Random Scenario: What His Room In The Base Is Like

(Bare with me on this!! It is a new idea!)
Pein
Pein's room is large, cold, and has a pine smell to it. His work desk is located in front of the bed and the bathroom is towards that direction as well. His room looked similar to this before getting with you. He won't admit that he has special treatment for being the leader, but a half-wall blocks the bedroom from the members when they are requested to meet with him.

Kakuzu No one would imagine Kakuzu's room to be rather neat, which is because of you it looks this way

Kakuzu
No one would imagine Kakuzu's room to be rather neat, which is because of you it looks this way. His room was bland and kept darker than the dim lighting now before spending money to meet your needs and comfortably. Kakuzu's room is rather cool, yet mildly cool, and has a rich smell of waxed flooring, which is unexplainable. Beside the chair he lounges in most of the time, is the bathroom that is large and has the same look to it.

Deidara Believe it or not Deidara's room is small with average size bathroom next to his desk, which is beside the chair swing

Deidara
Believe it or not Deidara's room is small with average size bathroom next to his desk, which is beside the chair swing. Deidara's room used to be empty and bland before meeting you. In fact, he modified it to make you feel comfortable and had a wall out in to block the view of the bed. His room is rather cool and has a lavender smell to it or even cotton.

Tobi/ObitoObito's room wouldn't be expected to look like this, but it is

Tobi/Obito
Obito's room wouldn't be expected to look like this, but it is. His room is mostly kept neat but even Tobi has his messy area towards the left side of the room. The bathroom is small and behind the sliding doors, along with one being a closet for your and his weapons and clocks. Obito's room is cozy, warm, and has a tangy spice and sweet smell to it.