When He Annoys You

(Shit I'd buy Hidan for seven dollars *wiggles eyebrows* hehehehehehehe)
Pein
Today was actually a quiet day in Pein's office, you were with him at his desk doing paperwork and the both of you were focused. As you wrote down marked locations, Pein mapped them, but got lost in thought and began to tap his pen. You glanced up with a small smile seeing him focused and when you glanced back down the pen stopped, making you smile before it continued. You glanced up at him once more with narrowed eyes, you watched the pen fast motion up and down as he groaned. "Pein." "Hm?" "Can you please stop?" He did so after looking up at you, you smiled and mouthed 'Thank you' and looked back down, he cleared his throat as you wrote down a location, seconds later you froze after hearing his nail tap on the desk, you watched him with a head tilt, waiting for him to stop. "Pein." He continued as he stared at the map, you gave a heavy sigh, you bit your cheek then released as he stopped. You groaned when he continued with the pen, you stood up from your chair and heard towards the door. "(Y/n)?" "Pein you're annoying me." You heard him stand up from his chair, you placed your head on the door with a small whimper, he then turned you a faced him. "My apologies. Come sit and take a break." You did so, you sat on his lap as he held you close, he then started to tap on your side as he held you. "I tap when I think." You gave a small snicker, he stopped and just held you with a small grunt. "That doesn't mean I'm not always thinking."
Kakuzu
"Love you." You pecked Kakuzu lips after pulling down his mask, then leaned back up and went into the bathroom to take a bath. He gave you a grunt after you shut the door, then got undressed and stared the bath with bubbles. "Enjoying yourself?" You turned to see Kakuzu pull up a chair to the bathroom door with his threads after opening it, you gave a confused look to see him counting his money. "Kakuzu?" He looked up at you then took off his mask and continued to count his money. "Hm?" "Are you just going to sit there and count money?" He gave a nod as he looked back down, you turned off the bath water as the bubbles rose up to above your chest. "Then can you leave?" He gave a head shake as you gave a sigh. "Kuzu." "I'm spending time with you." You gave an eye roll and another sigh as he sat there and counted money, not even glancing up at you. "Well can you at least talk to me?" He gave a small smirk and looked up at you, then down, you gave narrowed eyes and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around you as you stood up. "You're annoying me." His threads wrapped around your wrist as he pulled you to him pecking your lips. "You annoy me everyday. But I don't complain." You gave another eye roll and pecked his lips again with a smirk on both of your faces. "That's because you love me. And I'm allowed to."
Deidara
"Okay just give me a minute." Deidara gave a small head nod as he waited in his room doorway for you, the two of you were going to go to the village to pick up scrolls for Pein-sama, you were brushing your hair in the bathroom. As he waited, he held onto the door handle, he looked down at his shoes then started to push and pull in the knob. You glanced at him in the mirror after hearing the door creaking, you continued to brush and style your hair thinking he'll stop but he didn't. "Deidara." He looked up with a 'hm?' You just continued to brushed your hair with a smile and a head shake, just for him to squeak the door more, you gave narrowed eyes and slowly lowered your brush, he stared talking to Sasori just when you went over to him, grabbing the edge of the door with clinched fingers. "Deidara. Stop with the door. It's annoying me." He gave a small chuckle and looked back at your mad face expression, pulled you into a hug and pecking your head. "I'm sorry I'm annoying, yeah." You gave a small chuckle and pulled his bangs, pecked hip lips, and put your nose to his after he looked down. "I love you." "I love you too, yeah. Now let's go, un."
Tobi/Obito
You laid on the bed and read a book that caught your eye when you went through the village. You gave a small smile as you read, Tobi was in the room with you but on the ground playing a game. He gave small giggles as he played, you didn't mind, you loved hearing Tobi giggle but it was starting to make you lose track in your book. You made a confused look once he stopped but it made you smile, he then started to giggle again, and more, and louder before he ended up laughing. You have a small sigh and closed your book. "Tobi." He giggled more as he picked up the pieces and placed the back. "Tobi. Tobi...Tobi!" He stopped and looked at you, you stares at him then gave a sigh and went back to your book, when you did he giggled. "Tobi! Please stop..you're starting to get annoying." You thought you hurt his feelings, you sighed and closed your book once more but when you turned around, you were pulled into a hug. "Tobi understands (Y/n)-chan!"
Sasori
You stepped out of the shower and threw on some clothes while Sasori was at his desk making puppets. "Love." You blushed when you looked over at him and sat at his desk in your spot. "Yes?" "Never mind. Seems you already helping me." You smiled as you started to work on a puppet, you started to get more focused into making it before a hand was placed on your arm. You looked over at Sasori in confusion but he was still digging through a box of puppet parts. You moved your hand and continued to work before he was placed on you. "Sasori?" "Yes." You moved his hand once you made eye contact with him, he looked down then moved his hand away. You gave a smile and started to work again before he held your arm. "Sasori that is getting annoying." "What is? I'm showing you affection why would it be getting annoying, love?" You gave a sigh with a small eye roll, once you moved his hand he used his chakra strings to hold you. "Just accept it. I wish to make you happy." You smiled and gave an eye roll again as he pecked your hand.
