When You Sing To Him

Pein
"Are you showering? Or are you going to stand there all day?" Pein asked in a mumble. You looked towards Pein with a brow raise as you stopped brushing your hair. You were wrapped in a towel, yet dry for you hadn't gotten in yet. Pein was leaning against the doorway with crossed arms. He was next to raise his eye brow soon after you started humming. "Don't wanna answer questions. Just want your company," you said in song. You then stepped up to Pein, which made him lean up straight. "It's all good on the surface," you continue in song when cupping his cheek with one hand. You then used the other to slip your fingertips into his waistband. "Show me what's underneath." Pein smirked, then kissed your forehead. "Hm? There was no show after I sang. So no," Pein said, which made you roll your eyes and sigh.
Kakuzu
"You didn't join me?" you asked Kakuzu. You were in the shower during the time Kakuzu arrived back to the base. He was in his chair and marking off his bounty list after he took off his cloak. "You were singing. So, I didn't bother you." You rolled your eyes while walking past him in a towel. You then took off his mask and placed it on your head. "Really?" he mumbled. "You seem so shocked and so surprised," you said in song. "I'm sorry it hurts. I'm surely a jerk. I understand why you're mad." Kakuzu groaned with head shake when you did a dance to the side with your hand over your heart. "You can stop now," he mumbled. You smiled, then pulled off his mask and tossed it back to him. "You know you love me." Kakuzu nodded as you started to head towards the door. "With all hearts," he mumbled.
Deidara
"You okay?" you asked Deidara. Deidara was at his desk and working on clay creatures for his upcoming mission. He hasn't been out of his room all day, or moved from his desk when you arrived back your mission. "Hm? Yes," Deidara mumbled. You rolled your eyes, then leaned over Deidara. "You know that I'ma be the one that's there for you," you said in song. "When you ain't got nobody, swear to God. Won't you say what's on your mind, verbatim?" Deidara smirked while he continued to remained hunched over. You then kissed his cheek while stroking his gangs to the side. "You know that I'ma be the one that keeps it real with you when everybody's fake as fuck," you continued in song. Deidara then stopped sculpting when you started to rock side to side with him. "Hey, I'll say what's on my mind, verbatim." After kissing his cheek again, Deidara leaned his head back and you pecked his lips. He continued to smiled, then faintly laughed. "That was lovely, un." "Thank you. Now, what's on your mind now?" "Um. I forgot."
Tobi/Obito
You smiled as you stroked Obito's hair. His head was on your lap as he lied on his stomach in bed. He had recently gotten back from a mission. It was late too, but you still couldn't fall asleep. When he heard you humming, he lifted his head and looked at you after peeking open his eyes. "My angel," he mumbled. "Hm?" you hummed. As you waited for him to answer, you traced his scars and smiled. You smiled because you knew what he wanted. "Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me," you said softly in song. "But I will love you endlessly." Obito smiled when you cupped his cheeks. "Wings aren't what you need, you need me." Obito then sat up and pulled you into his chest. He kissed you repeatedly on the cheek, then deeply kissed your lips when taking your hands in his. "You are so. Perfect," he mumbled.
Sasori
"Love," Sasori whispered. "Hm?" Sasori was brushing your hair while you folded your cloak and got your kunias ready for tomorrow's mission with Deidara, alone. "Will you sing if I ask? Any will do." You blushed, them smiled largely while facing him after he placed the brush down on the desk full of puppet parts. "Um. Sure love," you smiled. As you thought, you faintly laughed. "Hold me up against the wall. Give it 'till I beg, give me some more," you whispered in song. Sasori slightly widened his eyes when you cupped his cheeks and leaned your body more against his. "Make me bleed, I like it rough. Make it rough. Rough. Rough!" Sasori smirked when you smiled, then flipped and pinned you against the bed. You, of course, blushed with parted lips. "Your voice is lovely in song. But it's going to be more lovely with a make those lyrics happen."
