy eating that."

"It's sweet and yummy~"

"I figured."

"Do you want some?"

Sakata held out the popsicle towards the green eyed brunette. Urata looked at it before looking at the redhead. He pulled Sakata down for a short kiss. He looked at the redhead with a nonchalant expression as he parted from the kiss.

"It taste sweet."

"E-Eh?!"

Urata just laughed at the redhead's blushing face. He was fine with acting like this when the others weren't close by. If they find out, I'm never going to hear the end of it. The short brunette continued to walk ahead while the redhead was trying to recover from the kiss.

"U-Urata!"

"Yes?" The green eyed brunette said as he looked behind him.

Sakata's face was still flushed as he glared at the short brunette.

"D-Don't just do that!"

"Do what?" Urata innocently titled his head as if he didn't know what the redhead was talking about.

"N-N-Nothing." Sakata pouted as he went back to eating the popsicle.

Urata just smirked at the redhead's defeated, blushing face. They continued to walk around, there were some moments of bickering between them but it was just playful banter.

Sakata and Urata were talking about random things when the short brunette heard his name be called out.

"Urata?"

The green eyed brunette turned to see a blue haired girl looking at him. She looked at him with wide eyes while the short brunette widened his eyes too. Shit.

"Who's this?" Sakata asked as he looked at the green eyed brunette, he became a bit uneasy at the short brunette's slightly worried expression.

Urata tried to think of a lie, of course this had to happen now. The short brunette was mentally kicking himself for not watching out for people that would recognize him.

"H-How a-are y-you a-alive?" The girl said in disbelief as she pointed at Urata.

Sakata then realized why the green eyed brunette was worried. That must be an old classmate from back then.

"Y-You must've confused me with someone else." Urata said as the girl continued to speak.

"E-Everyone said that y-you di—"

"M-My name's Sorato!" Urata blurted out randomly before mentally cringing.

"Eh?" The girl looked at him in confusion.

"Urata, wouldn't this cause even more problems?" Sakata asked as he looked at the green eyed brunette worriedly.

"Oi, shut it."

"But what if she happens to see Sorato." The redhead stated as the short brunette wanted to do nothing more than punching himself for unintentionally screwing himself up.

"Just play along, I doubt we'd have that bad of luck."

"Yeah, I'm Sorato, and this," he gestured to Sakata, "is my friend." Urata continued to lie, he felt himself cringe more and more with every word he said.