When He Goes Yandere

(So I never would of thought of this XD damn. Well this was requested by DiamondPurdy. And that picture is so adorable. >.< Tobi, no one can fear you...•-• you a good boy. And my Jashin! These will be long!!!)
Pein
A couple of days ago when you and Pein went on a mission together to the village to deliver scrolls, a guy pulled you to him when children ran by. Of course you ignored the fact and went on with the mission. But Pein did not. You were sent out on another mission, well you requested so to give Pein time to think since he wasn't acting the same and wouldn't tell you what it was bothering him. But when you were already heading back to the base, the guy from the other day was placed onto the ground by Kakuzu, a sack over his head was the removed to have his mouth folded up. "You are dismissed Kakuzu." Kakuzu left the room with a grunt, the guy watched as Pein approached him, giving him narrowed eyes as he flinched. "If you don't share someone's pain. You can never understand them." Pain raised up his hand as the guy gave a head shake, squirming to get free. "This  is what it feels like when I see someone like you touch her. Almighty push." Just as the guy flew back against the wall, splatting, you stepped into the base with an confused look, for you thought you felt a shake, as if Zetsu went through the ground underneath you. Before you could open the door Pein opened it making you give part lips, then a small smile about to walk in before he stopped you. "Let's go for a walk. We can go see Nagato." You gave widen eyes at first, then a small smile when his arm interlocked with yours after kissing your hand taking you back outside the base while Zetsu in the office, eating the leftover body parts.
Kakuzu
You went out on a bounty, without Kakuzu this time, it was your call anyways since he took credit for your bounty, which you were still mad about. You were jumping through the branches, looking for the guy you were searching for, along with Kakuzu. The reason why he took your bounty was for your almost nearly died from it, and that was bad business. Kakuzu was a few meters behind you, but just as you landed onto the ground, you ended up stumbling over a guy. Making Kakuzu stop in the branch, peeking out behind a tree with narrowed eyes. "Why did she stop for that idiot?" "I'm so sorry." You gave a confused look and stood back up after landing on one knee, the guy was laying on the ground before he sat up, taking your hand and shaking it. "You are someone I'd give my heart to." He gave a small chuckle, making you take a couple of steps back with sealed lips and a small head nod. You then jumped off, just in time for Kakuzu to walk up to the guy, his stitches exposed and mask off. "Ah." The gave gave a yelp after the stitches wrapped around his neck, holding him in the air as he squirming when Kakuzu placed his hand to the guy's chest. "She only has my hearts. She doesn't need yours." Just as Kakuzu ripped out his heart, you stepped into the Collections office with a groan. "Gosh it stinks." After Kakuzu dropped the guy, he headed back towards the base, his stitches going back into his body slowly, along with his four hearts. He sat in his chair, placing money in his hands with his mask off, just as he was before you left, and when you arrived with papers in your hand, throwing off your cloak. "More bounties?" You gave a nod and sat in his lap, shuffling through the papers as he pulled you close, only to stop with parted lips. "What?" Kakuzu can you buy small smirk seeing a familiar face wanted for at least, less than five hundred dollars. "I think. Yeah, he's still alive. I've see-." "Was. He's already taken care of." No cash attended."
Deidara
You gave a small smile towards Deidara as the two of you sat on his clay bird after sealing a scroll from the enemy. "Deidara, quit." You gave a giggle next as Deidara chuckled and kissed your hand, only for you to drop the scroll. "Oops." Deidara gave an eye roll and headed down, after you jumped off and went to go look for it, he remained on his bird before hearing branches being bounced off of before giving parted lips to see a stranger jump out from the tree next to him, looking in the same direction you were in. "She's a beauty." Deidara gave narrowed eyes with a throat clear, the guy looked at him with a small smirk and an eyebrow raise just as Deidara gotten off the bird. "She is, un. She's also the true definition of art, un. And she's mine, hm." Deidara clinched the guy's neck then slammed him into the ground, making the guy struggle and try to kick him off. "L-l." Deidara gave a smirk as the guy was surrounded in clay completely as Deidara's hands leaked out the plaster. Then once done, he took a step back to bring his two fingers to his with the same expression, watching the guy squirm. "Katsu." You gave a confused look after hearing an explosion go off, you gave a small sigh knowing it was Deidara but you rushed over to him just in case there was an ambush, but when you got there, you gave parted lips seeing clay red colored clay cover the ground and Deidara's before he wiped it off. "What is this?" Deidara knocked it out of your hand then took it, kissing it with a small smile as he took the scroll from you as well, making you smile back at him. "Just colored clay I thought I'd test out, hm. Did you enjoy the scene, hm?"