Zetsu
You were humming while walking down the path to the base with Zetsu. As you hummed, Zetsu kept mumbling to himself. "That was a weak fight. You should have stopped it." "Before you got hurt is all Dear." You rolled your eyes, but continued to hum. Once in the village for a mission from Pein, you were ambushed and refused to let Zetsu join you. "But I give in so easily. And no thank you is how it should've gone!" you yelled in song. The dark side of Zetsu then sighed while you danced around him. "Here we go." "I should stay strong. But I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?" you continued, making the light side smile. "Boy, oh boy I love it when I fall for that. I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?" "Many things are wrong with that," the dark side mumbled. You smiled, taking his hand with a faint laugh as you twirled yourself. "I'm weak!" Shorty after you finished, Zetsu held you in a hug while the dark side placed a hand over your mouth. "That was lovely dear." "But you can stop now."
Hidan
"Hey baby," Hidan mumbled. "Hm?" you groaned. Today you and Hidan went out to sacrifice, well he dragged you along. You, of course, didn't mind for you had to do your part to Jashin as well. Hidan was slouching against a tree, fiddling with his necklace, while you were sitting in front of him and cleaning off your kunia. "Sing to me," Hidan said. You smirked, rolling your eyes as well. "Why?" "Because you're humming. Also, because I fucking know you, when you hum you do whatever you are doing in rhythm." Again, you rolled your eyes. You then smiled and sat up, making him shut his eyes with a smirk. "Cause I'm so happy I'll stab your ass," you said in song. "And lay down next to you, dead on the grass." Hidan peeked open an eye only to see you pointing the blade at him. "And say, Oh it feels so good, every time I murder I get happy!" Hidan smirked, then tugged your wrist after grabbing and pulled you into him. "Thank Jashin it wasn't sappy," he mumbled. "Like yours?" "Shut it."
Kisame
Today, you and Kisame were outside of the base and at the lake. It was hot out. Too hot out. So, you decided to go for a swim with him. You were the first in the water, because Kisame lifted you up and threw you in after you took off your cloak. When he sat on the grass and watched you swim back to him, he raised a brow towards your hand. "Give me your hand! Save me! Save me!" you yelled in song while laughing. Kisame only shook his head while grinning. "I need your love before I fall, fall." You then stood up on your knees and continued to hold your hand out. "Give me your hand. Save me. Save me. I need your love before I fall, fall," you continued to sing while falling backwards into the water. Kisame deeply sighed, but then started to laugh when you came above the surface. "It's best not to question me on how I love you so much," Kisame mumbled, which caused you to grin and blush.
Itachi
Once Itachi landed on his back, you placed your hand over your mouth. You and Itachi were practicing outside of the base. As he wore a blindfold and dodging your attacks of ninja stars, you tricked a throw and caused him to trip over his cloak you torn. Once he pulled off the blindfold, he seen you hovered above him and faintly laughing. "Are you okay, Itachi? Itachi, are you okay?" you said in song. Itachi only nodded, but you interrupted him again.
"So, Itatchi are you okay? Are you okay, Itachi?" You faintly laughed again while pointing a kunia at him. "You've been hit by! You've been hit by! A smooth ninja!" you yelled in song. Itachi shook his head with a deep sigh, then started to faintly laugh while dusting himself off after getting to his feet. "You are unpredictable," Itachi mumbled.
Orochimaru
"Tell me why!" you sang in song. "Ain't nothin' but a heartache." Orochimaru smirked while shaking his head as you started to walk backwards with your hand over your heart. "Tell me why! Ain't nothin' but a mistake! Tell me why!" you continued. You then spun on one heal and extended your hand towards Orochimaru, which made him stop walking and cross his arms. "I never want to hear you say! I want it that way!" Before all this, Orochimaru and you were on the way to the village of the Hidden Leaf for a private mission. On the way, he called you out on your secret singing and asked you to. Of course, you denied at first, but he pressured you into it. Orochimaru then took your hand and pulled you close to him. He pecked your forehead, then shook his head again while pulling you down the path. "What a show," he mumbled. "Thank you. Thank you. I over did it."

Songs (in order. These were randomly shuffled in my playlist. And again I have no shame. XD)
Bazzi- Myself
Falling In Reverse- Fashionably Late
Black Bear- Verbatim
The Cab- Endlessly
Simon Curtis- Flesh
AJR- Weak
ICP- Mr. Happy
BTS- Save Me
Michael Jackson- Smooth Criminal (Itachi version XD)
Backstreet Boys- I Want It That Way