When Another Member Confesses Their Feelings For You To Him

(Okay so let's get this cleared up. Okay well the member that confesses to him got back from a day mission with you, two days later he started to feel things for you, ya ya ya. So the member can't hold it in and confesses while you were on a mission alone.)
Pein
"Leader-sama." Pein glanced his purple eyes from his desk at Zetsu's, who's head was sticking out of the ground behind him. "What is it Zetsu?" "Um, well. We have something to tell you." Pein turned back to his paper work while Zetsu slowly came out of the ground. "We have grown a liking." "A loving to (Y/n)." Pein sat down his pen and glanced behind him. "What do you mean, Zetsu?" "We have feelings for (Y/n)." Pein stayed quiet for a couple of seconds before he and his hand turned towards him. "If this is true Zetsu, I want you to be clear that if you get in my path of (Y/n) and mine's. I will not hesitate to kill you." Both sides of Zetsu stayed quiet as the gave a small nod before sinking back into the ground. Pein turned back to his desk and started to make view mission arrangements while he mumbled to himself. "Is he trying to get himself killed?"
Kakuzu
"Hey! Kakuzu!" Kakuzu's green and red eyes glanced up at his door seeing Hidan storming in and sitting on the edge of the bed with his arms crossed and his dark violet eyes closed. "What do you want?" Kakuzu continued to count his money as Hidan gave a smile chuckle. "Man I tell ya. I think I have a thing for your girlfriend. I mean don't take it personal or anything but. I haven't had this type of emotion for anyone before." Hidan glanced over at Kakuzu, Kakuzu stared at him. "Why would you tell me that?"  "Don't know." Hidan stood up from the bed before Kakuzu's threads wrapped around his neck. "I hate you even more now. I will decapitate your body and sell you for money." Kakuzu's threads unleashed him as Hidan held his neck and rolled his eyes leaving the room with a small smirk. "Your God won't save you."
Deidara
"Deidara-senpai." Deidara turned with an eyebrow raised as he stared at Tobi with his blue eyes, seeing him peek through the doorway of his room. "What is it Tobi?" Tobi came into his room slowly as Deidara turned back to his clay birds. "Uh, Tobi thinks Deidara-senpai will be mad at Tobi but. Tobi thinks (Y/n)-chan is pretty." Deidara gave a small smirk and laugh as he gave a nod. "She's beautiful,un." Tobi did a small giggle and placed his hand to the back of his neck. "Tobi loves (Y/n)-chan. Tobi wants
(Y/n)-chan to love Tobi like (Y/n)-chan loves Deidara-senpai." Deidara sat up and turned to Tobi with his narrowed blue eyes as he gave a small smile. "Really, hm?" Tobi gave a nod as Deidara stood up from his desk and walked over to Tobi who took a step back. "Tobi sorry Deidara-senpai!" "Tobi. It's fine, yeah. Just, don't let
(Y/n) know anything, hm." Tobi gave a nod with his hands raised over his mask. "Yes, Tobi understands
Deidara-senpai. Tobi sorry!" Tobi left the room as Deidara stared at him then smirked with his eyes shut them lowered his head down to the ground. "Now I find you more annoying Tobi, yeah."
Tobi/Obito
"I need to have a word with you." Tobi turned and faced Sassori who was standing behind him in his room. "Tell Tobi!" Sasori gave a deep sigh as he stared at him with his dark brown eyes. "I have an attachment to (Y/n). I feel emotions when I'm around and feel that she would make an excellent puppet to me." Tobi sat there, Obito wanted to say something but couldn't, he tried to hint to Tobi but Tobi didn't understand. "Tobi wants to know what you mean Sasori?" "I love (Y/n)." Tobi stood up from the floor and pointed at Sasori. "(Y/n)-chan is very cute and funny. Tobi loves (Y/n)-chan and
(Y/n)-chan loves Tobi!" Sasori stared at Tobi with his dark brown eyes before glancing away and Tobi grabbed his arm tightly. "Tobi is lucky to have
(Y/n)-chan." Sasori just gave a nod and left the room into his, Tobi turned around and stared at the ground, lifting his mask halfway off his face with a smile. "You and I both Tobi."
