Special Scenario: When He Accepts Your Kinky Idea

(Ooo. Obito. Oooo. Ugh...mhm...I don't know if that's water running down you or my...but..Hidan, I'm sorry. You got nothing on that image...mhmm)
Pein
"Pein, I. Oh," you whispered. Pein sent you on a mission this morning, and it was late when you returned. He, in fact, knew that and decided to use all that alone time to prepare for your return. Pein has that a lot about what you had brought up a week or so ago, and he finally decided to take your request. Pein was leaning against his desk, arms crossed and in a white, button-up and dark-grey pants. He also had a tie on and not to mention fake, black and thick glasses between his fingers. "You're late," he mumbled. "Take a seat." You blushed deeply and even bit your bottom lip when taking off your cloak. "Yes, sir." Soon after you took a seat at his desk, Pein deeply sighed and began to rub your shoulders. "Tonight's assignment involves me teaching you how to moan louder," Pein whispered in your ear. Once he slipped his hands to your breast and cupped them, your lips parted and you felt yourself shiver. "Yes, sir, Pein," you smiled.
Kakuzu
"What? Now?" "Yes, now," Kakuzu mumbled. "You wanted to. Now you can," he added before pulling off his shirt and tossing it towards the side. When you brought up about doing it in Kisame's room, Kakuzu had no reason on why you decided to mention that. Although, he hasn't stopped thinking about it either. To be honest, Kakuzu would have preferred you and him making love in Hidan's room just to piss him off, but he wasn't gone today like Kisame was. Kakuzu stated that Kisame took something of his, but that was just a lie for you to follow him. Soon after the two of you were in there, Kakuzu pushed you on the bed and crawled over you. You blushed, then pulled off your shirt next and began to kiss at his stitched lips.
Deidara
"Deidara, stop. I'm trying to sleep," you groaned. After brushing Deidara's hand off of your waist, you ended up smiling when he began to make kissing sounds in your ear. "I'm serious. Stop it." It was late, and you and Deidara were tucked away in bed. You are asleep until you started to wake to Deidara's touching and kissing on you. "But I want you, un. Let me have you," he whispered. You felt yourself lose breath when Deidara began to kiss at your neck and gently tug at your waistband when rolling above you. "Deidara." "Please, hm? I want you. I want you so badly, mhm," Deidara begged. You faintly moaned when he began to softly whine and kiss at your neck while holding down your wrist now. "Let me please you, un. Make you mine, hm," Deidara whispered. You smiled and softly moaned again as you accepted his kissing and his tugging of your underwear. "I should beg more often, hm?" Deidara mumbled with a grin. "Way more often," you laughed before kissing him deeply on the lips.
Tobi/Obito
Your once calm heartbeat was now pounding out of excitement. Obito stared into your eyes before glancing down at your lips and licking his own. "Once you give the word, you won't be saying much else after," he whispered. Obito was pinning both of your hands against the wall with one of his own as the other began to rub the back of your thigh after lifting your leg up so that he could move between your legs. Obito didn't mind that you mentioned a few weeks ago that you wanted him to be rougher. In fact, you forgot you mentioned that to him until you stepped into the room. You were on a mission as Obito stayed at the base and prepared himself for your arrival. As soon as you took off your cloak, he stopped him to reveal himself only in tight boxers. You lost your breath as he stared at you, then bit his bottom lip before kissing you deeply. "You want me to take you this way?" Obito whispered. You bit your bottom lip next as you nodded. "Just this once," you blushed.
Sasori
You blushed deeply when your arms were cast up, and you even gasped to that unexpected pull. Both you and Sasori were in a flirty mood today, but he seemed to be more interested in what you mentioned a few days ago. So as you were sitting next to him and crafting on puppets, he took control of you and attached you with his chakra strings. Sasori was sitting beside you still, then he tugged you to your feet. It wasn't long before you were in his lap and facing him. "What am I going to do with you?" Sasori mumbled. "Since I have full control." You blushed deeply when he began to kiss at your neck. In reaction, you tried to lower your arms so that you could rub your fingers through his hair, but that wasn't possible for you. Sasori then smirked and made your eyes met his. "I'll make you dance for me," he whispered.
Zetsu
"I don't think I can eat anymore," you whined. After a mission, you headed straight to the garden only to see a nice picnic be set up. Unfortunately, the only snack that was available was pineapple. It was a few days after you brought up that assumption with Zetsu, and apparently, he finally agreed to try out that kinky idea of yours. Zetsu smiled and took the bowel from you, but after he did he scooted you closer and pulled you into his lap. "That's something we should be saying." Zetsu smothered your neck in kisses and soft bites as the two of you undressed one another. When you got heated enough, Zetsu kissed down your body and placed your legs over his bare shoulders. As your fingers scratched and pulled at his short hair, you and Zetsu both let out a moan. "Mhm, you taste so sweet. I can't get enough." Zetsu kissed at you and pleased you more with his tongue. He even started clenching your thighs with his nails and grabbed your hips to keep you from squirming.
Hidan
"Are you serious?" you mumbled. Hidan smirked when extending his hand towards you. "Backing out? Such a wuss," he smirked. Hidan was sitting on top of the base as you stood below it. It was late and the moon and stars were shining brightly once again. At first, you thought Hidan was taking you on another ritual, but now you were just flustered when he climbed onto the base. "This is a nice view," you mumbled. After you sighed and took his hand, Hidan pulled you to him and into his lap. From there, he held you close to his bare chest and slipped his fingertips into your waistband. "Exactly," he whispered. "You just want the others to hear us," you whispered back. When you cupped his cheeks, he then grinned and bit his bottom lip as he nodded. "Oh, I do," he said.
Kisame
Your eyes widened and you blushed deeply after Kisame popped your rear with his hand. "Don't make me tell you again," he mumbled. You were standing in front of Kisame, who was sitting on the bed and facing you as well. His hands were placed on your rear, and you were acting shyly to lifted off your shirt. "You just popped me." "That's just a soft punishment for you," he whispered. Recently, you have been not wanting to do anything after last week's discussion over what you wanted to do in bed. With that being said, Kisame finally gave into doing what you wanted. You blushed deeply, then pulled off your shirt and dropped it beside you. He then grinned and started to kiss at your stomach and lower. "If you make a sound, I'll make sure that you don't get what you want next time," he whispered.
Itachi
You deeply sighed as you sat in a meeting with Pein. You had no plans, but that didn't mean you just wanted to sit around and listen to more information about a tailed beast on the loose. As you sat in a room a, Itachi wasn't apart of the meeting. So, he was leaning against the wall in front of you and behind Pein. When you glanced to the side, your eyes widened to Itachi pulling off his shirt. To keep Pein from looking back, you glanced down and not nodded. When you looked back at Itachi, he slowly began to pull down his ninja pants. He popped the waistband against his hips, then tugged his boxers down this time did the same stunt. Soon after you took in a deep breath, you nodded towards Pein and watched Itachi head back to the bedroom. After being dismissed, it didn't take long for you to start up a heated make-out with Itachi.
Orochimaru
Orochimaru's eyes widened after you tied the cloth around your mouth, he swallowed heavily and started to smirk. "Maybe this will be fun," he whispered. It was late, but that wasn't an excuse for Orochimaru not to tease you. He was standing at the edge of the bed and staring at your form. You were only in your undergarments as he was only in his as well. Once Orochimaru crawled into bed and laid you down, he began to kiss at your neck and pin your wrist. Your moans muffled through the cloth, but that only heated up things more for he started to trail his tongue down your body. "I still enjoy your voice, but this is quite a turn on," he mumbled.