Random Scenario: Couple Jewelry Set

(First off. Some of these pics will be in the weirdest angles XD adorable pic above though!)
Pein
You were at Pein's desk, he was sitting beside you, rolling up scrolls as you signed them. You seen him glance back and forth at his wrist multiple times, but you stayed quiet. "(Y/n)." You gave slight widened eyes when he called you by your name, making you look up at him. "Yes Pein?" Your eyes remained the same when he slid a white bracelet towards you, you then watched him pull down his cloak sleeve to see a matching bracelet but in different color and wording. "Pein.." You stared at it when you took it, making him slightly narrowed eyes in confusion. "Do you not like it?" You blushed, smiling as you traced the letters by rubbing your thumb across the each of them. "Pein...I love it." When you looked up at him, you seen the edges of his lips curl when he looked back down. You stood up and hugged him from behind, making him chuckle a bit when you kissed his cheek. "My King." "My Queen."

Kakuzu "Someone's frustrated

Kakuzu
"Someone's frustrated." You glanced over at Kakuzu, you were in the Leaders office but he dismissed you, making you step into Kakuzu's room with a groan as you fixed your hair. "Constantly." Kakuzu smirked and took of his mask, placing down his money as you sat on the edge of the bed. "Come here." You smiled, thinking Kakuzu would give you a massage or play with your hair to calm you but instead, he held his fist to you. "This should change that." You blushed slightly with parted lips when he handed you a ring. "With us being bounty hunters and are also on the wanted the list. I have the fingerprint and you have mine. You are my bounty. I am your bounty." You gave a small smile, blushing more when he pulled you into his lap. "You can be so romantic Kakuzu." You heard him grunt, you kissed his cheek, making him smirk as he pulled you closer to him so he could kiss your neck. "Comments like that will get your money reduced." "Uh huh. I love you." "Love you as well."

Deidara "Dei-Dei!" Deidara lifted up his head and turned to you when you came into the room, he had a smile before it faded seeing you giving him narrowed eyes, covered in bits of clay

Deidara
"Dei-Dei!" Deidara lifted up his head and turned to you when you came into the room, he had a smile before it faded seeing you giving him narrowed eyes, covered in bits of clay. "Yes?" You sat on the edge of the bed, when you seen him smirked, you pushed his shoulder a tad. "I think Tobi or someone." "Sorry." When he cracked a smile and used his mouth hands to lick the clay off your cheek. "To make it up to you, un." He moved his left hand to the table, making you give a slight confused look at his bracelet with a lock on it. You blushed neck after he placed a key necklace around your neck, smirking at your expression. "Like it, hm?" "It's beautiful but." "Hm?" "What if you need to unlock it and get it off?" Deidara smirked, kissing your cheek after pulling you close by your chin before looking down at his desk. "That will never happen, un. My arm will have to come off first, un." You smiled with a small giggle, he gave you narrowed eyes, but smirked when you kissed his cheek. "I love you." "Love you too, un."