When Another Member Kisses You

Pein
As soon as the base door slid open, you ran straight to the spare room of the base, which would of been Zetsu's room but he refused to sleep in the base. Zestu gave a light sigh and sunk into the ground after hearing the door slam. You sat down against it the bed and pulled your knees to your face, sobbing softly. "(Y/n)." You glanced up just to see Zetsu's head sticking out from the ground, his light side smiling slightly. "T-thanks for. Earlier." "Stop crying." You wiped your face with a sniffle, you then froze in position soon after feeling a tear on your cheek be wiped off. Your eyes met Zetsu's, you tried to pull your head back but your chin then was pulled back to him. "A beautiful women like you." "Shouldn't be treated like that." You pulled back, about to speak before your lips were pressed against his. After Zetsu kissed you deeply, you pushed him back, causing him to look towards the door, then slowly sink into the ground. You wiped your face, you started to cry again when you peeked into the hallway, seeing no one there before you closed the door.
Kakuzu
"You don't need to be crying in the living room. Come on." You sniffled and followed Hidan towards his room after stepping into the base. "Don't worry the blood is dry." Hidan chuckled when you walked into his room, tears streaming down your cheeks in silence. When you sat on the edge of his bed, you placed your hands to your face, crying faintly as Hidan stood in the doorway with crossed arms. "Don't think about that bastard (Y/n). He can't say he's a fucking man, he raised his hand to you." You looked up and at Hidan when he sat next to you, causing you to sniffle. "I know..." "Tch, apparently you don't. A chick like you, damn. I can imagine how hard that must fucking be losing you." You scooted a bit over, making Hidan smirk and stand up with another deep sigh as you stared at the ground. "Hey." You looked up, Hidan wiped a tear from your chin with his finger, then leaned over and pecked your lips softly. You stared at him with widened eyes when watching him leave the room. You shut his door, leaning against it with the same expression.
Deidara
"Tobi, let me go." You tugged your arm back from Tobi when held the sleeve of your cloak after putting you down when the base door slid open. "I'm sorry (Y/n)-cha-." You sniffled and walked away, you were about to enter Deidara's room, but stopped as placed your palm on it with a sigh. "(Y/n)-chan can go in Tobi's room." You turned your head to him, giving a simple nod and followed him to his room. Once there, Tobi entered the roll with you, leaving the door slightly cracked open as you sat on the bed. "Don't cry please...Tobi's heart hurts when you do so." You wiped your face, seeing him crouch on one knee and take your hand. "I'm sorry.." You shut your eyes, you eyes then widened after feeling and seeing his lips kiss your hand. Tobi placed his mask back over his lips, then he stood up and pulled you into his chest, causing you to tense. "Tobi knows (Y/n) is hurting. Deidara must be hurting too. But Tobi wants you to feel better." You pulled back, about to sit back down before his lips pressed against yours. "To-!" You sat back down, just then, Tobi used his justu and disappeared. Your eyes watered, causing you to sob and wipe your lips.
Tobi/Obito
You fell asleep crying on Sasori's bed, you woke up ten minutes later, still sniffling and your eyes puffy from crying. Sasori was at his desk, he was working on a puppet before he placed his tools down when you sat up on the edge of his bed. "Are you feeling...better?" You gave a shoulder shrug with a light sigh, Sasori turned to you and stood up, standing in front of you as you tried to avoid eye contact with him. "(Y/n). What do you feel towards Tobi right now?" Your eyes started to water once more as Sasori stared down at you with a blank expression. "I don't know." "Are you feeling...broken?" You gave a nod, your lips parted soon after feeling a kiss on your forehead. "You shouldn't feel that way towards that childish brat. I'm starting to get impatient on waiting for you to smile." You looked up at him, only for his lips to be pressed against yours when he lifted up his chin. You pulled away, he then walked towards his room door, leaving you alone in his room just to cry.
Sasori
You and Orochimaru walked to the forest in order for you to clear your mind. But once there, you sat against a tree and started to sob once more. Orochimaru stared down at you, but when you made eye contact with him when wiping your face, he gave a deep sigh. "Don't act so surprised over Sasori's actions. Remember that he is a puppet and doesn't feel emotions." Your eyes slightly narrowed but you couldn't stop the tears. "H-he's different." Orochimaru squatted on his knees, wiping a tear when gripping your cheek softly. "You change people you they are. On the in or out." Just before you could speak and pull away when you glance to the side, you gasped when Orochimaru's lips moved against yours. "Just relax." Orochimaru walked away, you stared at him in shock, but once he was out of your sight. You started to give shaking breaths and sob again.
