When You See Him Crying

(Okay so it was two days later after that incident and he's been depressed and you noticed but never got the time to ask and you felt bad about so you went to go check on him and apologize.)
Pein
You knocked on Pein's room door, he didn't answer so you walked in anyways. Your (e/c) eyes stared at his slouched body at his desk. "Pein?" You walked up to him and rubbed his cloaked covered shoulders then your eyes widened after hearing him sniffling. "Pein?" You cupped his cheeks and his purple eyes were watering, your eyes stared to water as he turned his head away from you. "Pein, please what's wrong?" He hugged you tightly, you pulled him into the hug as you stroked his orange hair. "I'm afraid I'm going to lose you. I don't want to." You hugged him tightly as pressed a kiss on his shoulder then his lip, he kissed back before he pulled away and you wiped his tear. "Why, why would you think that?" "Others." You cut him off with another kiss then smiled putting your forehead to his. "You will never lose me. And I chose you didn't I? You're my king." He smiled and stared up into your eyes and nodded and pulled you up and into his lap. "I'm sorry, I love you." "I love you."
Kakuzu
You walked into Kakuzu's room slowly seeing him count his money slower than usual so you knew it was a good time to ask him. "Kuzu?" He didn't glance up at you till ten seconds later, his mask was off so you could see his face expression, yours changed when you saw a tear going down his cheek. "Kakuzu.." You walked over to him and hugged him tightly as he tensed and didn't move an inch. "Kakuzu, what's wrong?" He grunted as he looked away, then you sat on his lap and held his cheeks and pressed his forehead to yours. "I'm. Sorry. It's that I feel that some one is trying to take you away from me. I wouldn't blame them." You gave a small smile as your (e/c) eyes teared up as well and kissed his forehead. "Kakuzu, no one will never take me away from you." He gave a small grunt as you smiled and kissed his stitched lips, with your thumb on his chin where his tear was. "I'm sorry." "It's okay, Kuzu."
Deidara
Deidara stayed up late and made bombs for two days straight, of course you we're worried about him but when you would try to ask he'd reject answering you. You knew this wasn't like him so you confronted him about it. "Deidara?" You opened his room door to see him in bed instead at his desk, his blue watery eyes glanced up at you then back down. "Dei-Dei what's wrong? Please tell me." You sat on the edge of the bed and pulled his face to your shoulder, he hugged you and pulled you more to him "I'm sorry, yeah. I feel that Tobi might love you more than." You stopped him with a kissed and stroked his blonde hair that was still in a pony tail. "Don't ever think or say that. Tobi was just being Tobi." You smiled as you wiped his tear out from under his eyes as he gave a small smile back. "I love you Deidara." "I love you, un." You kissed him again and pulled him closer to you. "I promise I'll make sure that you feel love by me." He blushed and hugged you more kissing your shoulder. "Always do, un."
Tobi/Obito
You immediately got worried when Tobi wasn't as hyper as he usually was. "Tobi, what's wrong?" You walked into his room to see him playing a bored game behind himself. "Tobi and Obito sad (Y/n)-chan." Your mouth lightly gasped as you bent down by him and took of his mask slowly, your (e/c) watched a tear fall from Obito's chin onto his lap before you pulled him to you and placed a hand on his scared cheek. "I'm sorry." "Obito it's okay." "No it's not. I feel that someone is going to take you away." You gave a small smile and kissed his cheek and places his mask back on and kissed it. "I love only Tobi and Obito. Sasori, he's to serious and gives me the chills." Tobi started to giggle and pulled you to him. "Yay! (Y/n)-chan is Tobi's!" You smiled as Tobi started to hug you tightly them felt soft lips on your forehead. "I'm sorry, I promise I'll make it up to you."
