It's Time I Left The Akatsuki

I did as much as I could on this book. I left, but I came back to write more. I left for a stupid reason, but I came back because this is what made me happy. It's time I left the Akatsuki. I took all request, put in so much time, and did so much just to try to get this book to where it is now. I really enjoyed writing these scenarios, and I hope you all found them enjoyable enough to smile and laugh as you read them.

I promise you, this is the final goodbye. I have other scenario books to write and I'll be bringing in new books too. Such as My Hero Academia, Tokyo Ghoul, and Bungo Stray Dogs scenarios.

I started this book when I was 15..16? I think 16 XD I'm 19 now. I tried to get to 200, but I just ran out of ideas. I'm sorry! But this is goodbye.

I hope my books got you, readers, through bad times. I hope I made you smile and laugh, or just question my decisions on writing XD I love each one of you. Even you ghost viewers. Let's get this book to 1M reads!!!

Never stop doing what you love to do. Never give up on yourself, a passion, a dream, a commitment even. People with great passion can do the impossible! "Writing won't get you anywhere." That's crap. For me, writing and reading are an escape from reality. Reading the comments, seeing the votes, noticing the views have gone higher, all that made my blood pump and my heart race. Allow passion to become your purpose, and one day it will become your profession. I dream of being more than just a Wattpad author one day. And I am getting there! I dream of being a photographer, and I am getting higher and higher to that limit.

If you ever need a talk, I am here. If you want to role play, I am here. I am here on this site to inspire and write out my thoughts.

Zombielover8469 has left the Naruto Universe. I was a proud Akatsuki member too.

 I was a proud Akatsuki member too

Me now: (2020)

Me now: (2020)