When You're Drunk

(So many ideas while just sitting in class bored. XD tables have turned once more!)
Pein
Knowing Pein, after you complained to him about getting you a drink, he accidentally poured you a glass of sake. You were at his desk dazed out, he told you it was the lack of sleep and tried to get you to lay in bed. But you didn't listen. "I'm sooooooo booooored." "If you're not going to do work. Then go lay in bed." You groaned and laid your head on the desk with the pen in your hand, you then scribbled over the inside of a scroll. Pein stared at you the whole time, he gave a sigh and shut his eyes before standing up, you stayed still but when he lifted you up, you were as if you've fallen asleep. "Stay like that."
Kakuzu
Deidara and you accidentally bought a bottle of sake from a guy for he didn't speak the same language. Deidara thought he was getting a scroll but when returning back it wasn't, so you drank half of it but Kakuzu still found out. "Why did you drink it?" Kakuzu held the bridge of his nose as you laid in the bed staring at a quarter. "Stop yelling at me." "I'm not." "Yeah you arrrrrree."  You sat up with narrowed eyes, he gave a groan and sat in his chair with a head shake and a deep sigh. "You're getting on my nerves more than you already do." You threw a coin at him, missing him by a couple of feet. "Oh yeah!" When Kakuzu glanced at you, you were laying in bed, eyes shut and lightly breathing. "That women."
Deidara
Deidara gave a blank expression when Sasori led you to him room after telling him you got a hold of a needle full of sake, which he was going to inject into an enemy, when the two of you were on a mission before you got in the way. "Here un, lay down." Deidara laid you down in bed as you gave a small giggle. "W-wait." "Hm?" You looked at Deidara and sat back up, you gave him a confused look when picking up his bangs. "A-am I the guy? And you're the girl?" Deidara gave sealed lips and a small sigh and head shake, tucking you in as you smiled and shut your eyes. "I'm just. Kidding. Die-Die." Deidara gave widened eyes, then he wanted to smirk but didn't until he sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed your arm for you to sleep.
Tobi/Obito
Tobi pulled you into his room by your hand after Hidan tricked you into drinking sake. "Come on (Y/n)-chan." Tobi shut the door while his other hand held you up underneath your chest for you could hardly stand. He then slid down the door and pull you close as you giggled and tried to take off his mask. "D-doesn't Tobi have the same letters as Ob-." "Sh." Obito placed a hand over your house, making you kiss his hand then give a small nod with a giggle. Tobi gave a reliving sigh then rubbed the back of his head when you laid on his chest with your shut. "Sleep tight (Y/n)-chan." "Night night lollipop."
Sasori
"I wanna be a puppet." You were at Sasori desk, sitting next to him after coming back from the kitchen, where you accidentally drank a glass of sake thinking it was your water but Sasori didn't know you were drunk. He placed down his tools and looked over you, you were making your wrist move at the joints with a sleepy expression. "Love?" You looked up at him with a long 'hm' you then gave a small smile and laid your head on the desk with a giggle, shutting your eyes as he looked back down. "Heh, Sasori. Your face. You were like. Like...huh?!" After you ended your giggling with a sigh, Sasori gave a head shake and placed a hand on yours. "Just rest and we'll talk. Seems I'll have to keep an eye on you at all times now."
Zetsu
When you were with Tobi, you and him tried a bottle of sake, you started to get intoxicated once you entered Zetsu's garden, the dark side of him knew you were drunk from sake, but the light side of him thought you touched one of the poisonous plants. "Stop." You kept trying to touch the spikes in Zetsu's fly trap, he thought you were going for a hug but you weren't. "Let me touch it!" You tried to reach for it once more but you were then wrapped up in vines and held still. "There." "That wasn't necessary. But at least she'll be safe." When Zetsu went over to you and pushed your hair out of your face, you had your eyes shut, you were still breathing through your nose so Zetsu assumed you were asleep.
Hidan
Hidan dared you to drink sake, at first you refused but once he started talking crap and get annoying you did it to shut him up. Hidan regretted the idea seeing how you were not as laid back as he wanted. "Lay down." Hidan was laying in bed with you, you sat up with a groan and an eye roll, pulling the ends of his hair. "No. I don't have to sleep. You sleep. I'm not tired!" "Fuck you're more bitchy than usual." Hidan pulled you back to then placed an arm over him, you hit his bare shoulder and tried to leave the bed to leave the room. "Go to bed already, shit." "Fuck you!" You laid down, shutting your eyes with a small giggle as smirked and shook his head, laying his against yours with a sigh. "About damn time."
Kisame
While on a mission with Zetsu, you got a deep cut and the only way he could stop the burning was to inject a healing antidote from a plant into you, the affects make you intoxicated. "Let me see it (Y/n)."  Kisame pulled you to him, sitting on the bed and looking at your arm. "Sh..let's go skinny dipping..." Kisame gave an eye roll then a sigh with a head shake, he took your hand, pulling you into his lap and holding you close, well only cause you were trying to break free from his grip. "Come on fishy boy. You s-. Scared of water?" You giggled then laughed, he let you go and you fell onto the ground then left the room to go confront Zetsu. "Kissy fish! Come back!"
Itachi
You thought Kisame was being nice to you, but in all reality, he gave you a dango soaked in sake, you ate it and got effected by it quickly. "I got my eyes close. You can't see me." Itachi gave a deep sigh through his nose as you sat on his bed with a big smile, after hearing from Kakuzu on what happened he immediately made you sit in bed He then poked your forehead but pushed you down to the bed. "Sleep." You stared up at him and started to give him nods before he placed his hands over your eyes. You shut them, once Itachi saw your eyes close, he left the room with a head shake. "Kisame. You're going to be sushi for Zetsu."
Orochimaru
When Orochimaru returned from his mission, he heard that you and Hidan had a same drinking contest, you lost on the first pint. "Ororoo! Look! I got crazy hair." You pulled all of the hair you possibly could in front of tie face what a giggle, you saw him and wanted a kiss but instead he pressed a pressure point on the crease of your neck with a smirk. "Sh. Just sleep." You laid in bed, on your side with your hair covering your face, you were breathing heavily as well. Orochimaru gave a small chuckled and placed a hand on your head, once he removed it he sat on the edge of the bed in front of you and moved your hair out of your face for it was starting to get drooled on. "Reminded me not to leave you alone."

(Hoped you enjoyed this, more to come soon and more X Readers to come as well. XD)