When You Nurse Him Back To Health

(Full corse meal right there. Damn Hidan. XD Sorry for the hold up. I did have another part but I decided to change it and rewrite it as this.)
Pein
Pein peeked open his eyes, glancing over to you to see you asleep on the far side of the bed but your hand was on his arm. Pein was wrapped up in badges, around his arms, shoulders, his sides, and around his forehead as well. He gave a small smirk, then sat up in bed with a grunt when looking at the piles of scrolls at his desk. "No, Pein. You need to rest." "It's been five days (Y/n)." You gave a light sigh, scooting closer to him as he sat up, staring at you. "Pein...I'll handle it." Pein kissed your head, trying to get off the bed before you pulled him down. "Lay down. Now Pein." Pein did so, from there, you did the paperwork as he rested, all you have him do was sign. You tended to his wounds when he would fall asleep when talking to you about meeting preparations. And when you would fall asleep surrounded by scrolls at the desk. Pein would carry you to the bed, he'd join you in bed as well but he would do his paperwork until falling asleep himself.
Kakuzu
"Are you sure you don't need help with that?" You gave narrowed eyes when trying to place one of Kakuzu's stitch threads through a needle. You were sitting behind him, the both of you on the bed. "I got it. Just relax, okay?" Kakuzu gave a grunt, after bandaging up his back, you wanted to stitch up where his heart leaked out. You stitched up his wound as he looked through separate papers of bounties before you took them away. "I'll be doing those. You're not healed yet." Kakuzu gave a deep sigh and pulled off his mask only to rub the bridge of his nose. "You do realize you tend to over exaggerate on situations like these?" "Oh well." After stitching him up, the only thing you'd let Kakuzu do was count money while you attended a meeting and went on a bounty hunt. But when you would fall asleep from the weight you were putting on your shoulders, he'd hold you close in your sleep and did nothing but lay next to you, even if he didn't fall asleep.
Deidara
You awoke only to see Deidara not in bed, you gave a light sigh with a head shake while getting out of bed just to peeked into the bathroom. "Deidara?" After hearing him grunt and the shower on, he pulled the curtain back, giving you a small smile. "Do you need help?" You stared at the burn marks, scrapes, and bruises on his chest, back, and hands. "I couldn't ask you to do so, un." You gave a shoulder shrug, you then took the cloth he had and started to dab the markings on his back. "I'm fine (Y/n), yeah. Th-." "No Deidara. You're hurt and you need to rest, okay?" After the shower, you and Deidara laid back in bed, he would mess with pieces of clay but soon fall asleep. And when he did either one, you'd rewrap his wounds, make sure he's comfortable, and kiss each mouth of his before leaving the room to either attend a meeting or to make a snack.
Tobi/Obito
Obito watched you wrap cloth around his arm, you both were sitting on the floor of his room, only except you had a small smile. "Do I need to tighten it or?" Obito gave a head nod, looking up at you with a calm smile, then kissed your forehead when pulling you close. "It's fine. Thank you. But you don't have to take care of me (Y/n). I did this to mys-." Obito stopped speaking when you placed a hand over his mouth, then stood up as he did the same but placed his cloak back on as for you, you went over to his mask that was on the desk. "It's okay." When you handed it to him, he placed it on, you then hugged him with both arms as he hugged you. "Are you okay Tobi?" "Tobi fine (Y/n)-chan." Instead of having Obito lay around, you had Tobi do so. You'd make him lay in bed, make snacks for him, and sleep the whole day. But at night when it came to Obito, you and him would take walks to the base so he could regain his strength.
Sasori
Sasori sat at his desk and worked on puppets like he usually did, but as for you. You'd tend to him, such as getting up to do everything as he relaxed. "Love, don't take it so hard on yourself. Sit down." You gave an eye roll and did so next to him, but you held onto his bare arm and kisses his shoulder. "Why are you worried (Y/n)? It was just minor damage done." You gave a shoulder shrug, then stood up, only for him to hold your wrist. "Sasori, I'm going to love you back to health with hugs." You removed your wrist and hugged him from behind. Sasori would give a slight smirk but if you were getting close to falling asleep, he'd move you to the bed. He's lay beside you and shut his eyes, but when you were awake and attended meetings, Sasori would sit at his desk and pass time for your return to cling to him, which surprisingly he didn't mind.
