Reenactment Of Your First Kiss With Him

(That picture above. I've never laughed so hard in my life XD I don't even know what to say to that I just found it XD #me!!! XD I can't. Just...My Jashin..I can't.)
Pein
You placed on your Akatsuki cloak, you were going to leave for a mission to bring a scroll to the base, sadly this mission was going to be more dangerous then others for it involved the Hokage of the Hidden Leaf. "Pein. I'm leaving." Pein stood up from his desk and gave you a head down, the two of you stared at each other for a bit before you looked down with parted lips, just for him to lift your chin back up and kiss you softly, making you pull back with a small smile. "This time. I'll bring back a scroll." You gave a small smile and glanced down before shutting the door, making Pein curl the ends of his lips into a smirk. "We'll see. You said that the first time too."
Kakuzu
After battling a few ninja on your own, you were sitting in your knees holding your hand that had a gash in it from a kunai blade slice and Kakuzu showed up. "Let me see." You did, he got on his knees as well, taking your hand as you gave sad eyes and looked away. You watched Kakuzu stitch your the cut on your hand with narrowed eyes, just when he let go of your hand, you held it, but when you looked back up and pushed a strand of your hair to the side, you and Kakuzu stared at each other. You gave light pink cheeks and a small smile, just as Kakuzu smirked with his eyes, you pulled down his mask and pecked his lips. When Kakuzu back he grunted as you gave a small laugh. "Once again you didn't suspect it." Kakuzu stood up with an eye roll as you did the same and grabbed onto his arm. "And once again you'll be missing a few bucks from your bounty stack." "What? Seriously?! Kakuzu!"
Deidara
You gave a small laugh as you sat at Deidara's desk with him sitting next to in the edge of the bed, teaching you how to make a spider. "No. You have to ad-." Just as he moved your arm, the detail tool went into the spider's head shape, making you give a small laugh as Deidara did the same before making eye contact. You looked down with light pink cheeks, Deidara did the same, but then looked back up just for you to press your lips against his, making him give a smirk and kiss back. When you pulled back, smiling more, you saw him giving you narrowed eyes, playfully though. "What?" "I was hoping that maybe this time I would of kissed you first, hm." You gave an eye roll and a small laugh, tugging his blonde bangs to make him give an eye roll. "Not my fault." "How is it mind then, hm?" "Stop complaining. And teach me how to make this spider since I didn't ever learn."
Tobi/Obito
You and Tobi were in the village, your hand in his, the two of you were sent to pick up scrolls, but as Tobi looked around for the building, you looked over at an old couple giving a small peck on the lips to each other. "Hey (Y/n)-chan." You gave a 'hm' and looked over, but when you did, your lips collided with Tobi's after he lifted up his mask, you pulled back seeing his scars before he placed the mask back over. You smiled with a giggle as he rubbed the back of his head. "Heh, just like our first kiss. Remember (Y/n)-chan?" You smiled and hugged him tightly, he placed both arms around you as well. "How could I forget? Tobi was so shy and I got to see Obito's handsome features." You heard Obito give a small chuckle and felt his grip tighten. "I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it."
Sasori
It was late and you were laying in Sasori's bed while he worked on puppets, you were watching him but fell asleep. Sasori noticed you were after giving two glances at you, he saw you take in a breath through your parted lips as he watched, making him give a small head tilt and stand up, going slowly over to you. Your (h/c) hair was stroked back towards your ear before he bent down and pecked your lips softly before you presses back this time, making Sasori pull back as you smiled with blushing cheeks. "Seems you kissed back. Unlike the first time." "Yeah, except this time you knew I was awake." You sat up in bed with a small stretch as Sasori sat on his chair, you smiled and laid back down, on your side with your eyes shut. "I knew at that moment too, Love."
Zetsu
You were in Zetsu's garden, he was either in Pein's office or roaming around underground somewhere, with Tobi or alone. You sat on your knees in front of (y/f/f), you gently touched the petals with a calm smile, as you pulled in close to you by its stem to smell it, you gave widened eyes after feeling and seeing Zetsu in front of you, coming halfway out of the ground with his fly trap open wide, his lips pressed against yours, but after you pulled back, you blushed with a head shake seeing the light side of him blush as well. "You still reacted the same my dear." "Told you." You gave another giggle and cupped his cheeks with a small eye roll. "Of course. And you interrupted me and my flower again." Zetsu smirked, but when his dark side grunted and you looked up at him, Zetsu's dark side was placing the flower to your nose. "There. Happy now." "I would of it actually smelled nice like I hoped."
Hidan
You gave a small eye roll as Hidan explained he didn't check out a girl while the two of you were in the village. "You're a bitch." You gave narrowed eyes and raised up your hand, but just before you could slap him, Hidan grabbed your wrist with the same expression and pulled you to his lips, taking a hold of your chin along with it, kissing you deeper. You pulled back, he did the same with a smirk. "Seem familiar?" You smiled and gave an eye roll, when he let you go and pulled you by your lower back to him, you gave him a soft slap on the cheek playfully. "Yep. But this time I managed to slap you, like I planned, before you left the room." Hidan smirked with a 'tch' as you kissed his chin with a small laugh. "Like that was a slap." "Don't tempt me." "You fucken do it it will be more than quick kiss."
Kisame
You and Kisame were on a mission together, the two of you stopped just in time to see Kisame's water barrier jutsu that was trapping the enemy burst. Kisame pulled you close to his chest and held up the sword, blocking the water from splashing against you. When you pulled back just a little, your eyes met Kisame, seeing him smirking, making you give a small smile back before you cupped his cheek and pulled yourself to his lips. You kissed him softly, and when you pulled back, he lowered the sword with a smirk still. "Weird how our first kiss was like this, huh Kisa." "Except it was with ninja stars instead of water."
Itachi
You and Itachi were on a mission together, fleeing from it for the two of you were under attack by the enemy. Once you made it into a cave with him, you dropped to your knees and caught your breath as Itachi watched the area. "Should I go back." You looked down, you gave a small sigh through your nose when Itachi poked your forehead. "Itac-." You were cut off when Itachi lifted up your chin, staring at you with his eyes slightly less widened. "Do what you must." His lips pressed against yours, making you smile into it, and when you pulled back, you hugged him tightly. "And like last time, I'll stay." Itachi stood up with you still holding onto him, and once you released, he poked your forehead again. "Once again. You're decision is correct."
Orochimaru
After coming back from Pein-sama's office after he scolded you about almost blowing the mission, you sat on the edge of Orochimaru's bed as he sat on his throne like chair. You gave a small groan, but when you looked up, your once narrowed eyes widened after seeing Orochimaru face to face with you with a small smirk. "What?" "Just admiring you and your features." You blushed when Orochimaru pushed a strand of your hair behind your ear, then brought your chin to his lips, kissing you softly, and when he pulled back, he smirked the stood up, but before he left the room, you hugged him tightly from behind. "You're not leaving me like that like you did last time Orochi." Orochimaru chuckled then kissed your hand. "Do you want to go back into Pein's office." "Oh, No."

(This is my 100th scenario!!! Sorry if some are iffy. And I'm still continuing it cause I love the Akatsuki!! But seriously I need Scenarios. Comment and I'll write it. But until then I will be trying to get all my other scenario books to 100 as well XD hoped you enjoyed this more to come soon!!)