How He Celebrates Your Birthday

(Special shoutout to BubbleMermaid! Happy birthday and thank you for the request!!!! Also, happy early birthday to you too reader Borumitsu!

Pein
Pein celebrates your birthday away from the base. He'll plan a three day trip and take you to a beautiful village away from any enemy. You'll even visit Nagato and spend one of those get away days with him. Your birthday trip celebration would be full of romance, flattery, lust, and relaxation.
Kakuzu
Like always, Kakuzu will keep you to himself, but he'll direct all his attention toward you. He'll try everything he can not to tick you or have anyone to. Whatever you want to do, Kakuzu will make it happen. Of you want romance, he'll give you romance. If you just was to relax, then he'll relax with you. It's your special day.
Deidara
Love marks, flirty comments, romantic dates with fireworks, all these details are involved when Deidara celebrates your birthday. Deidara will give you more affection to you when celebrating your birthday. He'll give you a gentle and peaceful day, then give you a rough and a loud night. He'll take you away from the base and into your own private area to keep you all to his self.
Tobi/Obito
Tobi celebrates your birthday by throwing game night, whether it's just you or him or with other members. He'll also stuff you with sweet treats non-stop and another you with hugs. Tobi only wants you to laugh, smile, and feel just as happy as he is when celebrating your birthday.
When night falls, Obito will spending it with by giving you compliments, lots of affection, and even take you out on a romantic walk to end your day at peace.
Sasori
Sasori celebrates your birthday away from the base, others, and even puppet making. He'll give you his full attention and do whatever you want to do. He'll try his best to make you feel satisfied in your emotions and tend to your every need, more than usual.
Zetsu
Flowers, and more flowers! Zetsu will shower you with flowers and affection non-stop on your birthday. He'll celebrate your day in the garden mainly, but will constantly bring you gifts from every village he appears in. He'll give you a romantic day and end it with lust.
Hidan
Hidan will still be an ass, but he'll be more affection and keep his manners towards you. He'll make you feel extra appreciated and keep you to himself. Hidan will also giving up a pleasing birthday gifts and another you in compliments and reasons why he is lucky or thankful for you. Also he'll give you lots and lots of sexual interaction just as much.
Kisame
Believe it or not, Kisame will treat you to a spa day. Kisame will surprise you with massages, bath products, scented candles, and facial products. He does this birthday celebration to make you feel as appreciated, beautiful, relaxed, and to keep you in a positive mood.
Itachi
Itatchi celebrates your birthday by letting you enjoy the outdoors with the fresh air, beautiful weather, and with long walks of him complimenting you. He'll treat you like a princess and show you around, meaning he'll let everyone know it's your birthday and you will get what you want.
Orochimaru
Orochimaru surprisingly lets you celebrate the day how ever you want and he won't deny or offer any idea. Your birthday is all about you, and he'll make sure it stays that way to everyone around the base or wherever you want to go.