Random Scenario: Matching T-shirts

(This has to be done XD and that picture above is awesome I use it all the time now. I know them by heart.)
Pein
You smirked as you stepped into Pein's office, seeing him come out of the shower just in time for you to arrive. He gave you slight narrowed eyes seeing your expression but before he could question, you held a shirt up to him. "Got you something while I was out." He smirked, which surprised you, and what surprised you even more was that he put in on to give a meeting. "Maybe they'll get the message?" After saying that, you attended the meeting as well, but with out your cloak, you were a matching shirt as well. But when Pein glanced over to you after everyone else did, he gave you narrowed eyes. "Heh. So you do we listen to now huh?" "Enough Hidan. (Y/n), go back in my office."

Kakuzu You gave a small giggle as you held up a shirt in front of you that said 'I don't need money'

Kakuzu
You gave a small giggle as you held up a shirt in front of you that said 'I don't need money'. Kakuzu stared at you, giving a deep sigh as you stood in front of a cart that sold the shirt for the two of you were on the village of the Hidden leaf, cashing in a bounty of his. Kakuzu was about to speak before the two of you turned to the sales man, handing you another shirt. "This one came with it Ma'am." You gave a confused look, opening it after you slipped on the one you paid for. "Looks like this one is yours." Kakuzu came a small grunt, you chuckled and handed it to him, where he clinched it in his hand before you gave him narrowed eyes. "Put it on Kuzu, I paid for it." "Fine."

Deidara You smiled as you walked through the base, wearing half of a matching shirt as you clinched Deidara's in your hand and behind your back

Deidara
You smiled as you walked through the base, wearing half of a matching shirt as you clinched Deidara's in your hand and behind your back. "Hey Dei-Dei." "Hm?" You blushed as you seen Deidara look up at you from his art work he was working at his desk, only to see you holding up a blue shirt with a black cloud that said 'Okay?' on it. He chuckled seeing how you and him did respond those types of ways towards other members. "Hey brat." You and Deidara both stepped outside just to see Sasori staring at the both of you from the living room. "You as well (Y/n). Come here." "Okay?" "Okay!" "Maybe we should change the period to an exclamation mark, hm?"

" "Okay?" "Okay!" "Maybe we should change the period to an exclamation mark, hm?"