Zetsu
Even though Zetsu's wounds were healed, you still wanted to make sure he was cared for. "I think it's cute you blush." You gave an eye roll for after Zetsu took off his cloak with his back facing you, it caused for your cheeks to turn a light pink. "Shut up." "See. They healed." You gave a light sigh, making Zetsu turned to you and the light side's hand was placed on your cheek. "I know. I just wanted to help you heal is all." "My dear." "We know you care don't get sad about it." You and Zetsu spent the rest of the day in his garden, he helped you with the plants like always but you would stop just so you and him could rest together. From there you'd treat his wounds that were on his hands as if they were like burn marks even though it was scrapes.
Hidan
"Ow!" "Stop moving then!" You and Hidan were sitting on his bed, you were stitching back up his neck since it didn't heal right away like his side did. "You didn't have to smack me upside the damn head." You smirked because it was true, but it was the only way to get him to stop moving around while blabbing. You kissed his cheek when you were finished, he then tried to get out of bed but you pulled him back down. "Nope. You nice around too much again I'm not gonna sew you back together Hidan." Hidan gave an eye roll and sat back down with a groan, seconds later there was a knock at the door for Pein-sama to announce a meeting. "Heh, I can't move around much." You attended the meeting, you then went sacrificing for both you and Hidan. When coming back to the base, Hidan was sound asleep, you would make sure his head was attached, keep up the blood, you even fixed his necklace that broke before falling asleep next to him. Hidan, he'd actually smile when staring at your sleeping form.
Kisame
There wasn't a doubt to Kisame that you weren't gonna let him spend most of his day in the lake. But instead he was able to rest up by showers and in baths. "Kisame. Stop." You gave a small laugh when Kisame tried to pull you into the tub with him, you still had clothes on and he was just in his trunks. "Join me. I could use the comfort." You gave an eye roll, then went back to the bed, even tough Kisame didn't look as if he was recovering due to the scraps and bruises. He acted as if he was by teasing you still. "Fine. What do you suppose I do. Lay around and sleep all day?" Kisame ended up doing that, and surprisingly he enjoyed it. As he slept, you would treat his wounds or join him in the slumber. But when he was awake, he'd hop back into the tub and do small talk with you.
Itachi
You gave sad eyes towards Itachi after you dabbed his wound with rubbing alcohol, making him grunt in pain. His head was on your lap, facing the closed doorway for he had to lay on his stomach. You rubbed his bare shoulder in order to calm him, but all he did was smirk at you after flipping over on his back soon after you patched it his wound. "There..that would be good enough." You smiled and kissed Itachi's hand when he tried to poke your forehead. "Strange how you're taking so much care of me." You gave an eye roll with a smirk that turned into a smile. Itachi gave the same expression then shut his eyes with a deep exhale. "Yeah well. Get used to it because you're on bed rest for another day or two." When Itachi would fall asleep, you'd make him dangos for when he woke up. You'd clean the wound every two hours and when you'd fall asleep, Itachi would stay awake to check on you and to tend to you as well.
Orochimaru
"There." Orochimaru placed his hand to your cheek after you patched up the stab wound on his stomach for he the blade stabbed him. You smiled and held his hand to your face after kissing his palm. "Seems I won't be going anywhere, hm?" You smirked and gave a head shake as he sat up in the bed, pulling you to him so you could lay beside him. "All you need to do is sleep. I'll attend the meetings and fill in for you when Pein-sama requests for you." Throughout the whole day you did just that while you made Orochimaru stay on bed rest. He even tried to convince you that he was all fine, but that didn't help. But whenever you would curl up next to him and sleep, that's when he would get some rest.

(Soooooo sorry if some of these suck and all but. Hoped you enjoyed this! More to come soon!)