His Favorite Position

(YOLO!!!!!! Thought it was going to be a sexy picture!? It just mah face!!! Bruuuuuuhs. Why you readers so...so. Lemony. XD OOOOH!!! Okay! So!!!! I GOT A JOB WRITING NEWSPAPER ARTICLES FOR MY TOWN!!!!! I'm so excited to start!!!!! The teacher that like never noticed me in class recommended me. Seriously. I was like the last kid to get a paper. He would pass papers above my head, to my friend and leave me with nothing. Like. Bruh. I'm RiGht heRe!!! I was 5'5. Not that short. 5'6 now. *little dance* anyways. So I start Monday. Around February I'll be publishing on Amazon!!! I wish I could now but I have to have an actual job, not cleaning strangers houses, which is dangerous but I need money XD. So yeah!!!! Saying this to you all because I love you all. Each of you are like family for all the support and love. Also, it might take time out of my writing on this sight. Ugh. But. Yay!!! 18 and writing articles for the newspaper in her town. Damn. Told you, writing is more than just a hobby. Writing can be a passion that can be turned into a dream of success. Anyways! Enjoy this sexual chapter!!!!!! You readers do realize how odd this is to write?!?! Just. I know nothing of SEX! Just that I need Hidan to smash. Anyway. Okay. Okay. Need request too. I want to get to 200!!!)
Pein
No doubt that Pein's favorite position has to deal with you in his lap and facing him. This position usually takes place in his chair at his desk, and you usually are the one to start up the live making session. Pein loses dominance and has many more reactions when he's straddling you to his waist while thrusting at the pace you choose.
Kakuzu
Kakuzu loves having you on all fours. He feels as if he has much more control and power over pleasing you. At times he'll arch over you and cup your breast while rocking with you, but he mainly loves this position for he can control the rhythm of the thrusting by straddling your hips against his.
Deidara
Deidara loves the position called 'Shuttle'. It's where he lies on his back with his legs slightly bent around you as you are in a plank on top of him. It sounds rather odd, but it makes Deidara go out of control. This position, however, makes great use of his hands mouth, such as cup your breast or leave love marks on your sides, for he doesn't have to hold himself above you when thrusting. Your hands have to hold yourself up though during the entire session until Deidara changes it.
Tobi/Obito
Obito is too romantic and carful with you to do any exotic position. With that being said, the usual oral position when you on bottom, Obito above you and between you propped up knees. He'll be rough, which spices up the usual position. This is his favorite for he can see your expressions, kiss at you, tell you sweet things, and for you to tug at his hair easier.
Sasori
'Fall' is Sasori's favorite position. This position involves you on your back, arms pinned to the bed at your sides, and your legs wrapped around Sasori's waist as he remains on his knees and hovered above you. Sasori has to have dominance over you and has to have his lips leaving love marks all over your soft skin, so this position is the best for that.
Zetsu
Zetsu absolutely can not control himself when you are above him. His favorite position involves you on top. To be honest with himself, Zetsu loves when you have control and you are dominant. He'll try to please you in any way he can when your on top, but he usually remains helpless to your every action. Yes, at times the dark side of him with try to flip you on your back and take it from there, but that never happens.
Hidan
Believe it or not, Hidan's favorite position is any type as long as he's on top. When you are below him, this makes Hidan feel dominant and in control of your and his every move. He feels as if he has more advantages to pleasing you in multiple ways rather than his quick and deep thrusting. No matter what, Hidan has to be above you. Pinning, deep kissing, going below your waist, in any position and with any pleasing method.
Kisame
Kisame's choice rather pleases you more than it does him. His favorite position involves you lying on your stomach and with Kisame on his back and below your waist. He'll refer to this as a 'warm up' to get you more in the mood, to pleasure you first, and to apparently get you ready before flipping you on your back and taking you from there.
Itatchi
Since he has a kink and gets easily turned on by pinning you, Itachi loves having your legs wrapped around his waist and pinned against the wall. Although he had to stand to please you, he thinks nothing of it. Pinned against the wall is his favorite position, whether you are facing him or not.
Orochimaru
Orochimaru's favorite position involves him spooning you from behind. This is rather unusual for Orochimaru isn't a spooner in his sleep, but when he comes to making love to it's a different story. In this position, Orochimaru is able to tend to your breast and thrust at once. An advantage for you is that you get to hear his moans for his lips brush against your ear. Usually this position happens soon after waking up in the morning.