Tobi/Obito
You went out into the village to get a break from the other members, Tobi would of came along but he was in Pein-sama's office, he been in there for a while so you told Deidara where you were. And after Tobi found out, he went to village to surprise you there, until plans changed. Tobi was behind the bush you walked past, he gave a small giggle, about to pop out until a guy walked past you with a lip bite, making you give a small swallow and walk faster. Tobi's fist clinched seeing the male check you out as you were walking off. "Don't look at her like that." Obito mumbled before stepping out of the bush, heading towards the guy, only to get bumped into by him. "Whoa. Watch it." Obits grabbed the collar of his shirt, lifting the male up in the air as he squirmed and yelped. "Strange man shouldn't be looking at (Y/n)-chan like that. It makes Tobi. Very angry." The man gave a terrified expression before he came eye to eye with Obito's sharingan. "No one will take her away from me. I learned to love. Now I must bear the risk of hatred. But how can I do that when I have scum like you around." A swirl formed between the two, the man disappeared just on thine for you to glance up, seeing Tobi while on your way back. You gave a confused look towards Tobi were about to reach for his shoulder but he turned around and pulled you into a hug before you could. "Tobi?!" "(Y/n)-chan is Tobi's! Tobi missed you so much!" You giggled and hugged him back, kissing his Mask as he held you closer. "I love you to." "Tobi and I love you more."
Sasori
You and Sasori were on a mission together, it was just a short scroll pick up, after receiving it, you headed back towards Sasori, whom was waiting for you on the side, glancing around at all the different people who walked by him. "Oops sorry." He gave a small head tilt towards a man who bumped into him, then glanced down at his hand that was dangling at his side. Sasori watched the guy's hand slightly brush against yours, he knew his skin touched yours after you glanced down a bit to see.his brown eyes widened a bit as his expression went to more serious. And when you approached him Sasori grabbed your hand, making you give absnall smile with confused eyes when he pressed your forehead against his lips. "Go back to the base. I'm going to get new parts." You kept the same expression, but you knew better than to question Sasori, so you smiled with a head nod and started to make your way there as he watched you. Then he gave a turned only his head back towards the guy before doing the same with the rest of his body. You were halfway to the base once Sasori's moved his hand fit the man to hit against the wall. "I'm getting very inpatient. Seems I'll have to make another use for you." Sasori smirked as the male screamed, you stepped into the base and laid on Sasori's bed with a small yawn. When he came back to the base, you woke up just in time to see him sitting at his desk sculpting a head shape. You gave him a kiss on his bare shoulder, he then kissed your hand, making you blush before you reached to see the strange marking on the raw puppet arm. "Those are freshly made. Don't touch them." You gave sealed lips then leaned up when there was a knock at the door, Sasori gave a small smirk as he attached the fingers to the wrist. "That's why he's puppet parts for touching you, Love."
