When He's Drunk

Pein
"What the hell happen to him?" You asked as your (e/c) eyes stared wide eyed at your boyfriend, who was getting help walking to his office by Sasori. "Hidan told him he wasn't a God unless he made it through ten bottles of sake." You eyes narrowed at those words but then loosened after you saw him laying on his bed after Sassori laid him there and left the room, shutting the door behind him. "Pein." "H-hey. You're really...pretty. Would you like to be a Goddess?" He mumbled trying to make eye contact with you but instead ended passing out on the pillow as you sat next to him running your fingers through his orange spiky hair. "I'd love to." You smiled as you stared at his sleeping form.
Kakazu
You heard a loud groan coming from the living room of the base seeing Hidan and Kakazu stumbling in. "Kakazu? Are you drunk?" He tried to make eye contact with you but couldn't stay focused enough. "You're hot!" Yelled the Hidan before landing on the ground after Kakazu punched his stomach. "Just because I'm a little drunk doesn't mean you can hit on my girlfriend!" He yelled as he took your hand and led you into his room locking the door and taking off his mask as he got into bed and fell asleep. You couldn't help but smile and join the comfort with him.
Deidara
Long story short, Deidara and Sassori had a sake drinking challenge just to prove who's art was better. Sasori won, of course, so you took Deidara back to his room. "Has. Has anyone told you, you have really pretty (h/c) hair, un?" You smiled as Deidara sat in the bed staring love struck at you with his blue eyes. "You know...I bet I could sculpt you, yeah. Nah..you're to pretty, un." You stared to laugh as Deidara did a small chuckle before leaning against you, kissing his forehead as he fell asleep, his hand mouths drooling as well as his actual mouth.
Tobi/Obito
"(Y/n)-chan!! Come give Tobi some love!" Tobi screamed as he busted through his room door wobbly. "Tobi?" "Sh. (Y/n) the baby sleeping. Now we can have some..adult time." You heard Obito's voice as he stumbled towards you as you had an eyebrow raised. "Okay." You chuckled with a smile knowing what was going to happen next and you were right. He landed face first on the bed and began to snore as you kissed his mask then leaving the room so you could go kill whoever got Tobi drunk.
Sasori
"You know..puppets are..are interestingly attracted to humans." You didn't know whether Sasori was drunk or not so you didn't chuckle only smiled as you rubbed his back as he sat on the bed looking into your (e/c) eyes. "I know Sasori." "Oh, well. I'm really attracted to you. I love you." You smiled and kissed his cheek still not knowing if he was or not. "I love you too Sasori."
Zetsu
"Hey. You're prettier than a flower!" The dark side of Zetsu spoke as you walked him to his garden with a smile on your face seeing you liked this side of dark side Zetsu a little more. "That's because she is a flower. I wonder is she smells like one too." Zetsu started to lean closer to you with his fly trap heading down towards you before you shifted to the side causing Zetsu to stumble over. "Zetsu? Are you okay?" You couldn't laugh knowing you felt bad but then you smiled after hearing the light snores echo from Zetsu.
Hidan
"I tried to stop him." Kakazu said to you after he threw your boyfriend on the couch and left the room with you sighing. "Hey. You. Bitch. You're really fucken pretty." You rolled your eyes as you crossed your arms at him. "Whoa. Calm the fuck down, I already have a girlfriend and she's sexier than you!" Your (e/c) eyes loosened as you stared at him but then narrowed again before you smiled after the next words that came out of his mouth. "Yeah! Her name is...uh...fuck..(Y/n)! Yeah! (Y/n)! And I love her! So fucken much!" Hidan then started to snore as you lightly chuckled and sat next to your boyfriend running his fingers through his slicked back silver hair.

(Hello, I just had to do this topic XD. Anyway more updates on its way but for now Night. Like I said before and I'll say it a lot more. I take requests. Hoped you enjoyed it.)