When He References To A Vine

(Fuuuuuck. TMI, but. Daaaamn. Just looking at him gives me an orgasm. I'm an adult virgin!!!!)
Pein
"What are those?" Pein asked. You raised a brow to Pein when walking into his office and bedroom with three scrolls in your arms. "What? They're the delivery scrolls," you mumbled. Pein smirked and followed you with his eyes. "Not what I asked. What are those?" Pein asked again. You dropped the scrolls on the desk and gave him a confused look as he stared up at you. "What?" you whispered. When Pein's eyes glanced down, so did you. "What are those?" You then narrowed your eyes when staring at Pein. "Those are my ninja sandals!" Pein smirked as you gave and eye roll and sat at the desk, faintly laughing with a head shake. "Now. What are those?" Pein mumbled when taking one of the scrolls. "Pein. Stop."
Kakuzu
Sadly, Kakuzu forced you to get out of bed early. So after a quick shower, you decided pick up the room and make the bed before joining Kakuzu, who was in Pein's office, on a trip to the nearest village. As you tucked in the sheets of the bed, you began humming a song you hand stuck in your head, until it slipped from your lips. "You'll be at my show. Watching, waiting, commiserating. Say it ain't so, I will not go." "No, get those lights off," Kakuzu interrupted when entering the room for his mask. You paused in the middle of making the bed and deeply sighed when looking at him. When his eyes met yours, he raised a brow with a smirk. "Seriously?" "Don't know what you're talking about."
Deidara
"Deidara! I'm!" You stopped speaking when stepping into Deidara's room, only to see him spraying the air with a cherry blossom scent, along with the room feeling cloudy. "I might have accidentally set a bird off, un," Deidara whispered with a grin. You stared at Deidara with a blank expression when seeing that the bed sheet was ripped at the end, along with a piece of his desk. Deidara kept his smile, then stepping in front of you. "Why you sad? Why you mad? When you can be. Glade," Deidara grinned. After he sprayed the can, you immediately took a step back and began to spit and wipe your mouth with your cloak. "You got it in my mouth!"
Tobi/Obito
"Knock! Knock!" Tobi yelled. Again, you sighed while walking beside him and away from the base. The two of you were sent on a mission to deliver scrolls under Pein's order. "Again?" "One more time!" Tobi yelled. You shook your head and bounced the bag you were carrying on your shoulders as he skipped around you. "Fine, who's there?" you sighed. "Not Tobi!" Tobi yelled. You rolled your eyes but kept a smile. "Then who's there?" You stopped walking when Tobi stopped in front of you and held your shoulders, pulling himself up to your ear. "My name is Jeff." After he let go of you and laughed while skipping away from you, you sighed and readjusted your grip on the bag. "I didn't see that one coming," you smirked.
Sasori
"Do you even know what art is, hm?" Deidara asked Sasori with crossed arms. Once again, the two were in an argument outside of the base. As you leaned against the side wall and waiting the two to finish, Sasori and Deidara had a stare off. Sasori then narrowed his eyes up at the blonde while smirking slightly. When a sigh slipped through his lips, Sasori took a step back, only to spin in a complete circle and slap Deidara when facing him. "Don't ask stupid questions," he mumbled. As Sasori walked away and onto the base when the door opened, Deidara gave you parted lips as you kept the same shocked expression. "Don't look at me! I don't know where he got that from!" Deidara rolled his eyes as faintly laughed. "You started it Deidara," you mumbled.
Zetsu
"Zetsu, don't eat him," you mumbled. Zetsu deeply sighed while holding the shirt collar of a young boy, who was unconscious after you kicked him. "Why not?" "Then let us eat you." You rolled your eyes and deeply sighed with crossed arms. "He's practically a child!" "Then you kick children unconscious." While walking back to the base, a ninja tried to take you down, so Zetsu was going to devour him for it. You deeply sighed then began to walk down to the path. "Not what I meant." "Fine. Yeet." You stopped walking and slowly turned when Zetsu tosses the ninja in a vine, causing the kid to hang from one foot. "Really?" "Where else do you want him?" You rolled your eyes and continued walking while shaking your head. "Also not what I mean."
Hidan
After getting back from a mission with Kakuzu, Hidan couldn't fall asleep, like you did, to the sound of Deidara and Tobi arguing in the kitchen. Once there, which they didn't notice him, Hidan grappled the nearest objects. "I didn't get no sleep 'cause of y'all! Y'all not gonna get no sleep 'cause of me!" Hidan yelled. You sat up in bed with narrowed eyes after hearing the repeated clingy of metal. Tobi and Deidara were in the kitchen with their hands over the ears when you rushed to where Hidan was. "What the hell are you doing?!" Hidan stopped and looked at you with a grin. "Nothin. They started it!" You took both pots out of his hands, then used your foot to push him out of the kitchen by his rear. "My Jashin you are an idiot and lucky enough I don't pop your damn head off after hitting you with a pan," you mumbled when following him.
Kisame
While on the way back to the base, it began to rain. Kisame was in no mood to rush back, so you kept a slow paste and splashed around in the muddy muddled on the secret pathway. "Ooh," you breathed. "That's a big one." Kisame stopped when you did, for you tugged his hand back, and looked at the giant, muddy puddle that took up a chunk of the path width wise. "Bet I can jump it!" Kisame said nothing, he then watched you run towards the puddle. Soon after stepping in a spot you thought was dry, you slipped and landed in the puddle as he chuckled. "It was at this moment when (Y/n) knew. She fucked up." You gave Kisame a glare, then shook the mud off your hands. "Shut up," you mumbled when standing up.
Itachi
"Whoa, Itachi," you faintly smiled. "Did you get caught up in the rain?" Itachi gave you a glare when stepping into the room. You were just getting ready for bed since it was past midnight, and you knew that Itachi would do the same when getting back from his mission. You raised a brow when he stood in the doorway, completely soaked and leaving a puddle on the floor. "No, I was washing me and my clothes (Y/n)," Itachi mumbled. When he started to take off his cloak, you gave him a blank expression. "Some one is shady," you whispered. Itachi smirked, then sighed through his nose.
Orochimaru
You softly groaned while waiting for Orochimaru to finish off the last ninja of the group ambushed the two of you when reporting back to the base. Orochimaru was pining the male against a tree and by his neck. "I'll stab you," the male whispered while clenching a knife. Orochimaru smirked and knocked the took the weapon out of his hand quickly. "I hope the fuck you do. You'll be a dead son of." "Orochimaru!" Orochimaru smirked, then dropped the ninja when looking at you. "Let's go already," you mumbled. As you began to walk down the pathway, Orochimaru deeply sighed. "Fine."