Chapter 37

Soraru and Urata were in the raven-haired's room. The green eyed brunette was looking out of the window while the raven-haired was laying down on his bed looking at the ceiling. The room was silent, the sky was getting darker and darker as stars began to appear. Urata let out a long sigh before looking at the raven-haired.

"So are we going to talk about the trip?"

Soraru tensed up at the mention of the trip, the green eyed brunette looked at him in pity. Fate sure loves to toy with us and make us suffer. The raven-haired was silent for a few more seconds until he sighed.

"What else is there to say, we're not going."

"Eh?"

"Going there will just bring back bad memories."

"Well.....yeah."

Soraru looked at the green eyed brunette, of course it just had to be there. The raven-haired sighed as he got up to grab the trip form. The words 'Miyagi prefecture' was written on the top. Soraru noticed that his phone lit up and saw that he got a text from Luz.

Luz: are you okay

"Luz is also worried about you."

Urata had floated so that he was next to the raven-haired. Soraru smiled at the text before typing to reply back.

Soraru: im fine
Soraru: thanks

The raven-haired looked back at the form, it's even on the same date. Soraru laughed bitterly at how he always kept getting reminded of that day.

"Funny, you moved for a reason and now you have to go back."

"Yeah it's so great." Soraru said sarcastically as he looked at the green eyed brunette.

"You can't go, for obvious reasons."

"It happened like seven years ago I doubt anyone would remember."

"Urata it was a small town, everyone knew everyone. Nothing bad ever happened so your death was all over the news."

"......"

Urata was silent as the raven-haired looked at him. The green eyed brunette cringed at the memory of his death. Me going as a human will definitely raise a lot of questions. And the people will get scared at seeing a supposed to be dead kid. Urata knew for sure that he wasn't going but didn't know about Soraru.

The green eyed brunette looked at the raven-haired, he knew that Soraru still hasn't gotten over the incident. He could tell that Soraru probably doesn't want to go as it would just remind him over and over. Urata thought for a bit before glancing at the raven-haired's phone. He noticed the group chat with the others.

"I think you should go."

"Eh?"

"The others will get worried if the both of us don't go. Plus you'll have the others this time."

"True...."

"I'll be fine, I'll just go with you guys as a ghost."

"You sure?"

The raven-haired looked at his friend in concern, Urata smiled as his looked at Soraru with warm eyes.

"I mean we need to find a way to get over those memories so try making new ones with the others there~"

Soraru just playfully rolled his eyes before chuckling. He headed downstairs, with Urata following, as he walked into the kitchen to find his mom.

"Hey mom, is it okay for me to go on the trip?"