When You Hear Him Sing

(Can we all just take a minute to look at the pic above. Holy!!! *deep sigh* damn. Anyways continue on.)
Pein
You sat at Pein's desk marking locations before you called it a night, as you saw there, Pein tapped his pen, it was in a beat so it didn't make you as annoyed. He bit the inside of his lip then stopped tapping and parted them.
"Cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort. Suffocation. No breathing. Don't give a fuck if I cut my arm bleeding."
You smiled until he looked up, you looked down with light pink cheeks, trying not to giggle at his blank expression, he gave a small smirk then looked back down. "You didn't hear that." "Uhuh." When you looked back up, his eyes weren't narrowed but you knew he was serious, you gave a small smile and looked back down, he head shake and did the same.
Kakuzu
You and Kakuzu went to the village to pick up scrolls and to send in a bounty. You're bounty actually, this time you caught and killed the guy, Kakuzu was battling some other at the time. "You get the scrolls." You gave a small eye roll, but did so anyways, and as you did, Kakuzu head the corpse with a small grunt, blocking the sun with his eyes before looking down with his eyes shut, holding the bridge of his nose.
"And if I had it my way the fuckin sun will be gone. Love. I can't ignore you. In my room. Do anything for you. Love. I do adore you. In my room."
You gave light pink cheeks with sealed lips, he then looked at you, making you slightly jump then smile as you held the scrolls. "Damn right you can't ignore me." You heard him grunt when you walked past him, he followed behind you with narrowed eyes as you smiled. "Ten dollars I won't say anything. Or I'll give you ten to keep singing." "Shut it."
Deidara
Both you and Tobi went on a mission together, Deidara wasn't very fond of that seeing on what Tobi told him, but decided not to let that get in the way. Deidara sat at his desk working on clay sculptures to use on his next mission, as he did so he started to hum to take his mind off of things.
"Yeah, here we go for the hundredth time. Hand grenade pins in every line. Throw 'em up and let something shine. Going out of my f-."
Deidara gave parted lips then a small smirk when you started to flatten down his hair before you pecked his cheek. "Told you singing helps you concentrate." Deidara leaned back up and pulled you into his lap just before you could walk towards the bed, he held you close as the two of you stared at his clay figures. "Well when you and Tobi aren't here, that's when it's hard to concentrate, un." You gave a confused look with narrowed eyes but with a smirk, he chuckled then placed his forehead on your shoulder after kissing it. "Nothing. Welcome back, I missed you, yeah." "Missed you too."
Tobi/Obito
You weren't feeling good so you stayed in bed most of the day, when Tobi came back from Pein's office, he took of his mask, revealing Obito once he looked the door and slowly made his way over to you. After crawling in bed, siting next to you, he stroked your hair, making you wake up but didn't open your eyes for you heard him humming.
"I'm in love with an angel. Heaven forbid. Made me a believer with the touch of her skin. I'd go to hell and back with you. Stay lost in wha-."
You smiled up at him after you cupped his scared cheek, he smiled down at you then held your hand, removing it from him so he could peck it. "I love you Obito." He smiled with a small chuckle then stroked your hair as you fell back asleep. "I love you too."
Sasori
You were on a day mission, you had to go to the villages to pick up and deliver scrolls, and while you did so, Sasori was working on puppets. He would give a small grunt each time he would move his lips to mouth lyrics he had stuck in his head from you singing them.
"I let you in. You left me out. You left me on my own. You left me alone. I let you in. You bled me out. You left me skin and bone. You left me alone."
"Sasori I went on a mission. But I'm back so you aren't alone." Sasori turned to look at you with eyes slightly widened, you were smiling and taking off your Akatsuki cloak, tossing it on the bed before you placed your hands on his shoulders when he turned back. "I know that love." You gave a small eye roll and a 'tch' when you did so, Sasori's chakra strings made you wrap your arms around his neck, when he looked back at you, your lips pressed against his. "Don't expect me to sing." You were released and he turned around, continuing his work. "I don't."
Zetsu
You were in the garden with Zetsu today, as you watered the garden, he watched, well he tended to the heads of roses, but his light side kept getting distracted by you. "Hm?" You blushed when you glanced up, his light side gave a small chuckle before he dark side grunted. "Can you get more water?" You gave a nod and did so, you kissed both of their cheeks and went off, making them do the same. "Don't."
"Turn the lights on now. Now I'll take you by the hand and hand you another drink. Drink it if you can. Can you spend a little time? Time is slipping awa-."