Zetsu
Like always, when you went into the village on a mission Zetsu would follow behind you, secretly of course. You didn't like that he would spy on you, even though did flatter you just to know he was looking after you and would always be there when you need him. But it also meant that you couldn't handle things on your own. You were walking through the Hidden Springs village, you left your cloak behind for cover, and Zetsu was traveling through the ground a couple of meters behind you. "She seems fin-." "Hey beautiful!" Zetsu's eyes narrowed towards your direction, you looked down with an arm rub past a crowd of men who were winking and giving grins towards you after that shout. "Let's feast." Zetsu's flytrap came in and out of the ground, grabbing men by the foot and dragging in them under while chomping. You kept walking, ignoring your surroundings, just before the last male could speak, a vine wrapped around his mouth and body as Zetsu came out of the ground completely. "Oh, that's a shame. It seems he's the one who." "Got everyone staring at our (Y/n)." Zetsu sinked back into the ground as his fly trap opened with the man squirming inside. When it closed, you gave a throat clear and looked up, giving a slightly confused look when someone grabbed your arm, making you gasp. "It's all right my dear." "Cam down." You smiled and removed yourself from him just to hug him, he smiled and placed his arms around you as well. "For once I'm glad you came along. Those guys we-." When you looked up at Zetsu, you seen blood on his fly trap. "Squirrel." "We were hungry." You gave an eye roll just for him to take your hand and pull you along, but when you tired to glance back, your head was turned forward. "Focus on your mission." "Yes, there's nothing to look back on my dear."
Hidan
You were on a mission alone, you left as soon as it got dark to go deliver scrolls for Pein-sama. Hidan was asleep still, or so he seemed like it, after you left, he went out to go sacrifice since you keep making him wait for you so you can part take in the event. But knowing Hidan, he was tired of waiting around and complaining Jashin needed his offerings. Hidan headed through the woods unlike you, you took a short cut, a path Zetsu made for anyone who might get ambushed and need an escape route. Hidan gave a small smirk seeing you there, you were wearing your Akatsuki cloak, making him give a small head tilt too. "Who the fuck?" Hidan's eyes slightly widened after seeing someone heading towards you, he was about to run after but stopped just in time for you to look to the side and get bumped into, dropping the scroll with a gasp. "Oh I'm so sorry." You stared down at the guy, he was on his knees when he reached for the scroll, handing it to you, but just as you took it, you gave another gasp when he took your hand, pecking it lightly. "You be safe." He then started to jog off towards Hidan's direction as you did the same towards the village, seeing how you were close on getting caught. "That bastard." Hidan gave narrowed eyes and gripped his scythe with clinched teeth, he then stepped in front of the guy, making him stop in his tracks with a flinch. "How dare you touch her?!" Hidan chased the guy just as you gave a bow and headed back towards the base. But by that time, Hidan was above the guy, standing on his chest with the tips of his blades pierced into the man's leg as he groaned in pain, then gasped when Hidan poked him in the head with a sharp spear he uses for stabbing himself in curse mode. "Should of thought about that before you laid your hand on her." After Hidan finished up he headed back to the base, taking the secret path, this time you took the lit my way, just to stand clear and if necessary, to hide. When you got to the base, you gave a small groan after checking in with Pein-sama, and at that time, Hidan made himself comfortable in bed. When you opened up the door, he smirked seeing him asleep still, you joined him soon after, laying your head on his shoulder just for him to pull you closer. "Mhm. Back already?" "Yeah. You smell like blood." Hidan smirk as he pulled you on top of him, rubbing your back as you smiled. "When do I not?" "True. And I think Jashin might saved my ass. This guy bumped into me and almost blew my cover." Hidan gave an open grin as he started to stroke your hair. "Don't worry about that piece of shit. You won't see him again."
Kisame
You and Kisamr were ambushed while on a mission together by the leaf ninjas, you went your own way as he did the same to lead them off of you, but one ninja went after you. After Kisame finished them off, he headed back in search for you, he stopped only to see the ninja helping you up off the ground, giving your hand a small kiss. You gave widened eyes, watching him point to the side, when you to get to a safe place. You gave a nod and ran off, Kisame was watching behind a tree, giving narrowed eyes with clinched teeth, but as he jumped up into the branches as the guy did the same, heading towards Kissimmee without realizing. "You fool." The guy gasped just after a swing of Kisame's sword knocked him into the pond below. When he landed in water, Kisame jumped down, placing his foot on the guy's head after trying to shed him numerous times. Kisame then held the guy underwater with his foot giving a grin as the male stabbed his foot repeatedly with a kunai but Kisame didn't move an inch just chuckled as the man struggled for air. Kisame grinned as he lifted up his foot, walking away from the drowned body just to meet up with you after grabbing his sword. "Kisame!" You hugged him tightly, he gave you a one arm hug before you pulled back and looked down at his foot with a gasp, making him chuckle with a smirk and lift up your chin. "Don't worry. It's not your blood this time." You smiled as he pulled you head to his chest, stroking your hair a bit with a grin still.
