Random Scenario: When You Get Him A Hoodie

(This scenario will be used in other scenarios as well so when I say 'his hoodie' this is the hoodie XD)
Pein
You smiled as you ran into Pein's office, you were in the village and you got him a hoodie since his Akatsuki got ripped during a battle. "Pein!" "You don't have to yell my Goddess." You smiled as you hugged him tightly then handed him a black hoodie. "Here." He looked at the then at you, you smiled as he gave you a smirk. "Do you like it?" "I do my Goddess." He put it over, you blushed seeing him in it, he pecked your forehead and pulled you into his lap and started to do paperwork. "I love you." "I love you my Goddess."

Kakuzu  "Kakuzu! Look what I got you!" Kakuzu looked up at you and took off his mask and gave a slightly confused look

Kakuzu
"Kakuzu! Look what I got you!" Kakuzu looked up at you and took off his mask and gave a slightly confused look. "What is that?" "I got you a money hoodie!" He gave a deep sigh as you sat in his lap and showed him. "I'm not wearing that." "Please! It costed my bounty money!" He gave a chuckle then continued to count his money. "That's your fault." "Fine I'll wear it." Kakuzu looked up at you as you put on the hoodie. "(Y/n). How much do you want to bed that will probably end up getting ripped off?" You blushed and kissed his stitched lips. "At least money didn't go to waist." He grunted and continued to count his money as you looked at the jacket. "How much do you think is on this?" "How much was it?" "A lot."

Deidara You got Deidara a hoodie since Tobi messed up his last one, while he was in the shower you switched out his shirt for the hoodie and waited

Deidara
You got Deidara a hoodie since Tobi messed up his last one, while he was in the shower you switched out his shirt for the hoodie and waited. You smiled seeing him come out holding it up with a smile on his face. "You like it?"
"I do, un." He pulled you into a hug as you giggled him tightly, he then put it on and pulled you into his arms and laid in bed with you. "You look good in it." "I bet you'll look better it it, yeah."