Sasori
"Sasori. Do you mind if I have a word with you?" Sasori turned his body at Orochimaru who was standing in the door way still holding the doorknob. "Why?" "I have to tell you something, you might not like it." "Why would you tell then?" Orochimaru gave a sly smirk as Sasori dark brown eyes were beginning to narrowed before he stopped himself. "I can see why you're with (Y/n). She sure is lovely." Sasori turned back to his desk and continued to work on his puppets. "Yes. Your point being Orochimaru?" Orochimaru can a small chuckle as he stepped more into the room. "I have the same feelings for (Y/n) as you do." Sasori stopped moving, he sat down his tools and turned his head then body, making Orochimaru narrow his eyes suspiciously. "Interesting." Orochimaru then got pulled by Sasori's strings, his dark eyes stared into Orochimaru's as he pulled him down. "No one shall feel what I feel for her. If you don't want to be come a puppet. Leave. Stay away from her." Orochimaru gave a small smirk after Sasori released him and left the room, Sasori then turned back to his desk staring at his puppets before working in them. "She is my love only."
Zetsu
"You needed us." Zetsu popped his head out if the ground in Leader-sama's office seeing him sit at his desk doing paperwork till he faced Zetsu. "Yes. I must discuss something with you." Zetsu came out of the ground completely and stared at him with his golden eyes as he spoke. "I believe I have feelings for (Y/n). Now don't get too intimidated by me I'm too busy to." Zetsu cut Leader-sama off by clinching both of his fist, the light side of Zetsu's eyes narrowed while the other spoke doing the same. "Oh but we are." "Yes I agree." "Don't touch her or I'll eat you in your sleep." "She is ours." "Yes and we are luck to have her." Zetsu walked up to Leader-sama and stared at him, his fly trap slowly opening as he sunk into the ground, then appeared in his garden. "Now we have to watch her on missions." "Now I agree."
Hidan
"Hidan, un." Hidan was outside doing his ritual when Deidara came up to him. Hidan opened his eyes and stood up, staring at the blonde with his dark violet eyes narrowed at him. "What the fuck you want Barbie?" Deidara narrowed his eyes back as he crossed his arms and glanced his blue eyes down. "Shut up, un. I just need to talk with you about something, yeah." Hidan leaned his head back with confusion in his eyes. "What?" "I have a thing for (Y/n), yeah." Hidan's widened then narrowed with hatred, then he smirked and chuckled looking at the ground. "Oh really. Why the fuck would you fucken tell me then? Now I hate your blonde haired ass even more!" Hidan took a stance as he was about to attack. "Wait, un. I'm not going to try anything, yeah. I'm just saying that you're lucky to have her, un." Hidan relaxed before he grabbed Deidara's cloak and pulled him to his face, staring into his eyes with his teeth clinched and eyes narrowed. "You know what. I am fucken lucky. I don't need you to point that shit out. I'm keeping my fucken eye on you." Hidan shoved him back and started to walk way while Deidara watched him with a grunt then a sigh.
Orochimaru
"Orochimaru." Orochimaru's eyes darted up at Kakuzu, ending his derp thought as he sat in a chair with his fingers interlocked. "Ah, Kakuzu." Kakuzu gave a small nod as Orochimaru gave a smirk. "I have feelings for (Y/n). She's not important to me as money is but." Orochimaru cut him off with his snake wrapping around him, Kakuzu wasn't surprised so he just stood there. "I see, well thank you for telling me." The snake disappeared and Kakuzu left the room with a grunt as Orochimaru did a small chuckle and smirk with his eyes shut and hair over face. "How strange of him. Well one of his hearts will get broken soon. Not by her. But by me and my attempt to kill you."

(Hello there! Hope you enjoyed this scenario more to come soon! Intense right?! Nah lol anyways hoped you liked!)