When You Make Him Blush

(Hell yeah. Just...MHM!!!!! XD)
Pein
Pein was giving a meeting to the Akatsuki, as you watched him announced plans for an up coming mission you couldn't help but smile thinking of how cute he was with his piercings and orange hair and his eyes darting a couple of glances at your (e/c) ones. "(Y/n), why were you staring at me like that?" You smiled as you held his arm and walked back towards his office. "I was just staring at how attractive you are." "I see." As held open the door you glanced at his cheeks being a light shade of pink.
Kakazu
You were on a bounty mission with Kakazu, as he held the dead corpse in his left hand, over his shoulder, his right hand held his briefcase full of money as you walked beside him, glancing up continuously with your
(e/y) eyes. "(Y/n), what are you staring at me." "Hm. Oh, it's just. You're so strong. It's attractive." His green and red eyes loosened slightly, in your mind you knew he was blushing. Even if it was unseeable.
Deidara
Deidara was at his desk working on his art sculptures and surprisingly his long, blonde hair was down. "Deidara." "Hm." You started stroking his hair as you stood behind him. "You're really handsome you know that?" Deidara stood up and faced you smiling with a little hint of pink spread across his cheeks and pulled you into a deep kiss. "And you know that I love you un." "And I love you."
Tobi/Obito
You and Obito had the day to yourself, which is a surprise, you to spent the day laying in bed and talking about y'alls life before joining the Akatsuki. "Obito?" "Yes (Y/n)?" He deep voice whispered in your ear as you lifted your self up and stared at his unmasked face. "You're really cute." Both sides of his cheeks blushed a dark red as he smiled into your (e/c) eyes. "You make me so happy (Y/n)." He pulled you into a tight hug and kissed your forehead.
Sasori
Sasori sat at his desk and worked on his puppets as you watched him. "Sasori. You have an amazing talent." He glanced up at you staring at him with your (e/c) eyes before glancing back down with his dark brown eyes widened after you have him a quick on the cheek before standing up and heading to Pein's office after he called you. Before you left you could of swore you saw a dust of light pink on his cheeks for a split second.
Zetsu
You and Zetsu were sitting in his garden tending to the plants, well he was you just kept staring at him with your (e/c) eyes. "(Y/n) my dear." "Why do you keep staring at us like that?" "Not that we don't mind." You smiled as sat up and held his cheeks in your palms. "Just thinking of how amazing you are." You felt him tense up when you placed your hands on his cheeks but then relaxed after you spoke. His light side showed a tint of pink across his cheek and you knew the dark side did the same as he stared into your eyes with a smile on each face.
Hidan
You watched Hidan sacrifice people from a short distance with a smirk on your face as he approached you with one of his own. "What the fuck are you smirking at?" "You dumbass." He sat in front of you with an eyebrow raised as he waited for an answer but instead you kissed his lips deeply. "Just thinking of how cute you are when you're doing your ritual." "Don't call me cute." You smiled as you saw his cheeks turn a light pink. "Aww, are you blushing?" "Shut the hell up."

(Hello, hoped you enjoyed this scenario. More to come. I take requests)