"Will you shut up?" "Awe, but it was soothing." The light side of Zetsu gave light pink cheeks as the dark side groaned,when the both turned to you, you were smiling as you held the can up. "Thank you my dear." "Take it, it's heavy." "Ugh." After Zetsu took it, you pecked his lips, kissing him deeply before stroking the light side of his cheek. "Continue." "As you wish my dear."
Hidan
You were in Pein-sama's office at the time, Hidan was in the bathroom slid cling back his hair with a comb, he keep making growls for he had a song stuck in head and refused to let he lyrics slip but gave an eye roll and a sigh through he nose.
"But you can't believe it. Take yourself far away from nothingness, a million miles from emptiness. Remember the days of the innocence."
"I don't remember any days of innocence." Hidan gave a glance at you through the mirror with a small smirk, seeing you lean against the doorway in his hoodie that had blood splatters on it. "You weren't innocent even before I met you." You gave a small chuckle as he leaned up and went over to you, you placed your arms around his neck as he held you waist. "Uh huh." He kissed your neck but when he pulled back, you cupped his cheeks. "You're singing was so cute!" He released you, making you giggle and take a couple of steps back as he gave you narrowed eyes and a devilish smirk. "You're about not to remember anything." "Shut the door." You and Hidan both smirked after Kakuzu walked by, you gave an eye roll and left the room. "Not happening cutie." "(Y/n)?!"
Kisame
You and Kisame had to go on a mission together to the Hidden Leaf, it was supposed to be you and Sasori but he went with Deidara. As you were waiting in the living room, talking with the Leader, Kisame went back to get his cloak, as he did, he lifted it up with a smirk seeing the song he had stuck in his head was staring to escape his lips.
"Back off I'll take you on. Headstrong to take on anyone. I know that you are wrong. Headstrong we're Headstrong."
When Kisame turned around he gave a small jump and widened eyes seeing you there smiling at him, he then gave an eye roll and a smirk, walking past you. "Thought you came to get your cloak not sing?" He gave a 'tch' with a head shake as you giggled and followed behind him. "Do you want to get thrown in the lake?" "Headstrong I'll take yo-." Kisame placed a hand over your mouth then lifted up your chin, pecking your lips with a smirk as you smile slightly. "Quiet."
Itachi
"I'll go in." Itachi gave you a small nod after your requested to pick up the scroll Pein-sama sent you and him to receive. He twirled a black feather from one of his crows with his fingertips as he leaned against a column, his eyes then shut as he gave a deep sigh.
"Speak to me. Black is all that I see. Speak to me. You used to be all that I needed."
Itachi stopped when he heard your footsteps approaching, he peeked open his eyes and looked back, you smiled at him with a head told as you held the scroll. "Don't comment. It's your fault it's stuck in my head." Itachi walked over to your smiling face, when you looked down, he poked your forehead and continued to walk, you then hugged him from behind tightly, making him give parted lips. "Itachi! You should sing more." "What did I just say?" "You should've know I was going to anyways."
Orochimaru
You gave a small sigh once you entered Orochimaru's room after coming back from a meeting that Orochimaru didn't show up to. "You should've sat through it." Orochimaru smirked once you sat on the end of the bed, he did shortly after with a smirk and eyes shut. "But I enjoyed that silence I have." You gave a playful eye roll as he pushed your bangs to the side. "You're lucky I love you."
"You're lovin' on the psychopath sitting next to you. You're lovin' on the murderer sitting next to you. You'll think, how'd I get here, sitt-."
You and Orochimaru made eye contact, you smiled as he gave a small smirk, shutting his eyes then pushing his bangs to the side after letting go of your strands. "Seems I got carried away." You gave a small smile then kissed his cheek, making him peek open his eyes just to see your forehead pressed against his. "But I was enjoying that." You smiled then leaned back up, he then pressed his lips against your forehead and stood up, heading towards the room door. "Enjoy the memory of it my snake."

(Heh so hoped you enjoyed this more to come soon. These are just some songs I listened to throughout the day. But if interested songs are listed below in order. X3)
Papa Roach-Last Resort
Insane Clown Posse-In My Room
Linkin Park-Bleed It Out
Theory of a Dead Man-Angel
I Prevail-Alone
We Came as Romans- Glad you Came
Cult to Follow-Leave it all behind
Trapt-Headstrong
Asking Alexandria-The Black
Twenty one Pilots-Heathens