When He Accidentally Reads Fifty Shades of Gray

(Let me explain! I read lemons! Not lemony books with actual human beings!! XD this Scenario was handed picked from a hat full of Scenarios that were randomly created. XD my Jashin. What has been done •-•)
Pein
You were on a mission, you left this morning and should be arriving at least in the next five to ten minutes or so. Pein was at his desk, rolling up scrolls for another member's delivery mission. He gave a deep sigh through his nose after seeing the ribbon was to long, but when he opened up his desk drawer to grab a kunai to cut it, he gave a confused look seeing a book labeled 'Fifty shades of gray.' When you opened up the door after giving a few remarks to some of the members, whom were in the living room at the time. You gave a small gasp seeing Pein there, taking your wrist when he held up the familiar book, making you give light pink cheeks. "Where did yo-." "In the drawer, (Y/n)." You gave a small smirk as Pein sat at his desk, pointing to page he read about the female character getting pinned against the wall. You looked up at him and placed the book back on the desk and into the drawer with sealed lips. "I get bored sitting in here." You tried your best not to laugh as Pein stared at you blankly, he then gave a deep sigh with a head shake, returning back towards the living room. "If this is how you feel. Host the meetings." "What?! Pein!" "You shouldn't be bored after that."
Kakuzu
"What useless things are in here I could sell?" Kakuzu took off his mask and stood up from his chair after placing his money in the case. You were in the office of the Leader's at the time, and there hasn't been any new bounties, meaning you and Kakuzu haven't been getting paid. After opening up the bedroom drawer on your sure of the bed, he found nothing useless, he then checked under your pillow only to find a book. "Fifty shades of gray?" Kakuzu gave an eyebrow raise, only to give another after reading a page of it. "Kuzu I'm." You gave parted lips to see the book was exposed on the bed, you then blushed when Kakuzu placed a hand on your shoulder, pushing you more into his room before shutting the door. "Is that yours?" "Yeah. It was free." Kakuzu pulled you into his lap, making you blush seeing him smirk. "A book about a millionaire was free?" You gave a nod, about to speak before his threads wrapped around both of your wrist. "Care to explain why you're reading a book about se-." "Like I said. It was free!" He released you, taking the book, your hand, and pulled you to the door. "Good. We can sell it for more then." "But I'm not done rea-. Okay.."
Deidara
When you opened up the door after returning from a mission with Itachi. You were about to speak, you gave widened eyes and parted lips seeing Deidara, with the 'Fifty Shades of Gray' book in his hands as he sat in his desk chair. Which he found by accident when looking for a clay spider he placed into the desk drawer. He was facing you with his eyes widened and lips tightly sealed after making eye contact with you. "Deidara?" "(Y/n)." He closed the book and placed it behind him, he gave light pink cheeks as you gave a shade darker. "Deidara. Don't question, I think about you the entire time I read that." As you chuckled and took off your cloak, then your shirt for a shower, Deidara smirked and watched you with an eyebrow raise. "So you think about pleasuring me in ways you haven't done yet, hm?" "That's not what I meant!" "Tell your Dei-Dei what you meant then, un." "You're about to Die-Die if you don't shut it."
Tobi/Obito
It was early, you were getting ready to leave for a mission with Kisame, Tobi was sitting in bed, watching your sleepy self get suited up, by that meaning placing your kunai at your side and cloak on. But after he looked down when you caught him staring, he gave a 'hm?' seeing a book tilted 'Fifty Shades of Gray' under your pillow. "(Y/n)-chan, what does it mean by leaving love marks from her shoulder to her stomach?" You gave a surprised expression, turning towards Tobi only to see him hold a book you purchased at the village trade center. "Tobi put that down." "Why?" You tried to take the book from him but he leaned back more on the bed and held it up. "That's a dirty book!" "But Tobi likes to be dirty." You blushed deeply, only to hear Obito chuckle seconds later when you took the book back, heading towards the room door. "Stop it." "But (Y/n)-chan! Tobi wants to know what happens next!"
Sasori
Sasori stared down at you, pushing your hair to the side that fell in front of your face when you rolled to the side. You were still asleep when Sasori gotten back from a mission early in the morning. "Love." The edge of his lips curled slightly after he kissed your hand before returning to his desk. Only to give a head tilt towards a book that was covered by puppet parts and wood shavings, which was on your corner of the desk. "Fifty Shades of Gray. Spending time reading a book about color than working?" You sat up in bed with a stretch ten minutes later, then widened eyes after your hands were pulled together and wrapped in Sasori's string chakra. "Sasori?" You gave sealed lips when he approached you shirtless, the book you read before bed in his hand as the other was up to control you. "Interesting for you to have a book about pleasuring, love." You blushed, trying your best not to smirk but you did as he tossed the book to the side, walking closer to you. "It's a romantic book Sasori." Your wrist were tugged, making you smile and blush more as Sasori stared into your eyes, the corner of his lips wanting to smirk back. "Let's be romantic then. I no longer have patience." "You never do.."
