Special Scenario: Beach Day

Pein
The whole time you two were at the beach,taking a break from paper work, Pein kept close by you since you were in a swimsuit and there was a whole bunch of young guys hanging in the area. Long story short you and Pein got to spend the day together sitting in the sand watching him do his Almighty Push at everyone who walked by or blocked your view of the waves.
Kakuzu
You basically bribed Kakuzu to take you to the beach. And he did once after you bribed him and told him it was free. Kakuzu spend most of the time counting his money while you went into the water. Here and there Kakuzu would give you glances because he didn't like you being alone in your swimsuit. But when everyone some one came within five feet of you, he'd use his threads to throw or push them back, depends on why they came across you.
Deidara
You and Deidara mainly spent the day making sandcastles because he didn't want to get his hair wet, typical. But you don't mind. Whenever you would get up and go into the water to rinse the sand off your swimsuit, he'd watch you to make sure you made it back to him safely, plus he loved the way you looked causing him to blush when ever you would kiss or hug him.
Tobi/Obito
You and Tobi spent most of the times doing fun things like playing in the water, volleyball, or just simply playing in the sand. But when ever you would relax Obito would join you and throw complements at you constantly about you and your swimsuit but whenever some guy would walk by he would tense up but you would always relax him telling him not to worry, kissing him before Tobi decides to chase the seagulls.
Sasori
Sasori would just sit on the sand and work on his puppets, you on the other hand would try to convince him to walk along the beach with you but he'd refuse. But ever time someone would come near you to try to complement you and your swimsuit he would use his chakra strings to pull you close to him and do what you wanted.
Zetsu
Whenever you and Zetsu would go to the beach you'd spend most of the Tim sitting on the towel watching Zetsu doing his head in and out of the ground trying to eat anyone who came by. The dark side of Zetsu would stare at you and flirt whenever you would show dust off your swimsuit to shake the sand off while the light side of Zetsu would feel embarrassed but before you could say anything he was gone trying to eat people again.
Hidan
Hidan would stare at you the whole entire time and just to tease him you would undo the top of your swimsuit and tan your back while he would try to take your top permanently. But when you weren't tanning you two would yell and curse at anyone who was staring at each of you. But most of the time Hidan would hold you from behind and watch the waves while you did the same but trying to get him to stop kissing on you in public.

(Hello there! Hoped you enjoyed this Special scenario sorry if it's iffy. More to come!)