When You Make Him Get In Touch With His Feminine Side

(Again! Thank you for request! I found this one hilarious to write about. I kept having to keep quiet though. When you are at work but you decided to write scenarios to pass time. XD)
Pein
"I'm not getting in there." "Pein! Just get in!" After Pein injured his back on a mission, he found it quite difficult and uncomfortable to stand. However that pain would only last a few weeks, but you weren't going to let him just work and lie in bed all day. Which explains why you drew him a bath and added a few scented bubbles in there. Pein sighed. He dropped his cloak and took off the rest of his clothes, then you helped him sit into the tub. "Why are there so many bubbles? I didn't even need these," he whispered. You rolled your eyes as you sat on the floor beside him. You then ripped open a bag of scented bath beads and began to pour them in there. "Just relax and let your Goddess take care of you," you smiled. Before Pein could comment, he began to fidget around in the tub due to the bath beads piercing his skin. "I don't like this." "Shhh. Just relax," you whispered.
Kakuzu
"If you don't stop, I'm going to chop off your limbs and sew to different parts of your body," Kakuzu mumbled. You sighed and looked off to the side as you tried your best to to fall into your own temptation. Today was just a lazy day for both you and Kakuzu. For once, he was actually lying back in bed and just resting. As for you, you were sitting on his waist with a hand behind your back. "Fine. Fine." Once Kakuzu closed his eyes, you slowly extended a pair of small and thin tweezers towards his eyebrows. After plucking a strand, Kakuzu sighed heavily and gently grabbed your wrist. "Stop." "No! Now the other one is uneven." After that was said, you scooted closer to him and began to pluck his eyebrow. Surprisingly, Kakuzu didn't stop you, because he had a view of peeking into the open slip of your shirt that hung down.
Deidara
"And done! Now you have to wait for that to dry. Then you can peel it off," you said. Deidara stared into the small mirror you held up to his face. His expression was disgusted, just like how he looked at you when you stepped out of the bathroom. Reason why was because you had a green face mask on, and you forcibly made Deidara wear one too. "At least it's not white, un," he whispered. Until the mask dried, Deidara worked on his clay birds, while you did other feminine things in the bathroom. When a knock was at the door, Deidara immediately tried to smudge off the mask. "Deidara no! Leave it on!" you shouted when stepping out of the bathroom. Sasori only stared at the both of you, then slowly closed the door without saying a word. "People with skin do this, un!" Deidara yelled out of embarrassment.
Tobi/Obito
"Do a spin? No, go change. It doesn't match," Obito mumbled. You groaned for the eight time when going back into the changing room that was sealed by curtains. Since you and Obito had nothing to do at the base, you decided to go into the nearest village for some cloth shopping. However, it was going more frustrating than romantic. Obito was helping you pick out clothes. He was going through racks, matching outfits together, and had you model for him. "Try these on too," Obito whispered. When he peeked into the changing room of yours, you gave him a glare and took another pile. "Thanks," you huffed. This at all wasn't like Obito, but for some reason you were starting to get quite fond of it when loving the decisions of clothing he made for you.
Sasori
After hearing you groan and crawl out of bed, Sasori sat up and stared at you with a confused and concern expression. "Something wrong love?" "Yes! Your damn wooden nails keep stabbing me," you huffed. It was late at the base, and you wanted to at least fall asleep in Sasori's arms. Unfortunately that couldn't happen when his fingers kept jabbing you as he scratched your back. Once you joined him back in bed, you took his hand and began to file his nails. "What are you doing?" "Making your nails smooth," you whispered quickly. As you began to finish up, Sasori looked at the tool, then looked at his desk of unfinished puppets. "Interesting," he whispered.
Zetsu
"See? Just like that. It's that simple." "If it's so simple why aren't you doing it?" "Because she doesn't feel like it. We are here to tend to her every need." Instead of staying at the base, you decided to spend more time in Zetsu's garden. Of course he didn't mind, but that was until he noticed a bag of your feminine products, and when you decided to use the warm pond as a tub. You stuck your tongue out towards the dark-side of Zetsu as he held your leg out of the water. He was sitting on the grass as you leaned on the edge of opposite side. "Remind me why I'm still staying with you," he huffed. "Quiet. I'm trying to concentrate." Since Zetsu was curious, you used that opportunity to have him shave your legs. For a while, he was doing great. No cuts and no missed spots. However, you ended up getting tugged under water when he pulled your legs closer and upwards so he could shave behind your cave. "She's under water." "I'm almost done."
Hidan
Hidan groaned soothingly when feeling you gentle rub his bare back and shoulders. Unlike you, he was still in bed and sleeping the day away until his next mission. However, you had different plans for him. After finding a few products you had to keep hidden from him, you slowly sat on his lower back and woke him softly. "Mhm, I can get used to this," he whispered. Hogan finally opened his eyes when feeling multiple cold and sticky patches be placed all over his back. "What the. Ow! Son of Jashin!" Those were wax strips you put on him and you were ripping them off one by one too. "Shut up! Your ass is next!" you shouted while laughing. Hidan tried to roll you off of him, but he stopped doing so when feeling his own back be smooth. "Fine. Gotta stay good looking since I'm immort-. Fuck!"
Kisame
"Touch my foot again and I'll bite your face off," Kisame mumbled. You rolled your eyes and playfully slapped his shoulder. "Quit being a little baby. Geez," you whispered. Today was supposed to be just a simple delivery into the nearest village, but you couldn't pass up a free spa massage. Unfortunately, Kisame was with you when you were offered this deal. So, of course, you dragged him with you into the spa hut. The both of you were in robes, leaning back in chairs, and relaxing as you got your nails filed and trimmed and Kisame got a foot massage. "This is embarrassing," he mumbled. The lady took his foot and began to massage him again, and he kept pulling back for that was his sensitive spot. "What? This is amazing! I might have you treat me this way more often," you laughed. Kisame glared at you, then slouched in his chair. "I'll bite your face off next," he sighed.
Itachi
Itachi deeply huffed as he stared towards the side. He was sitting back as you sat beside him and painted his fingernails black. "This is ridiculous," he mumbled. You rolled your eyes and continued to do so. You were just beyond bored at the base today, so you decided to use this opportunity to repaint his and your nails. "Oops. You moved," you mumbled. Itachi looked back to see a smudge going across his finger, and that made him sigh again and take the brush from you. "Let me do it. Hold out your hand next." As you watched Itachi paint his nails in a way a perfectionist would, you had an expression of amazement and jealousy.
Orochimaru
"Now you really do look like a snake charmer," you laughed. Orochimaru sighed heavily as you continued to wrap his long and dark hair into a hair towel. Lately, you noticed how really wavy Orochimaru's hair has been getting, and he didn't like that. Apparently he's been too busy to take care of himself and his hair, so you decided to help him. "Might as well give me a flute and I'll leave," he huffed. A couple minutes went by and now Orochimaru was sitting there out of boredom as you blow friend his hair in the bathroom. "Don't fry it." "I know what I'm doing! Geez, you should know how to do this," you mumbled. "Look more feminine than me."

(Ughhhhhhhh. Night shifts suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Can't I go home? People should not need a maid service at this time DX and I don't wanna go in their rooms if they do!!!!!!! Dx)