Zetsu
You gave a reliving sigh when you took off your cloak and laid on the grass, continuing to read the book you purchased in your hand. Ten minutes later, you fell asleep, arms folded under your head with your hand still on the page you were in the middle of. "Told you she would be here." "Shut it. She's asleep." The light side of Zetsu smiled a bit, then gave a confused look when he raised his arm out of the ground as well of the rest of his head. "Gray?" "Tch. Of course." When your eyes fluttered open ten minutes later to see the light side of Zetsu staring at you with light pink cheeks as the dark side grunted. "What?" "My, my. What a sexual book you're reading my dear." "Black and white can do better than gray." You blushed and pulled the book close to you, blushing as your lips parted just to seal into a smirk as you stared at Zetsu. "Jealous of what I'm reading?" "Not at all." "Yes. Why do you need to read it when you can experienc-." "Zetsu, don't even."
Hidan
"Where the fuck is that women?" Hidan had just gotten back to see you not in the base either, he went on a mission instead of going into the village to sacrifice like you did. After he tossed his scythe to the side, took off his cloak, he laid in bed. "Ow. The fuck?" He removed all the sheets that soaked his blood speckles only to find a hard cover book under his back. He raised an eyebrow and opened it after mouthing 'Fifty shades of gray' in confusion. "Heh. Kinky." When you came into the room, you gave a confused look as well seeing Hidan laying in bed, arm over his eyes. "Hidan?" "Hey there. You wanna read me bed time story?" You were about to leave the room after shutting the door, but gave a gasp when you seen Hidan raise up the book you were reading before. "This romance shit. Is shit. But." You blushed when he sat up, smirking at you when you got the book tossed to you. "Why not try some of that?" He chuckled, but when he approached you, you stabbed him in the side with your kunai, making him grunt then chuckle when you pulled it out. "Sacrifice then we'll see." "Don't tease me like that. You know I can sacrifice you." "Hidan. Stop with the kinks."
Kisame
You smiled towards Kisame, he had just gotten out of the Leader's office, meaning the two of you were gonna go to the lake next to the base. "I'll meet you out there." You gave him a nod, he gave you a light slap on the butt, smirking as you blushed. As you got into the water, Kisame was reading the book you left on the bed, reading a page of it out of confusion. "Heh, what a naughty girl." You towel dried your air when stepping out of the lake, putting on the tank top Kisame got you. You saw him and smiled but gave light pink cheeks seeing him with the Fifty Shades of Gray book in his hand. "Kisame! Give it." "Why are you getting so embarrassed by this? It's just a book." You gave an eye roll, taking the book out of his hand, only for him to take it back and toss it backwards. You gave a gasped expression when it sunk in the water, but when you looked at Kisame, he kissed your head. "Maybe because shark bait didn't want me to get ideas in the shower?" When he walked past you, you gave a small laugh, but when he turned around, he seen you slowly walking into the water. "(Y/n). Come on. You're not getting the book back."
Itachi
"Go on then." Itachi gave a head shake towards your smiling face, the two of you were in the village on a mission together. He gave you a kiss on the forehead before you gave a serious expression and went inside a building in which you had to deliver a scroll to. While you did so, Itachi kept watch while walking around the village, he seen a stand of book. To pass time, he flipped through one in titled 'Fifty Shades of Gray'. His eyes slightly opened a bit more when seeing the words 'When she takes the dominance, he then closed the book just in time to see you heading toward him. "Itachi?" You kept glancing at the bag he was holding in his hand, making you look back up at him when he looked at you. "What did you buy?" When Itachi took your hand and held it, you blushed a little. "Something for the both of us to enjoy."
Orochimaru
Orochimaru gave slight widened eyes seeing you were in the middle of  reading a part about the man grinding against the women. Out of boredom you decided to read a book called 'Fifty Shades of Gray.' Orochimaru was in the Leader's office at time but you didn't hear him arrive in the room. He looked over your shoulder for you were sitting on the bed with your back to the door. "(Y/n)." You jumped, turning to see Orochimaru behind you, smirking with his eyes shut as he chuckled. "Oh, hey." You looked away and closed the book, he took it from your hands, making you blush as he kissed your cheek. "I'm sure you females enjoy reading those types of things." You gave an eye roll, smirking as you watched him walk towards the door, locking it as he looked at you. "Orochi. Are you getting in the mood?" "We'll see how this next chapter goes."

(My Jashin XD sorry if this sorta sucked and sorry for slow updates. But hoped you enjoyed this more to come soon XD)