Itachi
As soon as you stepped out of Pein-sama's from a meeting with him, you had to go on a mission to retrieve a scroll. You left after telling Itachi, he didn't seem too fond of you going out alone but you had to. And with Itachi, he followed you. You just reached out of the forest, you tossed your cloak to the side to not get spotted, but when you did, you came face to face with a guy after looking forward, giving a small swallow with he made eye contact with you. "Why, hello there pretty thing?" You gave a small eye roll and continued to walk past him, making him give you a smirk and cross his arms towards you. "Don't look at her that way." The guy gave an eyebrow raise then turned to see Itachi in a straw hat with tassels, then glanced down at the Akatsuki cloak, about to speak when he looked towards you, making a gesture to run before Itachi pulled him back tossing him to the ground just as you left his view. Just as you walked out of the entrance minutes later, you were looking down at the scroll marking, making sure it was the right one to bring to the leader, and at that time, Itachi pressed his foot down on the man's chest, giving narrowed eyes as the man tried to break finger before freezing in place when he saw Itachi's sharingan."Since you can't keep your eyes off of her. I might just have to take them from you." When you glanced up, you seen Itachi pull out the eyes of the man from earlier making you give a gasp, holding your hands to your mouth. "Itachi?!" Itachi looked up only to point at you, you gasped when crows started to surround you, making you see darkness before you went unconscious just as Itachi lifted you up bridal style. You sat up in bed with a small gasp, placing your hand to your chest, but when you glanced over, you see Itachi, bare chested and laying next to your with one arm casted over you. "Are you alright?" "Yeah. Nightmare I guess." You gave a small nod then smiled with an exhale as he leaned up a bit, pulling your head to his lips then to his chest. "Get some rest. You have a mission tomorrow." As you scooted more into his chest, Itachi pulled you closer with one hand, while the other was behind his back, bloody with drops of it dripping onto the sheet.
Orochimaru
Orochimaru smirked as he sat in the base in his room while you were out, you were currently on your way back to the base. But as you were doing so, one of Orochimaru's snakes were following behind you each step of the way, just as out of precaution. You stopped walking after seeing a man pulling out a kunai from his side, you gave a confused look before he looked over to you. "Hey!" You gave widened eyes and looked around, gripping your own kunai behind you. "Please..." Orochimaru's snake stood up in the grass when Orochimaru took it's place after seeing approach him do it through a vision. "Now that's not good." "I'm sure you'll find your purpose in life." He gave you a nod, after knowing that he was trying to end his life, he gave you a smile telling you he was alright, you went off anyways. Orochimaru gave narrowed eyes and approach the man, making him glance back then forward. "Precious isn't she?" The guy gave a nod, but when he turned around, Orochimaru grabbed him by the neck and raised him up in the air with a grin, chuckling as the make tried to free himself by squirming. "Maybe, just maybe there's no purpose in life for you at all." The man gasped when a Orochimaru opened his mouth, only for snake to slither out with his mouth open towards the guy as it hissed. "Orochimaru!" You gave a small gasp when you saw him wipe his mouth after you turned to look back, then ran over to him with a small smile as he turned to you with a smirk, you gave a confused look with his snake tongue flickered at you then shook your head and hugged him tightly. "Finally cane out of being a snake?" Orochimaru gave an eye roll when he hugged you back. "Now. I was just looking out for you. You're my value in life." You blushed and pulled back, you pecked his lips, only to pull back with a head shake. "Did you eat something?" "Don't mind him. Let's go. My precious (Y/n)."

(So hoped you enjoyed this more to come soon! I tried to make it Yandere so sorry if some are suck >~<.)