Sasori
Sasori hasn't been focusing on you only in his puppets, which was usual but it still made you concern. "Sasori?" You knocked on his room door and walked in slowly shutting behind before you sat on the edge of his bed. "Sasori what's wrong?" He didn't look up at you, just turned his head then looked back at you. His brown eyes were watering, which made you gasp slightly and as you tried to stand up his chakra strings made you sit back down. "Sasori tell." "Orochimaru, I wouldn't doubt it if he tried to take you from me." Your (e/c) eyes locked onto his, you stood up and hugged him tightly, he hugged you back softly, rubbing your skin softly on your back. "Sasori? He gives me the creeps. I love you and only you, you're perfect to me." You giggled and he looked at you and started to smile but your lips hit his before he could finish. "I love you and don't think that again." He gave a nod and kissed you back, leaving you smile as you hugged him again. "I'm. I apologize love." "I forgive you."
Zetsu
Both sides of Zetsu have been quieter than they usually were, you didn't want to get yelled at so you waited to ask him. "Zetsu?" You entered his garden and looked around, you smiled once your (e/c) eyes latched onto him, seeing him sit by the pond. "Zetsu?" His light side turned to you showing a tear going down his cheek. "Do you love us?" "Yes, Zetsu. Of course I do." "I'm sorry my dear but, we feel that someone else." "Is going to take you from us. Which wouldn't surprise." You cut him off when you placed your hands on both sides of his cheeks and turned to you, kissing his lips softly. "Zetsu. Please don't think that." Your thumb wiped a tear from his cheek as his light side smiled and placed his forehead to yours. "I'm sorry my dear." "Yeah, same." "I love you." "I love you." You kissed his lips and laid your head on his shoulder on his light side and rubbed his back on the other. "Zetsu, I'm yours and I'll prove it." "You do everyday." "I agree."
Hidan
You knew Hidan wasn't in a good mood, he went on rituals more and didn't cuss people out as much and just surprisingly stayed distant. "Hidan?" Usually you yell to get his attention but this time you just walked over and sat by him while he was in his ritual form. "Hidan." You grabbed his cheeks and turned his to you, your jaw lightly dropped seeing a tear going down his cheek, one after another. "What do you want?" "Hidan, baby, what's wrong?" His dark purple eyes stared into your (e/c) eyes before they glanced away, down at his fist clinching. "That damn blonde bastard. He's trying to take you from me, I'm will sacrifice him to." He stopped speaking once your arms wrapped around his side and you kissed his shoulder. "Hidan, don't be stupid. I love you not him." He smirked at you as you smiled and wiped his tears off his cheek as he tried to turn away. "You're fucken mine." "I'm fucken yours." You kissed his lips as he kissed you back and pulled you onto his lap. "I love you (Y/n)."I love you and I'll make it up to you." "Really? Hell yeah."
Orochimaru
Orochimaru hasn't been in the Leader's office as much as he used to, you on the other hand got called on the office more sense he didn't show up into any of meetings. You knew something was wrong so you left the Akatsuki's meeting early. "Orochimaru?" You opened his room door slowly only to see his dark hair covering his face as his fingers were intertwined. "Yes." You smile and walked over to him, pushing his hair out of his face with your finger tips. "You okay?" You stepped back as he grabbed and held your hand, staring into your (e/c) eyes. "Yes I'm fine. Just processing what will happen to Kakuzu if he steals from me." Your eyes widened slightly seeing a tear or two slide down from his cheek as he lowered his head back down. "Orochimaru, why would you even think that? I'm in love with you not him." You cupped his pale cheeks and kissed his tear with a smile as he stared at you. "I love you." "I love you my snake." He kissed you with a small smile as you smiled more. "Kakuzu he's to..frightening he only loves his money way more." Orochimaru gave a small chuckle and kissed your forehead. "I'm sorry." You giggled and laid your head in his. "I'll make it up to you for thinking that my precious snake."

(Alright so hope you enjoyed this...worked on it in class so it might be iffy but still I hope you liked it more to come soon and I promise they'll be hilarious and romantic! X))