Random Scenario: When You Draw Him A Picture

(Another request! Hopefully, I did this to your liking! Oh, I about choked and died finding half of the images XD and that picture is the death wish on top XD)
Pein
Even though you told Pein not to, be continued to keep glancing at you. While Pein was mapping locations and explaining to Kakuzu on what to do for his next mission, you were sitting at the desk and doodling away. However, you did tell him it was a surprise for him, so he was curious about what you were sketching. Soon after Kakuzu left the room, Pein gave you a confused look when seeing you grin, as if you were trying to hold back your laughter. Before he could speak, you folded up the paper and slid it towards him. "Here you go Pein-same," you whispered. After putting the clicker of the pen on your bottom lip, Pein took and opened the paper with a concerned look. Although that changed when you started to laugh and after he looked at the drawing. "You're excused not to participate in helping me was for this insult?" You nodded while grinning, then faintly laughed and slouched in the chair. "I worked hard on that. Harder than you have worked on catching a tailed be-." When Pein gave you a glare, you sealed your lips and took the paperback. "I'm not. Um, done yet."

Kakuzu A deep and heavy sigh slipped through Kakuzu's nose while holding the paper you left in his briefcase

Kakuzu
A deep and heavy sigh slipped through Kakuzu's nose while holding the paper you left in his briefcase. When Kakuzu was asleep, you snuck into his briefcase and took the remaining hundred bills. You were going on a mission today, and to a village that had the best tasting food at that. Before you left, you sketched up a doodle just in case Kakuzu checked, and he did. After he stared at the drawing, he closed his eyes and used his free hand to hold the bridge of his nose. Before he could mumble to himself, you opened up the room door only to part your lips. "Oops," you whispered. When Kakuzu looked at you, he glared and held up the drawing. "Now? As if I didn't find out, you weren't going to return it?" You sealed your lips but nodded. You then grinned and pointed at the coins of the drawing. "I was going to leave that much in there," you laughed. Again, Kakuzu groaned but put the drawing back into the case. "That's your IOU card to me now," he sighed.

Deidara"Let me see, un," Deidara whispered while giving about you

Deidara
"Let me see, un," Deidara whispered while giving about you. He was trying to reach for a drawing, which you drew for him, but you wouldn't let him gave it. Today was just another day at the base, and it was even more playful and filled with laughs since Deidara was relieved of not having any missions. While he worked on his sculptures, like always, you entertained yourself by sketching. When you were done and tried to present it to Deidara, who ignored you at first, you ended up deciding on keeping it for yourself. That didn't last long. "No! You don't deserve to see this masterpiece!" You shouted. Soon after Deidara used a hand mouth to bite your side, he took the paper and scooted to the edge of the bed. He then stared at the drawing in confusion before looking at you with that expression. "I was going to make two of them, then tape them to your hands," you laughed. Deidara grinned, then kissed your cheek before placing the paper on his desk. "Masterpiece?" he whispered. Before his lips touched yours, he leaned back and grabbed a sculpture. "This is a masterpiece, un," he mumbled loudly.