When He Sees You Crying

Pein
"Can you past me the." Pein stopped speaking and stopped pointing at the scroll on his desk, staring at you with his purple eyes seeing tears down your cheek as you wrote. "What's wrong?" You glanced up at him with (e/c) eyes then back down with your (h/c) hair over your eyes. "Nothing." You felt his fingertips pull your chin to him, he wiped a tear with his thumb and kissed your cheek. "My Goddess, you can't lie to me. But, please, stop crying. A king should never see his queen cry."
Kakuzu
"(Y/n), why aren't you count-" Kakuzu stopped counting and speaking after his green and red eyes looked up at you sitting against the bed bored with your hands covering your face. He heard sniffles and that's when his stitches lifted up your chin to see tears. His eyes stared into your (e/c) eyes before you glanced away. "Why are you crying." He walked up with his stitches going back into his arm. You looked at him then looked back down before he wiped your tear with his thumb and placed a small kiss on the forehead. "I would. Pay any amount of money. To see you smile."
Deidara
"Beautiful, un. I'm." Deidara stopped speaking and looked at you with his blue eyes, slowly walking over to you. You were sitting on the bed with the blankets to your face as Deidara heard you sniffle. "(Y/n), un?" He sat by you and pulled the blankets slowly from your grip until you looked up with tears going down your cheeks. He gave a small smile and wiped them away then kissed your forehead. "What's wrong, hm?" "Nothing." "You don't have to tell me, yeah. But I know there something wrong, un." He kissed your forehead again and pulled you to his chest and rubbed your arms. "Even your tears are beautiful."
Tobi/Obito
"(Y/c)-chan! Tobi." Tobi stopped skipping and looked at you sitting on the ground crisscrossed with your hand holding your forehead. "What's wrong?" Obito's deep voice then spoke as he sat down by you, lifting up your chin to see your (e/c) eyes drip tears before he wiped them, then lifted up his mask to see his half face but you glanced away. "I'm fine Obito." He softly turned you back to him. "I'll always be here for you." He then kissed your lips softly and pulled your head to his shoulder, lowering his mask back down. "Don't cry button. Tobi make
(Y/n)-chan better."
Sassori
"Love why are you so quie-." His dark brown eyes looked over from his puppets to see you laying on the bed with your arms crossed and your face between them. He used his chakra strings to lift you up to see tears streaming down your (e/c) eyes. "Love, why must you cry." He scooted closer to you and placed his hands on your cheeks before you shrugged. "I-I don't feel right seeing you like this so." He kissed your forehead softly, then your lips before he started into your eyes, wiping off the tears from both eyes with his thumbs. "Your skin is so beautiful love, let's not let tears slide down them."
Zetsu
"(Y/n) my dear." "We." "What's wrong?" Zetsu stared at you as he head stuck out of the ground to see you sitting by the pond with your chin to your knees as you watched him come out of the ground with your (e/c) eyes full of tears. "My dearest, please don't cry." "I agree. I prefer you smiling..So do the plants." The dark side of Zetsu lifted up your chin and turned you towards him while his light side wiped a tear with a smile. "My dear" "Plants are special to us but." "Not as special as you are to us."
Hidan
"Hey! (Y/n) I. What the hell is wrong with you?" You were sitting on the floor against the bed with your (h/c) hair over your face and your head to your knees when he busted into the room. "Hey." You looked up at him, tears dripping from you (e/c) eyes as he bent down in front of you. "Nothing." "Bull fucken shit now what's wrong?" You sniffled as he rolled his eyes grabbing your cheeks. "Fine don't fucken tell me but, stop crying okay babe." His thumb wiped a tear from your cheek as he pulled you to his lip, kissing you softly, then he smiled instead of smirking. "My life, you don't need any damn tears."
Itachi
"(Y/n). Get up, the meeting is about to." He stopped speaking after he walked up to the bed, you were laying in it still, on your side but you held the pillow and gave a breathing sob. He walked over to the other side of the bed, squaring down then grabbing the temples of your head with two fingers, lifting it up, your eyes made contact with his, you gave a small sniffle as he gave you a cold stare. "You want to tell me why your crying? Or do I find to find out myself?" You sat up and shook your head, wiping your eyes with your arms. "I'm fine Itachi." He stood up, you looked down with a sniffle, you then looked up after he took and pecked your hand, then poked your head and walked away just to stop at the door and give you a side glance. "Crying isn't suitable for you." You sniffled after he left the room, you placed your fingertips to your forehead and smiled.
Orochimaru
"(Y/n), Leader-sama." He stopped speaking as he shut his room door behind him only to see you sitting in the side of the bed with your (h/c) over your face. When he used his fingertips to part it, tears rolled down your cheeks from your (e/c) eyes, which made him frown. "(Y/n), what's wrong." You shook your head then glanced away before he used his index finger to turn you back to him by your chin. "My sweet snake, don't cry." He gave a calm smile and pulled you to his shoulder by the back of your head and stroked your hair lightly. "I'm here."

(Hello there! Don't cry guys. Lol anyways hope you enjoyed it. More to come soon..Night!)