While He's On a Mission

Pein
While Pein was on his mission, he didn't act like he usually did. He didn't really focus like he used to do when he was on missions. Usually he'd boss and command the others to do it the right way of capturing the beast but his mind was on you, and how different it'd be if you were there with him. He tried to finish his mission as soon as possible just to get to you, even if he didn't do it the way he normally would do, he just wanted you in his arms. "I'll be back soon." He'd tell that every time he had to battle someone that got in his way.
Kakuzu
Normally, Kakuzu would be focused on how much money he would get but, for some reason this mission he just wanted to get his bounty, get his money, and go back to the base. "That women." He would mumbled that to himself every time he thought about going back to the base instead of money. When he was too silent he would always hear your voice rattle in his head causing him to grunt and think about money but when he did think about money he would think you were trying to spend it and that made him want to complete his mission even more quickly.
Deidara
Deidara wasn't in the mood he was usually in, he acted a little bit more grumpy and blew up things with less enthusiasm. He would smirk every time his explosives would go off but he just didn't feel the same with out you watching them with him. "Another day and I'm closer to you, yeah." Each night he would rest up and would mumble that to himself as he made figures but still it wasn't the same with out you.
He would smile and think about your smile but he would get worried thinking that you might blow yourself up with a clay bird but that also wanted him to ge back to the base quicker.
Tobi/Obito
Tobi wasn't as childish or as loud as he always is, Deidara didn't mind but some times he'd feel bad for the guy. Tobi would accidentally say your name instead of Deidara's and that would make him whine and complain.
Obito was silent like he always was, but when the coast was clear he'd take off his mask and hold his scared face, thinking of your voice when you would tell him you loved them. "I'm not done protecting you." Every time he said that was before he battled, that made him want to come home faster to you.
Sasori
Sasori was still the same except he felt, empty with out you, he couldn't tell why but when ever he had free time and work on puppets, he'd imagine you watching him, he think he'd see a glimpse of you but then sigh after knowing it was it parter. "I want to feel the same like I did before." He'd think that to himself before battled, trying to give him a reason to go back to the base and hold you. He would convince himself that you wanted to be a puppet and that made him try to finish his mission but he knew that he couldn't bare a day without touching your soft skin.
Zetsu
Zetsu wouldn't argue with himself as much as they did, they'd just talk about the garden here and there before it turned into a argument. They would try to eat people more to get his mind off of you but he just couldn't, every flower he looked at reminded him of you. "We're coming home soon my dear." "Don't mess up the garden." They would tell their selves that so they could get home quicker to your arms and to see if the garden was still in good hands, which they know it was.
Hidan
Hidan would yell at himself more than he did to others. He would do that just to get his mind off of you so he could focus on sacrifices. "Damit Jashin the faster I get this done the faster I can go to her smartass." Hidan would chuckled that to himself and think about what will happen when he gets back, which made him more excited to get back to the base. But every time he would get hurt he'd just think of you and chuckle pretending you and him were playing a stabbing game. He missed you, he knew it but didn't show it.
Orochimaru
Orochimaru would constantly get side tracked thinking about you and your (h/c) hair. He'd smirk every time he caught himself thinking that and made himself focus more on his task. "She's such a snake." He'd mumble that every time he would see something that reminded him of you. He couldn't sleep very well each night he had to rest so instead he'd just push his hair to the side with his eyes shut, thinking he was doing it to you and make himself try to compete his mission quickly.

(Hello there hope you've enjoyed this!)