Zetsu
When Pein let you into his office, you sat at his desk after he pulled a chair out for you and ordered you to sit. "Thank you Pein-sa-." "No need for thanks (Y/n). Zetsu shouldn't have raised his hand up to you for any reason." You looked down, trying not to stare at all the open scrolls on his desk, so you closed your eyes with your hands to your cheeks as you sniffled. "Look at me." You did so, even though he was trying to comfort you, he was the leader. Pein was standing next to you, looking down as you, the placed a hand on your shoulder. "You are a strong women. You don't need something like this holding you down." You gave a nod with a light gulp, you were about to look down until your chin was lifted up. Your eyes started into Pein's with parted lips. "Do you understand me?" You gave nod, but when you do so, Pein leaned down and pecked your lips softly. You froze in position after pulling back, then watched Pein head for the door. "Take some time to relax (Y/n)." After Pein-sama left the room, you laid your head on the desk and started to sob once more.
Hidan
After a few minutes away from where Hidan was, Deidara let you walk beside him the whole back to the base. But once inside, Deidara placed his arm around your sobbing form and walked you to his room. "It's gonna be alright, yeah." You sniffled, when he let you sit on the edge of his bed, then pulled his desk chair in front of you. "Thanks.." Deidara gave a light sigh as you wiped your cheeks, he then took your hand hand held it. "Hidan can't control himself, un. Not his mouth, his actions, anything, un." You gave a light swallow, let your tears slip onto our cheeks in silence. "You're a beautiful girl, yeah. You don't deserve to be treated like that, un." You started to cry, you laid your head on Deidara's shoulder as you sobbed once more. "Cry it out, un." Deidara rubbed your back, that's when you leaned up, wiping your face. "Thanks Deidara." Deidara smirked, you glanced at him only for his lips to press against yours. You pulled back with widened eyes, about to speak before Deidara stood up. "I'll leave you alone, un." When Deidara left and closed his door behind him, you remained paused and let your eyes leak tears still.
Kisame
"Y-you can put me down Itachi." Itachi did so, you and him were in the base now. "Follow me." You didn't know what else to do so you did. Itachi led you to his room, from there, he made you sit in the chair he sat in on the opposite side of the room. "Do you mind telling me why he almost harmed you?" You sniffled, giving a shoulder shrug as you started to sob again. "Misunderstanding.." Itachi gave a nod and stepped in front of you, causing you to look up at him. "Why doesn't this surprise me?" Your head was then grabbed, he made you look up at him with his fingertips leaning your head back soon after you looked down. "(Y/n). Unlike Kisame. The way you handle situations show that you have common sense. Raising a hand to a women such as you is stupid." Your lips parted as you watched Itachi take your hand, kissing it then pulling you to his lips. He kissed you deeply, then leaned up as you tried to avoid eye contact with him. "Take as long as you need to process this." Itachi shut the door, just for you to start to sob and whimper once more.
Itachi
When you released Kisame's arm to head towards the base alone, he tugged you back to him and started to walk towards the lake next to the base. "You don't want to walk in the base with a face full of tears now do you?" You sniffled, giving a simple nod as you sat down on the grass. Kisame stabbed his sword into the ground then sat beside you with a grunt. "Don't give Itachi too much thought. There's no doubt that he's troubled." You snifflesd wiping your tears with a light sigh. "I did slap him.." Kisame gave a slight smirk, making you look at him in confusion then back down. "It's not my place to say but. I'm sure he deserved it." Your chin was turned to Kisame, you tried to pull back but before you could, your lips were pressed against Kisame's. You pushed him back by his shoulders, gasping faintly as he smirked. "Try and take your mind off of him. Let the lake help you with that." As Kisame walked away, you stared at the water with parted lips and breathing heavily.
Orochimaru
Kakuzu let you sit in his room, usually he would keep the door open but he closed so you could have privacy. As he counted money, you sat on the edge of his bed, trying to hold back tears in silence while staring at the ground. "A man like Orochimaru isn't something to rant about." You glanced up at him, he did the same then back down when you looked away with a sniffle. "It's hard not to when he's the one who gives me so much to think about." Kakuzu grunted, he pulled off his mask and placed down his money. You glanced at your wrist that was wrapped in threads, then up at a Kakuzu, whom was standing in front of you. "Sitting here and crying your eyes out over someone who isn't doing the same for you. Shouldn't be alive." Kakuzu took a hold of your chin, making your lips part when his eyes stared into yours. "(Y/n). Think about what I said." When you glanced down, then back up, Kakuzu pecked your lips. You watched him leave the room, sitting the door, when you did so, your eyes watered again.

(Hoped you enjoyed this! More to come soon. Sorry if some are a bit iffy and to keep you waiting. And yes more to follow XD)