Chapter XxXxXxXxXxX

Mafu looked up to see Sorato stare at them blankly. The short raven-haired simply snapped his fingers as the other two males began their usual routine.

"Stop this already!" Mafu cried out as he watched his friends get attacked again.

The albino couldn't do anything except watch each and every one of his friends fall to the ground. Sorato glanced at the albino with a bored look.

"Still not giving up? How boring~"

Mafu's vision began to get blurry as he looked up. The raven-haired was staring at him with cold eyes as his tattoo changed color.

And then it went back.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

And so the cycle began again.

And again.......

And again...............

And again...................

Mafu had lost count of how many resets had been made. He lost count of how many times he saw his friends die. He lost count of how many times Sakata and Soraru had killed them.

Mafu didn't even want to look up, he knew the others were okay, for now. The albino just stared at the ground as he listened to the short raven-haired talk.

"You know, I would've thought that you'd give up at some point. Either you're that stubborn or you simply just enjoy seeing them die."

"He's not a fucking sick bastard like you to enjoy other's misery." Urata barked back as he glared at the male.

"How kind of you Urata." Sorato taunted as the green eyed brunette let out a pissed off huff.

"P-Please stop this!" Mafu tried to plead with the short raven-haired, who just shook his head.

"I'm not going to stop until my goal is done."

"Y-Y-You're not bored or tired from all of this?!?" Luz questioned the male.

"Oh trust me I am. But I have a task to complete and I will do so. No matter how long it takes."

"Nothing we've done seems to work at all." Senra said as Kashitaro nodded.

"Yeah, our only best bet would be to get Soraru and Sakata to snap out of their control."

"After all, that bastard is useless and weak without them." Urata stated as the guys looked at the short raven-haired.

"We know we need to get to Sorato but we can't even do so with Soraru and Sakata in the way." Nqrse said.

"And the only way we might be able to is to hurt them." Amatsuki said as he looked at them worriedly.

"We're not going to hurt them." Luz said as he gave the red eyed brunette a narrowed look.

"But what if that's our only option?"

"We can try restraining them. It kinda worked last time." Urata quietly said as the others looked at him with slight hesitation.