Chapter 3

Soraru lazily rubbed his eyes as he sat up on his bed. He looked at his clock and saw that it was still early for him to get ready for school. He looked to his side to see that the brunette was still sleeping. Even though Urata didn't need to sleep, he enjoyed resting as a way to relax. Soraru just sat in his bed, he would go back to sleep but was worried that the nightmare would occur again. So he just grabbed his phone to pass time until either Urata woke up or it was time to go to school.

He opened his phone only to see that he had a bunch of messages from the group chat. The guys had asked the raven-haired for his phone number so they can have contact. It was Mafu's great idea to make a group chat for the nine of them. And we can imagine how that'll be. Soraru had muted them before he went to sleep as way to ensure that he can sleep peacefully. He noticed that he also had two other separate messages, one was from Luz and the other was from Mafu.

Soraru decided to check the group chat first and saw it was just mostly spam from the albino that couldn't sleep because he had to stay up late to finish his homework. He would see some of the texts were from the others telling Mafu to quit it. He laughed at how Amatsuki scolded the albino for staying up too late and for not doing his homework earlier like he should've done. Guess this is what the others meant when they said that Amatsuki was like a mother.

He went back to see the other two messages. He tapped on Luz's first and was meet with all caps.

Luz: SORARU SAY SOMETHING TO STOP MAFU

The raven-haired just rolled his eyes at the light-haired's message. Too late for that. He then went to the one Mafu sent him. It was an apology for last night.

Mafu: Sorry Soraru for the spam (●'ω`●)

The raven-haired smiled at the message. I bet he had sent that message to everyone else after he was done.

"Eh? You're awake?" Soraru turned his head to see the brunette was yawning. The raven-haired just nodded his head as Urata went to sit next to him.

"What are you doing— Ah~ Mafu texted you. How sweet~"

"You have five seconds to shut up."

"But you can't do anything about it~" Soraru just sighed as he gave up. He was too tired to deal with the brunette's antics. Urata smirked at the raven-haired as he yanked the phone out of Soraru's hand.

"O-Oi!" Soraru tried to get it back but Urata had floated up, the brunette was close to the ceiling as he smirked at the raven-haired. He looked at the phone curiously and tapped a finger under his chin.

"Let's see. What to say, what to say~"

"Urata get your ass back down here or I'll—"

"Wwww. Again, you can't do anything~" Urata stuck out his tongue as Soraru glared at him.

Urata smiled victoriously as the raven-haired male flopped back onto his bed in defeat. The brunette turned his attention back to the phone and started to type. Once he was done he threw the phone back at Soraru, who didn't even attempt to catch it, and landed on the pillow. Urata came back down as the raven-haired made a strangle like gesture towards him. The brunette just laughed as Soraru went to see what the brunette had typed.

Soraru: Good morning Mafu~ hope you had a great beauty sleep, not like you'd need it because you're perfect

Soraru wanted nothing more than to die right now as he glared at Urata, a small tint of red appearing on his face. Tears were appearing in Urata's eyes as he was laughing at the raven-haired's misery.