Zetsu
You slept in late for you were up helping Zetsu in the garden when it reached two in the morning. As you laid in bed you woke up but kept your eyes shut after hearing Zetsu pop out of the ground. "Still sleeping." "Leave her be. She help in the garden all night while we were on our mission." The dark side of Zetsu grunted and the light side just smiled seeing your sleeping form, your back faced Zetsu, you smiled seeing that he might let you sleep in. "I'm bored." "And? We watch her sleep at times." "I don't care. It's already twelve and she's still asleep." "So?" You gave a small sigh through your nose, your eyes narrowed before they loosened when you closed them, you tried to fall asleep but they remained to talk. "Ugh! You're annoying!" "Who?" You got up out of bed and left the room, as you walked down the hall Zetsu then popped up out of the ground and you bumped into his chest. "Finally." "Shut up. We're sorry my dear." You gave narrowed eyes, the light side of Zetsu gave you a calm smile and brushed your (h/c) hair to the side. "It's okay." You gave in and hugged him tightly, both arms went around you once you smiled, the dark side of Zetsu grunted with a smirk while the other gave narrowed eyes before looking down at you. "You were the annoying one." "It was you." "Zetsu..."
Hidan
You laid in bed half asleep as Hidan did the same on you, his arms were wrapped around and under your sides with his face resting in the crease of your neck. You moved slightly as Hidan gave small snores with drool, it was late and the two of you just came back from a mission two hours ago and just laid and talked in bed before you ended up falling asleep. You moved again and that made Hidan lifted up his head with a smirk as he noticed the room was dark. Your eyes narrowed slightly as you felt him kissing your neck. "Hidan stop." He smirked more and started to kiss down your neck more as you moved slightly. "Hidan. Stop. Go to sleep." "Tch, why? You seem to be waking up." You shut your eyes and tried to sleep only to feel him start to kiss towards your chest. "Hidan! Stop dammit!" You moved slightly and tried to turn on your side, you did but only for him to pull you onto him. "Damn fuck. Bitchy much?" You gave a frustrated sigh, he wrapped his arms around you as you tried to move off of him. "Hey, don't fucken be like that. I'm sorry okay." He pulled you back on to him and put his arms around you,he then kissed your forehead as you tried to roll off. "Fuck damn fine." He let you go, you laid on your back only to pull him back down onto you. "Babe I'm just tired and you're annoying." He smirked and laid his head on your chest before moving up to your neck. "Love you." "Love you too. Now get some fuckin sleep."
Kisame
After the meeting you went to go take a shower as planned, and of course Kisame joined you just to tease you with the water. As you stood under the water and scrubbed bubbles out of your hair, Kisame stood behind you and messed with the knobs. "Kisame quit." You giggled, you then gave a small gasp after he shut off the hot water then quickly turned it back on. "Kisame stop." You giggled again, you faced him as he smirked, his arms still extending on the sides of you. You then gave narrowed eyes and a small groan after he did the same thing again but this time, shutting off the hot water. "What? Shark bait don't like cold water." "No it's just that..You're so annoying!" Kisame just chuckled and pulled you to his chest, grinning as you gave a small eye roll and a smile that you couldn't hold back. "So are you." You placed your arms around his neck as he gave you a kiss on the forehead, then down to your neck and started to kiss there. "Okay stop or I'm getting out. Let me take a peaceful shower." He chuckled then faced you towards the water and held you from behind with a groan. "Fine shark bait." You giggled and leaned back against him, splashing water on his face, he gave a small eye roll and a head shake as well. "Look who's being annoying now."
Itachi
After a mission, you went to your room and cleaned blood off a samurai that has been passed down to you, Itachi was on the room with you but just sat in a chair and tapped his finger on the wooden part of the arm rest, thinking. You tried to block out the sound, but it didn't help, when you would look up at him, his eyes would be shut, so you would sigh and look down, hoping he'd ask 'what's wrong' but he never did. "I'll be back." After a couple of taps and got up and left, you just shook your head with a small smile. "Itachi. You're starting to get annoying." After you whispered that, you felt a hand on your shoulder, you knew it was Itachi, you just smiled with a small laugh like sigh, when you looked up Itachi was staring you, he poked your forehead then left the room. You gave a head shake and continued to clean the blade, you then gave a confused look on how you called him annoying and he didn't care, then yet again, he wasn't meant to hear that and you knew that he heard, he wasn't going to be by you the whole day now. You gave a sad pout then whined and got off the bed, running into the base's living to hug Itachi from behind in a tight grip while extending his name, he just shit his eyes and gave a head shake at your behavior.
Orochimaru
You have a small groan as you headed into the base's living room for a meeting, you were just about to take a shower before Orochimaru told you about it. As you and him sat in the living room, along with Deidara who was working on his lay, not paying attention to anything, Orochimaru kept pushing your hair to the side since he doesn't like it in your face."Stop." You brushed his hand back, he gave narrowed eyes with a smirk and picked up a strand, you then gave a small groan and hit his hand. "Stop you're starting to annoy me Orochi." He chuckled, you gave a small eye roll, you then groaned when he did it again, you stood up and about to head to the room before he pulled your wrist, making you sit back down, he the lifted your chin and shut his eyes when pecking your forehead. "Alright I'll stop." You gave a sigh through your nose and leaned your head on his shoulder. "Thank you."

(Sorry for slow updates but I hoped you enjoyed this more to come soon X3 sorry if some of this sucked XD)